Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

One of these weekends I've gotta eat all of the foods and drinks that make me need to go and see how that goes

OH my... your coffee and tummy troubles ... I so know how that feels. I almost had a sympathy "warm mush" with you, but am trying to hold it back for another an hour or so.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

Are you really going to eat all of the foods and drinks that make you need to go - or is that a tease? (Either way, your experience and the thought of you going through the naughty food list made my day. Thanks!)

5 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

One of these weekends I've gotta eat all of the foods and drinks that make me need to go and see how that goes. 😝

What I wouldn't give for you to do that, and wear white pants!

2 hours ago, tennyson said:

OH my... your coffee and tummy troubles ... I so know how that feels. I almost had a sympathy "warm mush" with you, but am trying to hold it back for another an hour or so.

So, did you manage to, and did you end up sitting in said mush when the hold was over?

I gotta say I'm a bit jealous of you two. My stomach's been behaving lately, and I know I should count my blessings (accidents are fun, being tied to the john for hours isn't) but it's been months since I felt my pants suddenly fill with warm mush and you're making me miss it! And I'd really love to have foods that would reliably make my stomach act like that.

On 5/16/2021 at 12:07 AM, SlendrWetr said:

Yay coffee! So did you discard the pull up at work or did you take it home to discard discretely? Been torn on this while thinking about wearing to work.

I thoroughly bagged it and put it in my bag, so that no one would see it and so that it wouldn't stink up the bathroom if it was left there for too long.

On 5/14/2021 at 5:34 PM, Emma Bailey said:

Alright, I shared this one on the discord, so it’s only fair I post it here too.

So, I don't live super far from where my work is (or was, since it's all remote right now). This means that, in theory, I can save some time in the morning by waking up, shoveling down breakfast, rushing a shower, and then just zooming there, and I'm not at too much risk of needing to go to the bathroom on the way there. However, I am dumb and have a very small bladder and bowels, so this particular time things didn't go to plan.
I was experimenting with drinking coffee, which I usually don't do, and which I gave up on again after this. So that morning I got up, ate a muffin and slammed back a cup of coffee, then did a quick shower and just dashed out the door. Things were going pretty well; I was well ahead of schedule. And then I hit traffic. And then the coffee hit my bowels. So I was sitting in traffic at a place where there usually isn't real traffic, feeling my tummy burbling, and farting just slightly too often for comfort.
Finally, the traffic let up, and I almost made it to work before my bowels finally gave out. Luckily, when I worked in person, I pretty regularly wore a pullup. Unluckily, I wore a pullup, so after that first second of relief as I felt warm mush fill my diaper, I started to get worried. I could feel my bladder leaking too, and I was getting really worried about leaks as I pulled into the parking lot and felt a second wave of messing begin. I parked and sat in my car for a minute, my pullup pressing hard against the back of my pants and the hissing sound of my bladder releasing in fits and starts filling the quiet space.
Finally, I forced myself to get up and get moving. I gingerly stepped out of the car and, slightly waddling, made it into the office and all the way to a private bathroom without being challenged. This was a good thing, because when I got there and looked down, I saw that my pullup had leaked, leaving dark stains down my grey pants. It was… not great. Luckily, I always used to carry an extra skirt and pullup in my purse, so I was able to quickly get myself cleaned up, bag the dirty pullup and pants, and walk back out like nothing had ever happened.

And this is one of the several reasons that I never drink coffee.

Coffee seems to be a natural laxative for many including myself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sarahbalke said:

One reason the trunk of my car is filled with clothes to change in, if I leak.

Now that I'm actually driving in to work again sometimes, I always make sure to have a spare change of clothes, some wipes, some trashbags, a towel, and two different kinds of diapers (a pullup and a full one) in my car at all times 😣. Haven't had any driving-to-work accidents since hybrid started, though!

Just now, Emma Bailey said:

Now that I'm actually driving in to work again sometimes, I always make sure to have a spare change of clothes, some wipes, some trashbags, a towel, and two different kinds of diapers (a pullup and a full one) in my car at all times 😣. Haven't had any driving-to-work accidents since hybrid started, though!

Sounds like a good streak! Last accident prepandemic?

2 minutes ago, Redshirt said:

Do tell? Any recent?

My memory swings wildly between being either full of holes or basically perfect, depending on criteria that I can't quite figure out, but I'm ninety-percent sure that my last real, unplanned accident was just the last time my dumb butt had alcohol. It wasn't terribly eventful, as wettings go—I'd had, like, one and a half white claws, which is exactly as much as it takes to push me way past tipsy since I have the alcohol tolerance of an underweight squirrel, and I was chatting with some friends online, putting off getting myself into bed and making myself some warm milk and honey, when I just pretty abruptly realized that I was feeling warm and my legs were wet and my knees were wobbly. I looked down, saw my own puddle, burst out laughing, and released the rest of my bladder all over the floor. It was, in retrospect, a very very good thing that I wasn't videochatting or anything lol.

My last driving accident, and I'm pretty sure my last real messing accident, was a time a few months back when I had some stir fry and then went to the store without making totally sure that I'd emptied my bowels. I wrote up a whole thing on it here, if you want to take a look: 

2 minutes ago, Emma Bailey said:

My memory swings wildly between being either full of holes or basically perfect, depending on criteria that I can't quite figure out, but I'm ninety-percent sure that my last real, unplanned accident was just the last time my dumb butt had alcohol. It wasn't terribly eventful, as wettings go—I'd had, like, one and a half white claws, which is exactly as much as it takes to push me way past tipsy since I have the alcohol tolerance of an underweight squirrel, and I was chatting with some friends online, putting off getting myself into bed and making myself some warm milk and honey, when I just pretty abruptly realized that I was feeling warm and my legs were wet and my knees were wobbly. I looked down, saw my own puddle, burst out laughing, and released the rest of my bladder all over the floor. It was, in retrospect, a very very good thing that I wasn't videochatting or anything lol.

My last driving accident, and I'm pretty sure my last real messing accident, was a time a few months back when I had some stir fry and then went to the store without making totally sure that I'd emptied my bowels. I wrote up a whole thing on it here, if you want to take a look: 

Awesome thank you so much for sharing! Sounds hot!!!! (Both 🙂 )

6 minutes ago, Emma Bailey said:

I had read that but was totally worth rereading! Very exciting and well described!

1 minute ago, Redshirt said:

Loved them! Car messing must have felt nice. How long of a ride in the messy diaper?

On the time that I wrote about above, it was a solid fifteen minutes of driving and getting to my room. During that drive, there was a lot of very carefully forcing myself not to squish too hard even though I wanted to, and even with all my diligence when I finally got my shorts off there'd been a tiny bit of a blowout around one of the legs. My more conventional car messings, where I actually messed while driving, have all been very weird feeling (in a generally good way), since the car seat provides a lot of resistance and you can't really raise your body up all the much. There's always a point where you find yourself leaning forwards and sorta sitting up in the seat to let it out, and then it ends up smushed around in your diaper pretty much immediately. Definitely the kind of thing I try my best to avoid when I'm only in a pullup 😅.