Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else love high heel/boots wettings?

I think heeled boots are alright, but regular heels absolutely get me going. I just love watching my partner struggle in an uncomfortable situation, and the clinking noise of the heels pressing the ground are amazing. We'd go for a walk and she'd wear heels while desperate, there's so many great feelings at once. I've let her pee with some open toe heels in front of me, and watching the pee just shoot out onto her feet was amazing. I'd love massaging her feet afterwards because she tells me after work she gets so sore from wearing heels all day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ex of mine who used to tell me of her experiences said she was going home one night after another evening with her female friends, I don’t recall where they were but they were ambling along the road chatting and she was already desperate to pee again, it was summer about 11pm in the failing light she made her excuses and walked ahead alone to get home quicker so she could pee,

she said she was wearing those red high heel shoes I like ! And tight jeans, leather jacket, she was bursting and took a shortcut through a small park to the housing estate, desperate to pee and not shy about going outside if she must the park short cut was in the plan, the house only another 10mins walk but she knew she could go in the park, problem was a man was walking his dog so she kept walking along the path keeping an eye on him, 

the park was coming to an end and if she didn’t go she would be in the housing estate and have to wait till in the house, she was bursting so much she had to go in the park, she glanced around again and the man was a long way from her walking in the other direction, at bursting point she made a decision to walk round behind a fallen tree just off the path and wasted no time squatting down to release a strong stream of pee onto the short grass below, she said I had no idea how desperate she was, probably wouldn’t have made it home in time if she hadn’t chose to cut through the park,

As a fan of some C4S wetters who wear boots a lot, honestly I am not really a fan of them. They're used so often I started wondering if high heels makes it easier to lose control. Perhaps related, you cannot really panic or run in them... Seems plausible, any thoughts on this? 

Aesthetically, no, just not really a fan and they make a lot of the scenes (public accidents) seem not really connected to reality. 

• 1 month later...