Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding/covering the pussy?

I have a question for the vagina-owning people of this site.

Is it possible to stop the flow once you have already started peeing by holding your pussy shut or just putting your hand firmly over your genitalia? I don't mean the peehole on the inside, I mean like the entire slit. I've never seen one up close so I don't know how much you can cover with your hand, or if it's impossible because of the shape of it.

Post-op transgirls welcome to answer separately if comfortable differentiating themselves like that, I am personally interested in the difference~ Though I don't know if it might be dangerous to let the pee "build up" like that in a place that's been changed with surgery.

Thank you for the replies ^-^

On 5/15/2021 at 3:38 PM, shelly said:

I have a question for the vagina-owning people of this site.

Is it possible to stop the flow once you have already started peeing by holding your pussy shut or just putting your hand firmly over your genitalia? I don't mean the peehole on the inside, I mean like the entire slit. I've never seen one up close so I don't know how much you can cover with your hand, or if it's impossible because of the shape of it.

Post-op transgirls welcome to answer separately if comfortable differentiating themselves like that, I am personally interested in the difference~ Though I don't know if it might be dangerous to let the pee "build up" like that in a place that's been changed with surgery.

Thank you for the replies ^-^

It might work for a very short time, but I'm sure that after a few seconds the pee will find its way out past my fingers whatever I tried.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, DesperateJill said:

Generally speaking once I start peeing there is no way to stop the flow. Women don't have anything that they can squeeze shut as we can't pinch the urethra the way a guy could, the best we can do is cross our legs but there's not much you can do to stop the flow once it begins.

Us guys can't really squeeze shut our urethra either.  Our sphincter is located at the base of our penis at the bottom of our bladder. Once pee leaks past that it is coming out regardless of anything we do, or how tightly we squeeze. Grasping our penis may hold in a tiny dribble for a few seconds, but as soon as we let go it is coming out. If any more urine enters my urethra and pressure becomes an excruciatingly agony . Any man will be force to reflexably loosen his grip to release the unbearable pain. This pain is extremely intense, and way beyond what being painfully desperate is like. Think having a wide sharply barbed, hot poker, shoved up your urethra. 

I admit to holding myself when I feel like my pee is going to come out, but any help is purely psychological 

I can stop my flow any time but not necessarily from placing my hands on my vagina. It would be by controlling my muscles. 

However when I do have my hands on my vagina when desperate and leaking and I use them in certain ways I can become incredibly turned on and that then can stop me peeing even if I am beyond desperate to go and put me in the mood for something else entirely 😉. In fact doing exactly his is how I hold commonly when I am alone. 

Being bursting turns me on a lot so it takes very little touch to turn my body from peeing mode to sexual mode.