Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate on a Bus

I’m sorry you was so distressed by the whole ordeal but your now in a community that is non judgmental. And I wanted to say welcome 😁. I very much enjoyed your retelling!.

omorashi is non existent in my backwater part of the world. Those of you that find partners that share your kinks are very lucky indeed.

Welcome to Omorashi! 

I thoroughly enjoyed your well written and arousing story of desperation and eventual panty wetting. Fortunately  only the janitor knew what happened  . It would have been great to watch  your struggle to hold your pee. We have all been there and appreciate you tell your story. I hope you have more tales to tell.

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm glad it turned out all right even though you wet your panties, and I hope you can have some omo-related fun now you're into it, and also have fun talking with this friendly community who's into the same thing.

I agree ^^ could’ve been one of the worst days of my life but life just takes unexpected turns sometimes, and you wind up somewhere you never imagined you’d be 🙂

Edited by lilyflower (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Roguepoet said:

I’m sorry you was so distressed by the whole ordeal but your now in a community that is non judgmental. And I wanted to say welcome 😁. I very much enjoyed your retelling!.

omorashi is non existent in my backwater part of the world. Those of you that find partners that share your kinks are very lucky indeed.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed my post ^^ at first I thought I was kinda crazy but thankfully there are plenty of people here like me. 

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Welcome to Omorashi! 

I thoroughly enjoyed your well written and arousing story of desperation and eventual panty wetting. Fortunately  only the janitor knew what happened  . It would have been great to watch  your struggle to hold your pee. We have all been there and appreciate you tell your story. I hope you have more tales to tell.

Thanks 🙂 also yes I owe that janitor a thousand thanks, wouldn’t know what I’ve done without her.

Edited by lilyflower (see edit history)

I loved your story! I'm sorry that you got stuck on the bus; being stuck in traffic when you really have to pee is a nightmare. I don't like humiliation unless there's someone who is understanding, so I'm very glad that the janitor was so nice, and I'm glad that you didn't wet yourself on the bus.

I can totally relate to not wanting to hold up anyone by taking a bathroom break. I usually wait until someone else has to go as well. I don't have any stories as interesting as this one, though. There was one time where I was super desperate while on a bus and had to get off at a much earlier stop to use a restroom. My friend was annoyed with me, but I'm positive I would've had an accident otherwise.

Welcome to omo org!

1 hour ago, lilyflower said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed my post ^^ at first I thought I was kinda crazy but thankfully there are plenty of people here like me.

I used to think I was the only one until I found wikipedia's article on the fetish and an omo website. Many others here also probably thought they were the only ones.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:32 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

I used to think I was the only one until I found wikipedia's article on the fetish and an omo website. Many others here also probably thought they were the only ones.

Can confirm. Thought I was the only one, but that was back when I didn't fully realize I had a fetish for it.

Anyway, welcome! (Welcome to our club, welcome to our club, welcome Lily, welcome, Lily, welcome Lily X-)

Edited by YouDon'tSeeMe (see edit history)
On 5/22/2021 at 7:00 AM, YouDon'tSeeMe said:

Can confirm. Thought I was the only one, but that was back when I didn't fully realize I had a fetish for it.

Anyway, welcome! (Welcome to our club, welcome to our club, welcome Lily, welcome, Lily, welcome Lily X-)

Haha, thanks for the Spongebob welcome song XD

7 hours ago, lovetohold said:

Usually, I can't stay focused during long stories, but this one, I read every word with great interest. I'm sure it was traumatizing at the time, especially needing to fill out that form before you could pee. But thank goodness you ended up alright! Have you had any desperate experiences since this one?

Thanks, I’m flattered you read through the whole thing ^^ and yes filling out the form with a full bladder when the toilet was right next to me was the most traumatising part, I think I would’ve made it if it weren’t for that.