Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female Request: 'Realistic' bedwetting


Recommended Posts

Are there any videos of bedwetting that aren't acted? Like someone records themselves going to sleep with the intention to catch themselves wetting the bed during the night?

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, LittleLadyLumi said:

Here's one way to make it

This feels a little like cheating though, so I'll probably make another one with a more clever trick. 😉

Though obviously staged, this is a fantastic video that feels like it could be real. The aesthetic feel is enhanced by the fact that you are an attractive woman.

Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 6:51 PM, SoakMe said:

Though obviously staged, this is a fantastic video that feels like it could be real. The aesthetic feel is enhanced by the fact that you are an attractive woman.

Thanks! I really like to think these as erotic art videos instead of mere... well, fetish porn. Because of that I like to add a touch of realism whenever it fits the theme of the video. But life can sometimes be stranger than fiction. I didn't really expect my shoulders and pillow would get wet, so that was a genuine surprise. 😆

Link to post
On 5/27/2021 at 6:47 PM, razia said:

Are there any videos of bedwetting that aren't acted? Like someone records themselves going to sleep with the intention to catch themselves wetting the bed during the night?

I can't say no but I've never come across. The issue with this premise is that you're talking about 8 hours of video. That's a huge file even without HD video.

Link to post

One thing I have yet to see in more than a decade on this forum is a bedwetting video with a bedwetting alarm! I hated mine growing up but now I'm kind of intrigued. The alarm would also work great for those diaper wetting videos where you aren't quite sure that they wet the diaper or can't really see it all that well...Anyone ever seen a bedwetting alarm video?

Link to post
On 5/28/2021 at 12:47 AM, razia said:

Are there any videos of bedwetting that aren't acted? Like someone records themselves going to sleep with the intention to catch themselves wetting the bed during the night?

The best you'll get for this is videos of drunk people passing out and wetting themselves, I think - which do exist, although I can't remember any that feature a proper bedwetting

Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 10:49 AM, LittleLadyLumi said:

I didn't really expect my shoulders and pillow would get wet, so that was a genuine surprise. 😆

That's what I was getting at when I said on esmith 16's thread that a good wetting covers the whole body. Yours was a beauty.

Link to post
On 5/27/2021 at 5:47 PM, razia said:

Are there any videos of bedwetting that aren't acted? Like someone records themselves going to sleep with the intention to catch themselves wetting the bed during the night?

I'm surprised there's basically none of this... I have a couple, of myself. I stapled a couple zipties to my ceiling to act as a cradle or my phone... phone plugged into PC.... I actually got the second highest storage space version of the iPohne 12, now regretting not getting the largest. You'd have never guessed how much storage space an 8 hour super HD video of you sleeping would take up! They take an eternity to transfer onto a computer too, and I needed a special app to do that. But I am not a video maker so i'm sure someone who is would be able to think of a better plan.

Basically the tick is to try and sleep without a blanket, try some comfy clothes instead! 

Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 12:57 AM, rachelkirwan said:

One thing I have yet to see in more than a decade on this forum is a bedwetting video with a bedwetting alarm! I hated mine growing up but now I'm kind of intrigued.

I'm actually intrigued too, I think it might make an interesting plot device. I'm not sure if they are used here in Finland though, because I haven't heard of them, excluding some abdl stuff (one of my siblings was a bedwetter and had a medication for it). Now if I only had money to buy one...

On 7/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, mdeal said:

I'm surprised there's basically none of this...

I don't think it's that much of a surprise, given how many conditions there are. First, you need to be a bedwetter, which most adults aren't. Then you need to be willing to film yourself while sleeping and publish the video, which again is something most people wouldn't do. You also need to know some basics of video making, and you need to have a suitable camera (they often have limits on duration, my phone only records 10 minutes at a time).

I think I would personally go for a good quality webcam, so I could record the video with a laptop or something. However, I don't actually wet the bed, so that's it for me. I'm also not sure I could sleep with a camera pointed at me. I've done one time lapse video of myself sleeping and I was just tossing and turning the whole night (granted, I used a DSLR, which gave of a distinct click every two minutes).

