Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anime girls that need more omo

So I did create a thread called underrated characters that need more omorashi, however this is a little different. For one, I want to specifically focus on girls from anime. And another thing is that these shows and/or characters don’t need to be underrated. Heck, there are a lot of popular anime girls that don’t have a lot of omorashi.

For example, Nami from One Piece. One Piece is unbelievably popular, as is Nami. But for some reason, she has pretty much no omorashi. There is some omo artwork, but no stories. However, I have recently made a story about Nami, if you want to check that out. 

Anyway, suggest some anime girls that need more omorashi and I might write a story about them 🙂

Edited by Just some dude
Fixed some typos (see edit history)

I've said this a few times before, but full stop, the girls from Kiznaiver. It's a series about people tied by their pains, both physical and emotional, forcing the secrets kept deepest in their hearts to come to light. The concept practically writes itself. The six of them are trapped somewhere, one of them needs to pee, and they all feel it like it was their own. As tensions rise, and they start accusing each other of hiding that they're the one that really does need to pee and making them all suffer because they're embarrassed to admit it, one of them (besides Hisomu) seems to be enjoying it, and after some harsh interrogation, they admit that they're into omorashi.

I think of the interesting possibilities are for the character of Ranma from Ranma 1/2 seeing as Ranma can change sex from male to female. There was actually one desperation scene where he hit his head and was completely into his female identity and didn't want to change back to being a boy and he couldn't go to the bathroom until he was turned into a girl and could sit down to pee and was getting desperate. I feel that they could have done a lot more with that with the possibilities of him changing sex and maybe becoming more desperate when he transforms into girl type Ranma or getting caught in line.

1 hour ago, John said:

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid has some great characters. Tohru should be desperately holding it in and get encouraged by Kobayashi. 

Tohru is definitely a good target, though so is Kobayashi herself (who would probably get hassled by Tohru with dumb embarrassing ways she could relieve herself).

Honestly the whole cast of the show besides the kids are perfect targets.

Serenity from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Also, while someone did write several stories of Videl from Dragon Ball Z wetting herself, I haven't seen a lot of art of it. (Bulma of course wet herself in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball)

Yoshi from Digimon Data Squad. Especially as her two main outfits (one skintight shorts, the other jean shorts) are among my favorites to see a girl wet. (At least both get wet with water for my platonic wam interest)

And Lucy from Fairy Tail. I remember a time she pretended to be desperate to pee in order to try a sneak attack or something but as far as I remember she never wet herself and I haven't found a lot of depictions of it.

And Sakura from Naruto. I might've read a few fanfics but haven't seen a lot of art of her wetting her shorts.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:39 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Serenity from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Also, while someone did write several stories of Videl from Dragon Ball Z wetting herself, I haven't seen a lot of art of it. (Bulma of course wet herself in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball)

Yoshi from Digimon Data Squad. Especially as her two main outfits (one skintight shorts, the other jean shorts) are among my favorites to see a girl wet. (At least both get wet with water for my platonic wam interest)

And Lucy from Fairy Tail. I remember a time she pretended to be desperate to pee in order to try a sneak attack or something but as far as I remember she never wet herself and I haven't found a lot of depictions of it.

And Sakura from Naruto. I might've read a few fanfics but haven't seen a lot of art of her wetting her shorts.

I’m not good at art, however I would probably do a Sakura story

On 5/15/2021 at 1:47 PM, Vorashi said:

Darkness from Konosuba, every time. There's omo in the show for goodness sake, how is there not just more of her?

I need to watch Konosuba. Is it any good?

2 hours ago, LadyGreyTea said:

I'm not sure if the Netflix Castlevania series counts, but Lenore too!! She's sort of a bit of a domme in season 3 so there's not really bound to be any content of her in any submissive situation, but my bottom ass self projects hard onto her and I want her to PISS

Now I'm trying to remember if full vampires even need to pee. I feel like if that was a thing, we'd have seen Godbrand do it back in season 1. 

4 hours ago, LadyGreyTea said:

Season 4 has Alucard taking a piss in his introduction scene lmao, he's not fully vampire though so... who knows? I don't see any reason why they shouldn't get to pee, Godbrand mentioned that animal blood "gives him the shits" so I'm gonna take that as confirmation that vampires have close enough biology to humans to pee

That is all the confirmation I need. Consider me a second on the Lenore needing to pee request, lol.

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, FUBOT said:

Tohru is definitely a good target, though so is Kobayashi herself (who would probably get hassled by Tohru with dumb embarrassing ways she could relieve herself).

Honestly the whole cast of the show besides the kids are perfect targets.

If I don't see Fafgamer69 use one of those urinal video game things I'm gonna start a riot in Dagestan. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

Marin, Chi-Chi, Lunch, Pan and Bulma from Dragonball.

Sakura and Tomoyo from Card Captors

Princess Athena and Marin from Saint Seiya(AKA Knights of the Zodiac)

Saiyuki and Mimi from Duel Masters

Sora, Mimi, Rika and Jeri from Digimon.

May, Misty, Dawn, Iris, Prima, Zoey, Lana, Lillie, Serena, Mallow and Bonnie from Pokemon 

Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, Mina, Molly, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru and Trista from Sailor Moon.

Frances, Amy and Rouge from Sonic X.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'll add some more.

Komi. Imagine if she has to pee badly and can't communicate it because she's too shy.

Kaguya-sama has a lot of great characters. Imagine Kaguya or the other girls like Chika needing to pee. Chika pretends to be desperate for a plot reason but it wasn't really good. Would be fun to see Kaguya and Miyuki talking and Kaguya is desperate.

Oh I also watched My Dress Up Darling. It'd be pretty interesting to see the model girl getting desperate while she's cosplaying or when she's trying on a new outfit that's difficult to take off!

I was watching Demon Slayer, but many of the characters are too young. But it'd be interesting to see omo with the older female characters like Tengen Uzai's wives as well as Daki.

On 5/19/2022 at 2:32 PM, John said:

I'll add some more.

Komi. Imagine if she has to pee badly and can't communicate it because she's too shy.

Kaguya-sama has a lot of great characters. Imagine Kaguya or the other girls like Chika needing to pee. Chika pretends to be desperate for a plot reason but it wasn't really good. Would be fun to see Kaguya and Miyuki talking and Kaguya is desperate.

Oh I also watched My Dress Up Darling. It'd be pretty interesting to see the model girl getting desperate while she's cosplaying or when she's trying on a new outfit that's difficult to take off!

I was watching Demon Slayer, but many of the characters are too young. But it'd be interesting to see omo with the older female characters like Tengen Uzai's wives as well as Daki.

komi a good choice but i don't think anyone could read that without feeling too bad for her