Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Serving alcohol outdoors

Assuming you're from the UK too, I was in an outdoor pub two weeks ago (about 6pm) and they had their toilets open fortunately/unfortunately. Having said that, a few weeks ago I was in town between shifts and there were no toilets open anywhere. I remember being in Greggs when this girl came in and asked the man behind the counter if she could use the toilet. The guy said she couldn't, because COVID, and suggested she use the ones at the bus station. They were locked too, I know that because I had to pee too and thought I could use them.

1 hour ago, SergioUK said:

Same here but varies a bit.  Has been as little as three in the cold weather recently but then maybe I just wanted any excuse to use the nappy.  Normally I can do four over two or three hours and up to half an hour to walk home but it's reassuring to have a nappy in any case.

Yes, always reassuring to have a nappy! And you’re going to be pretty uncomfortable after three pints, even if not totally desperate, so might as well use it.

Quite some time since I’ve had four pints of beer back to back anyway, I think, so not sure where my bladder limits lie... all depends on the pace of drinking, anyway, if you can get them down you before your kidneys start working overtime!

Anyway, guess one issue with wearing a nappy as “backup” in a drinking session is that you have to be skilled in manipulating it to actually use the toilet, without giving the game away through crinkling sounds and ripping of tapes etc.! And then, if and when you do make use of it, if that’s before the journey home, there’s the question of “can it take another one”, particularly when said wettings are heavier than sober ones, and assuming you’re not going to bring a changing bag along.

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:30 PM, scissors said:

Assuming you're from the UK too, I was in an outdoor pub two weeks ago (about 6pm) and they had their toilets open fortunately/unfortunately. Having said that, a few weeks ago I was in town between shifts and there were no toilets open anywhere. I remember being in Greggs when this girl came in and asked the man behind the counter if she could use the toilet. The guy said she couldn't, because COVID, and suggested she use the ones at the bus station. They were locked too, I know that because I had to pee too and thought I could use them.

She must have been bursting to have asked to use the toilet, i was in an Indian takeaway in the city one night, 2 girls in front of me had ordered and one of them obviously desperate was saying to her friend to hurry up which was strange as she couldn’t do anything, the guy behind the counter could see she was desperate and asked her if she wanted to use the toilet in the back shop, she hesitantly said yes and thanked him as he allowed her through, 

Had a similar experience in a chip shop in a village on a main road that ferry traffic passed through. I was waiting in the queue when this woman came in and said “If I buy some chips can I use your toilet?” What she obviously didn’t realise was that they had a sit-in area as well as a take away, and people frequently used the toilet there whilst waiting for their order to be ready. 
The guy directed her in the direction of the toilet. I then realised as she hurried off that I knew her, as she had once been a work colleague of my wife’s. when she returned I was still waiting and when  she saw me and looking slightly sheepish, said “ That’s better! I didn’t realise all the public toilets were closed in the evening! I would never have made it for another hour!”

The thought of her squirming in the car, while trying to hold, then realising that she would never make it was quite exciting, to say the least. She must have been desperate before speaking out in the queue, as she did. She was a sexy looking lady too, which made it even better.

Edited by stinklerus (see edit history)
7 hours ago, stinklerus said:

She must have been desperate before speaking out in the queue

This I find exciting, not able to wait until at the front of the que and having to ask for permission because there is no alternative tells just how really desperate she is,

i was at a super cinema once with my GF, when we arrived our tickets allowed us into the bar as we were early, my gf said she was dying for the loo and would go when we pass the toilets in the foyer on way to the bar, however a showing had just finished in one of the 9 halls and the ladies had a que out the door, on seeing this she looked shocked and I just said take a seat in the bar it will be clear in about 10 mins, 

we sat at a table and a waitress brought our drinks, my gf was wiggling in her seat a bit as we waited, after only a few minutes she said to me ‘it’s no use I can’t wait’ and headed to use other toilets she knew were in the picture hall we were sitting close to that was nearing the end of its showing, 

a steward was manning the door and as she approached he stopped her saying there was no entry as the show was on, she said she was going in to use the toilet, the steward said to use the ones in the foyer she said they were full and she couldn’t wait in line, with that she pulled the door handle and walked in,

On 5/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, BladderLad said:

4 pints is my limit as well!! 😂

For what it's worth, and I've written about it before on Twitter and on here, my ex-GF once begged me to come home from work as she was about to burst. She wanted sex before peeing. I agreed, but didn't tell her I was going via the gym. When I eventually got home 90 minutes later, she was pacing round the living room with both hands in her crotch. I hadn't seen her that bad for a long time.

However, I tested her willpower by suggesting we go out for a drink before sex, and she agreed, God bless her! In the end we had 8 pints in the pub then walked home, and she didn't pee all evening. So she was at 10 out of 10 before we went out, drank 8 pints and held until we had sex that night; even better, as always, during sex she begged me not to let her go afterwards, but I didn't have to stop her. We fell asleep cuddling and made love again in the morning with her 10/10 bladder + 8 pints all inside her still. Then she measured.  That is the best sex I've ever had.

As regular readers will know, her capacity was 1800ml, which I've since matched.

A situation I witnessed regularly in pre-covid times is when there are "street festivals" here. A few streets get closed off, some bands come to play and the bars in the street are allowed to extend their external seating. It's quite small as an event, mostly organized by the pubs and shops in the street. So there are no special outside toilet facilities, it is expected you use the regular toilets in the pub you are visiting.

But of course on busy moments, the amount of toilets in the pub is not "calculated" towards twice or triple people outside. So I regularly saw that when I went in to order some drinks, there was a vast line forming stretching out of the ladies. With lots of wriggling going on.

Also, I noticed that because people are outside and the inside toilet is like "far away", they sort of start delaying their toilet visit. Many girls saying things like: okay, and now I really have to go, for real! And then rushing inside. With the added detail that the ladies line is not visible from the outside, giving them a  surprise when they finally rush to the toilet. 🙂

On 7/19/2021 at 1:53 PM, holdit247 said:

For what it's worth, and I've written about it before on Twitter and on here, my ex-GF once begged me to come home from work as she was about to burst. She wanted sex before peeing. I agreed, but didn't tell her I was going via the gym. When I eventually got home 90 minutes later, she was pacing round the living room with both hands in her crotch. I hadn't seen her that bad for a long time.

However, I tested her willpower by suggesting we go out for a drink before sex, and she agreed, God bless her! In the end we had 8 pints in the pub then walked home, and she didn't pee all evening. So she was at 10 out of 10 before we went out, drank 8 pints and held until we had sex that night; even better, as always, during sex she begged me not to let her go afterwards, but I didn't have to stop her. We fell asleep cuddling and made love again in the morning with her 10/10 bladder + 8 pints all inside her still. Then she measured.  That is the best sex I've ever had.

As regular readers will know, her capacity was 1800ml, which I've since matched.

If she actually managed to hold it through sex...that's really impressive. I don't know how I could hold it with my husband's dick shoving against my bladder. I always pee.

• 5 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 8:05 PM, MelodySeeker said:

Trust me, Ive been clubbing a few times at uni and sometimes you get out the club, after 4-5 hours of drinking and theres no loos! And the cold just makes the need to go even worse. So I've had to pee in many alley ways and even right on the street since I was just so desperate.

Wow that sounds amazing that you were so desperate you couldn’t even make it to an alley! I would love to know the backstory to that