Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More Omorashi Book Scenes

Guest tholepin

I just read a book that was all about omorashi, bed wetting, you name it, and a good story too. Realistic in that it could of happened. It's called A Pinch of Salt by Mildred Downs. I saw it on Amazon but bought it from abdiscovery.com.au

The whole book is devoted to omo and has scenes about how science has developed nano-skin that can get hard by heat and contact. I googled it and there is some robotic skin that does this. It's a long book too. I'd check it out. 

There was a book I read as a teen and I was obsessed with a fairly detailed desperation and wetting scene in it but I can't remember its name! It's about a girl who's kidnapped and succumbs to Stockholm syndrome and when she first wakes up, in a house in the middle of the desert, after being unconscious for a really long time, she has a painfully full bladder but tries to run away. In the end the guy grabs her around the waist and she wets herself but he treats her with sympathy and its the start of the Stockholm syndrome relationship.

@Liz02

"There was a book I read as a teen and I was obsessed with a fairly detailed desperation and wetting scene in it but I can't remember its name! It's about a girl who's kidnapped and succumbs to Stockholm syndrome and when she first wakes up, in a house in the middle of the desert, after being unconscious for a really long time, she has a painfully full bladder but tries to run away. In the end the guy grabs her around the waist and she wets herself but he treats her with sympathy and its the start of the Stockholm syndrome relationship."

I am not familiar with that book but I had to admit I had my own story idea where I was going to make it a hostage situation and make the fact that the hostage had to go to the bathroom the entire focus of the story, maybe with a person kidnapping them trying to make them suffer bladder pain. I feel like maybe that would be even long enough to drawn out into a novella, but any rate it would probably make for a good story of any length.

@DesperateJill That sounds like a great story, I'd love to read it if you write it!

I just found out the book, it was surprisingly easy! It's Stolen by Lauren Christopher. I also remember another book by her in which a teenager died accidentally when playing with asphyxiation with her partner. I don't know how these got published as YA books but I guess they serve as cautionary tales!

"That sounds like a great story, I'd love to read it if you write it!"

Well it's on my list of story ideas along with thousands of others, it really is amazing how many stories you can get out of the simple premise of a woman not getting to go to the bathroom in so many different situations and how a lot of those you can really draw out into novel length.

"I just found out the book, it was surprisingly easy! It's Stolen by Lauren Christopher. I also remember another book by her in which a teenager died accidentally when playing with asphyxiation with her partner. I don't know how these got published as YA books but I guess they serve as cautionary tales!"

I think you can get  away with a lot of things in young adult fiction these days, although that said I don't think that anything I have written under my pseudonyms or as myself would qualify as young adult fiction. My stuff is definitely not for children, even sophisticated teenagers LOL.Which is probably sad because the young adult market is probably the market you want to get into the most in order to sell the most books.

I remember reading a book or story when I was in middle school where a teenage girl wished (sarcastically) on her sixteenth birthday that she could be as carefree as her baby brother. The wish was granted, and bladder control was the first thing she lost. It ended with the girl sitting in a puddle desperately trying to remember the words she needed to say to undo the wish before the clock struck midnight on the next day and made the wish permanent. She remembered the words she had to say and opened her mouth to speak them just as the clock struck midnight, and the last obstacle to being carefree (her memories of being mentally older) were erased. And then there was a thing about being careful what you wish for.

I'm pretty sure all the stories were horror or had morales, and the pages were all laminated.

On 5/15/2021 at 11:53 PM, NSNS said:

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas is another good one - I'm not sure of the context of the entire book but the main character wets herself during a training session and there's a lot of focus on her embarrassment 

The series also includes a few desperation scenes in Queen of Shadows and Kingdom of Ash where the  protagonist wakes up after sleeping for a long time. Also, it is just a great series of fantasy novels 😉

I recently also came across a really  good story about male desperation on wattpad if that counts as "books". It is called Nature Calls and deals with four guys on a camping trip. However, it includes a lot   sexual content too, so if you do not like that so not read it.  