Link to post
On 7/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, rachelkirwan said:

One thing I have yet to see in more than a decade on this forum is a bedwetting video with a bedwetting alarm! I hated mine growing up but now I'm kind of intrigued. The alarm would also work great for those diaper wetting videos where you aren't quite sure that they wet the diaper or can't really see it all that well...Anyone ever seen a bedwetting alarm video?

Yeah i'm gonna buy one I think, if anything just for the imagery embarrassment. I sort of like the idea of having a million "stop bedwetting" things near my bed. Like a little library full of books that look like they've been studied intensively, tattered pages and full of post-it notes. A few alarms, medication, charts... 

Definitely one reason I don't want to use an alarm though, is that i'm concerned it would work! But I was just thinking, perhaps there can be a way to reverse the effect? Like when it's use under normal circumstance, the user would wake up to a negative stimuli and correct that. What if we thought of some positive reinforcement, like, making the alarm go off gets a positive reward? 

It'd be nice to have some sort of delay option on it, say, 2-5 minutes. Or adjustable... Actually I think I just thought of a temp solution for this, probably only will work while padded though. Recently tried booster pads and they seem perfect for this. Part of the issue I saw was it looked really annoying to prepare the alarm each night. To put it in a diaper you'd need to make a slit somewhere and it may not be comfortable. But now I think putting it under a booster - and near the last place to likely get wet, it should be more convenient to do each day as well as provide some delay. Alright thinking about it...... strongly. Wireless existing is also huge. 

3 hours ago, LittleLadyLumi said:

I don't think it's that much of a surprise, given how many conditions there are. First, you need to be a bedwetter, which most adults aren't. Then you need to be willing to film yourself while sleeping and publish the video, which again is something most people wouldn't do. You also need to know some basics of video making, and you need to have a suitable camera (they often have limits on duration, my phone only records 10 minutes at a time).

I think I would personally go for a good quality webcam, so I could record the video with a laptop or something. However, I don't actually wet the bed, so that's it for me. I'm also not sure I could sleep with a camera pointed at me. I've done one time lapse video of myself sleeping and I was just tossing and turning the whole night (granted, I used a DSLR, which gave of a distinct click every two minutes).

Agreed on your points. The other considerations is that in order to catch it, you probably need to sleep without a blanket. I'm way more likely to successfully wet the bed while padded than not, at least on purpose. So, it's actually really possible that it could happen and you have no clue when due to the blanket. With my setup i'm unable to pick up good enough sound to confirm much by ear. My setup is my phone hanging on a cradle of two zip ties staples to my ceiling btw. Does its job I suppose... But it picks up ambient noise elsewhere. And yeah my phone has good storage space but you would need to be transferring the video to another storage basically every day, which takes a long, long time. Perhaps I will explore the webcam option so it can go straight to my computer...

Yeah my first go at this was quasi successful. Definitely weird, and I actually posted it earlier (only screen shots) but I think it might have culture shocked some people. Even for my standards, someone who does not try to make content for others to watch and it was intended only for my own purposes, it was at first thought to be a toss away. But I haven't gotten around to doing it again yet (actually there were a couple more but I can't find them). Aaaaand despite it being bizarre and kinda gross I sorta changed my mind and thought it was interesting. Go to abdl thread and look at my post, I deleted it, but I think you can see the edit history. 

edit: oh I deleted the pictures, so now most of it doesn't make any sense lol. But I think what I said still will work. 

Edited by mdeal (see edit history)
Link to post
3 hours ago, mdeal said:

Yeah i'm gonna buy one I think, if anything just for the imagery embarrassment. I sort of like the idea of having a million "stop bedwetting" things near my bed. Like a little library full of books that look like they've been studied intensively, tattered pages and full of post-it notes. A few alarms, medication, charts... 

Definitely one reason I don't want to use an alarm though, is that i'm concerned it would work! But I was just thinking, perhaps there can be a way to reverse the effect? Like when it's use under normal circumstance, the user would wake up to a negative stimuli and correct that. What if we thought of some positive reinforcement, like, making the alarm go off gets a positive reward? 

