Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! So i want to try an interactive story - let’s begin with the basics!

How she should look?

1a) middle long hair, brunette, blue eyes

1b) long hair, black, green eyes

1c) wavy short hair, blonde, brown eyes

1d) others?

What she’s doing?

2a) go to school/study

2b) working

3b) others?

Which concept would you like for this story?

3a) purpose holding, get herself in some interesting/embarrassing scenarios

3b) small bladder, like to use toilets whenever she can

3c) a mix between a & b

3d) others?

And last – what kind of story do you want?

4a) desperation only – jump to one scene in the next

4b) half/half

4c) much story, less desperation

4d) others?

Rough thoughts about the start:

Moved from her hometown into a new in a city, far away from home

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for my delay, my old laptop died, finally I get a new one and be able to continue writing stuff here!

So you decide:

1) It was half/half, I will go for option 1

2) working

3) Half/Half again, I decided to make her thoughts and her holding routines situative, while the story purpose you will be able to choose what she prefer and when she get into situations where she wish she wouldn't be in this situation

4) Half/half, I decided here to make story parts but always add omo stuff in it, unless it doesn’t fit

So, this was all from my side. Feel free to give me feedback how I can make the story better, also note: english isn’t my native language I apologize for wrong grammer already!

Interactive: New home

» Chapter 1

You now lived 1 week in the new city, you spend this week to furniture the apartment you rent. It was the first time that you live alone, not really helpful for the situation was that you was kilometers away from your hometown, your family and friends.

It was a hard step for you to move in another country but the job hopefully be worth it, you thought. Your new work will begin in 2 weeks, after the apartment looked more comfortable you want to check out the city, the only thing you knew was where the market was.

You don’t think twice about it, somehow, you have to do it anyway. And now will be the perfect time, you know no one here and also have a lot of free time.

Maybe I will meet some nice person, it will be helpful to have someone on my side

You thought and grab your keys, you already was ready to leave the house because you wanted to visit the market to buy some stuff anyway today.

You lock the door behind you and took the staircases to get down, the building doesn’t have an elevator, but it wasn’t a big problem for you.

You enter the entrance and think where you want to go. It gave so many options, the city was huge! Of course you have your phone and money in the pockets. You just hope you doesn’t get lost in nowhere!

After deciding you take the right path, it was your known street where the market was. But for now you continue walking, you looked around, check out the shops, cafes, restaurant and other stuff you know someday it will be nice to know where all the stuff was.

On your way you see a nice small cafe, you doesn’t think twice and took a place on the outside, you was thirsty anyway from all the walking.

It doesn’t wait long until a waitdress noticed you and take your order, a small coffee with an glas of water and your favorite cake, a chocolate one.

The waitdress came with your order, you thanked her and let the hot liquid cool down a few minutes before you start sipping your coffee

You looked around, everything here was beautiful.

Somehow I think I will like it here after a few months.

After the coffee was empty you start to eat your cake and drink the water because of the sugar that makes you thirsty again.

After a few minutes the cake was eaten and the glass also empty. While you was waitng to pay you noticed a slight feeling in your bladder, nothing bad at all.

What you will do?

1) Use the restrooms in the cafe in case because you didn’t know where the next bathrooms are (Impact: Always want to be on the safe side)

2) Use the restrooms in the cafe, you didn’t want to risk get desperate in public (Impact: Hate public holds and use the bathroom whenever she can when she’s out)

3) Ignore it, it isn’t nothing bad at all. You don’t like public restrooms anyway (Impact: Only use them when she had no choice)

4) Feel naughty about it, decide to hold on/increase your need while you was out (Impact: Enjoy holds, doesn’t care if she is in public or not)

5) others?

And one last question:
Is the story length alright or do you want more details in it?

• 2 weeks later...