• 2 months later...

There was one book that my class read together in grade school that I remember had a brief moment of what you could call omorashi, followed by a girl popping a squat out in the desert (yeah, real classy putting this in a light children's novel, good thing there were no illustrations of the scene in question - putting that on a site for adults is one thing, but keep that out of stuff marketed to kids), but I don't think it'd be a good idea to share it here because the girl centric to the relevant scene was underaged.

I will admit that this may have been a moment (not the only one, there were several) that piqued my curiosity though...

4 hours ago, SoBursting said:

Not a book but a British TV movie about a nuclear attack on the uk, a woman sees the mushroom cloud in the distance, the camera shows her pee coming out the bottom of her trouser leg over her ankle/shoe onto the ground, another fear wetting,

The movie was called "Threads".  It was a docudrama produced by the BBC in 1984, and it wasn't just the UK getting hit, it was an all-out nuclear war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact*, it just, naturally, focused on the UK (specifically two families living in a more rural part of the UK).  I would go as far as to say it's one of the most realistically horrifying portrayals of the effects of a nuclear war on a civilian population ever put to film, despite being made on a TV film budget in the 80s, if you want to watch the film to the end, consider yourself warned: it's not for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach (even if the gorn and body horror is tame by today's standards).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
4 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

There was one book that my class read together in grade school that I remember had a brief moment of what you could call omorashi, followed by a girl popping a squat out in the desert (yeah, real classy putting this in a light children's novel, good thing there were no illustrations of the scene in question - putting that on a site for adults is one thing, but keep that out of stuff marketed to kids), but I don't think it'd be a good idea to share it here because the girl centric to the relevant scene was underaged.

I will admit that this may have been a moment (not the only one, there were several) that piqued my curiosity though...

The movie was called "Threads".  It was a docudrama produced by the BBC in 1984, and it wasn't just the UK getting hit, it was an all-out nuclear war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact*, it just, naturally, focused on the UK (specifically two families living in a more rural part of the UK).  I would go as far as to say it's one of the most realistically horrifying portrayals of the effects of a nuclear war on a civilian population ever put to film, despite being made on a TV film budget in the 80s, if you want to watch the film to the end, consider yourself warned: it's not for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach (even if the gorn and body horror is tame by today's standards).

ooo are there links to this clip?

There was a book that I read a LONG time ago called Beyonders or something, and there is a wetting and I believe an implied messing at the end of the 1st book. The main character, a male, is captured by the antagonist of the series, and he is psychoanalyzed by the dungeon master (the book is set in a Middle Ages fantasy world). In his psychoanalysis, it is determined that one of his worst fears is confined spaces. As a result, the dungeon master tortures him by putting him in a cage shaped exactly like his body, so he cannot move at all. A few hours later, he mentions that he has to pee. The guard tells him to just wet his pants, as there are holes in the bottom of the cage for the urine to drain out of. A few days pass, and he says that he has to poop. Immediately after, though, he is rescued, though they have to make a quick escape and it is a long time before they would have any chance for the main character to take care of business. The fact that he went multiple days without messing, and the fact that there was much physical exertion involved in his escape, and the fact that it was a long time before he would be able to poop, AND the fact that he was already in pants that he had wet and presumably rewet many times over, led me to believe that he most certainly messed his pants as well. I read this book as a child, maybe around 9 or 10, and reading this scene inspired to wet and mess my pants on purpose later that evening for the first time since I was potty trained, because I wanted to see what it felt like.

3 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with having kids go to the bathroom in books, does not necessarily mean the author is fetishizing kids or anything like that.

Not what I meant, it was the way it was presented in this particular scene that was, iirc...a bit graphic, shall we say?  Then again, this was around 20 years ago, so maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember it being, I don't know.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...

In the 1980's there were a number of films about the effects of a nuclear war around that time. I have seen one or two clips, but I don't think if you watch any of them you will come out thinking about OMO! The British CND movement showed the film privately to audiences to try to make people more aware of what would happen in such a war.

That risk is still with us.