It'd be nice to have some sort of delay option on it, say, 2-5 minutes. Or adjustable... Actually I think I just thought of a temp solution for this, probably only will work while padded though. Recently tried booster pads and they seem perfect for this. Part of the issue I saw was it looked really annoying to prepare the alarm each night. To put it in a diaper you'd need to make a slit somewhere and it may not be comfortable. But now I think putting it under a booster - and near the last place to likely get wet, it should be more convenient to do each day as well as provide some delay. Alright thinking about it...... strongly. Wireless existing is also huge. 

Agreed on your points. The other considerations is that in order to catch it, you probably need to sleep without a blanket. I'm way more likely to successfully wet the bed while padded than not, at least on purpose. So, it's actually really possible that it could happen and you have no clue when due to the blanket. With my setup i'm unable to pick up good enough sound to confirm much by ear. My setup is my phone hanging on a cradle of two zip ties staples to my ceiling btw. Does its job I suppose... But it picks up ambient noise elsewhere. And yeah my phone has good storage space but you would need to be transferring the video to another storage basically every day, which takes a long, long time. Perhaps I will explore the webcam option so it can go straight to my computer...

Yeah my first go at this was quasi successful. Definitely weird, and I actually posted it earlier (only screen shots) but I think it might have culture shocked some people. Even for my standards, someone who does not try to make content for others to watch and it was intended only for my own purposes, it was at first thought to be a toss away. But I haven't gotten around to doing it again yet (actually there were a couple more but I can't find them). Aaaaand despite it being bizarre and kinda gross I sorta changed my mind and thought it was interesting. Go to abdl thread and look at my post, I deleted it, but I think you can see the edit history. 

edit: oh I deleted the pictures, so now most of it doesn't make any sense lol. But I think what I said still will work. 

Well mine worked and would wake me up while I was wetting, and I usually couldn't stop so I'd either have to make a dash for the loo while wetting or just unplug it and lay there and try to stop. Also, it was hecka loud so most of the family could hear it, so it was like... everyone knew when Rachel wet the bed, down to the minute.

I will say, if you don't want it to work, just mess about with the sensor placement, if I wanted to wear it but 'put it in wrong' so I could get some sleep, I'd just put the sensor way to high up the front of my panties and maybe forgo the pad, so it was just clipped to a part of the panties that don't typically get wet when you wet the bed...

Link to post
6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Well mine worked and would wake me up while I was wetting, and I usually couldn't stop so I'd either have to make a dash for the loo while wetting or just unplug it and lay there and try to stop. Also, it was hecka loud so most of the family could hear it, so it was like... everyone knew when Rachel wet the bed, down to the minute.

I will say, if you don't want it to work, just mess about with the sensor placement, if I wanted to wear it but 'put it in wrong' so I could get some sleep, I'd just put the sensor way to high up the front of my panties and maybe forgo the pad, so it was just clipped to a part of the panties that don't typically get wet when you wet the bed...

Ah that sounds awesome. That would be fun at camp if your alarm could wake everyone else up but you slept through it... earplugs might do the trick!

Yeah I want it to either not work, or at least turn on real late. I'm gonna go wireless for sure. Actually the only thing that stopped me from ordering on the spot is the long shipping time on amazon for a wireless one.... Ugh there might be one at a local health store I see online. I dunoooo i'm usually pretty awful at buying stuff like that in person. 

Link to post
On 7/23/2021 at 6:39 AM, mdeal said:

Ah that sounds awesome. That would be fun at camp if your alarm could wake everyone else up but you slept through it... earplugs might do the trick!

Yeah I want it to either not work, or at least turn on real late. I'm gonna go wireless for sure. Actually the only thing that stopped me from ordering on the spot is the long shipping time on amazon for a wireless one.... Ugh there might be one at a local health store I see online. I dunoooo i'm usually pretty awful at buying stuff like that in person. 

Wearing a bedwetting alarm at camp would be horrifying! 🙂

Oh my goodness, could you imagine?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...