Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Endurance or Capacity for holding?

Capacity is what thrills me the most. Tanking up on a huge amount of liquid to stretch out the bladder as big and tight as it can get is incredible. The more being held back the better. I love the idea that there are people out there with race-horse bladders that might be out with their friends downing beer after beer without a trip to the restroom all night, until they finally break the seal and let out a minute+ gusher of piss. I want to hit a 1.5 liter capacity one day for this reason. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2021 at 5:24 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

For me the capacity is more important and exciting than time. Tbh I am kind of a fan of large bladders in omorashi, so little bladder holds don't excite me nearly as much as large bladders.

[...]

With capacity, there's no way to play tricks and cheat, or "stretch" results to make number more impressive, if you wet yourself at 700 ml, there's no way for you to pack 1200 ml in your bladder, you still can't outperform someone with capacity of 1000 ml with equal circumstances.

So yeah, for me truly impressive holds come with high capacity, not just with long endurance time.

Oh my God, you are so right. Capacity wins every time for me, measuring sets the person a target to try to beat the next time, but there's no objective measure so they have to hold to their limit every time!

I used to do duration holds, my record being 36 hours, but nowadays as an adult with responsibilities I just don't have time or opportunity, so capacity is my own thing as well as what I ask of girlfriends.

Edited by holdit247
Added comment re. duration (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

Time and quantity! Holding a bursting bladder filled up to the limit very slowly so that the body can get accustomed to the rising pressure. Imagine a full bladder after 6 hours and then ignore the rising urge for another 6 or 10 hours because you take it for granted that your bladder aches and you simply have to cope with the feelings. 

•  

That's what my ex often does for me, very hot ☺️

Edited by Secret2020 (see edit history)