Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 minutes ago, Emma Bailey said:

On the time that I wrote about above, it was a solid fifteen minutes of driving and getting to my room. During that drive, there was a lot of very carefully forcing myself not to squish too hard even though I wanted to, and even with all my diligence when I finally got my shorts off there'd been a tiny bit of a blowout around one of the legs. My more conventional car messings, where I actually messed while driving, have all been very weird feeling (in a generally good way), since the car seat provides a lot of resistance and you can't really raise your body up all the much. There's always a point where you find yourself leaning forwards and sorta sitting up in the seat to let it out, and then it ends up smushed around in your diaper pretty much immediately. Definitely the kind of thing I try my best to avoid when I'm only in a pullup 😅.

Wow! I’d have loved to have ridden passenger! Sounds pretty amazing to see!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:28 PM, Emma Bailey said:

On the time that I wrote about above, it was a solid fifteen minutes of driving and getting to my room. During that drive, there was a lot of very carefully forcing myself not to squish too hard even though I wanted to, and even with all my diligence when I finally got my shorts off there'd been a tiny bit of a blowout around one of the legs. My more conventional car messings, where I actually messed while driving, have all been very weird feeling (in a generally good way), since the car seat provides a lot of resistance and you can't really raise your body up all the much. There's always a point where you find yourself leaning forwards and sorta sitting up in the seat to let it out, and then it ends up smushed around in your diaper pretty much immediately. Definitely the kind of thing I try my best to avoid when I'm only in a pullup 😅.

Imagine messing on a bike lol, that would be a squish of it's own and maybe a blowout no matter what protection you're wearing