Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you like getting peed on? Share your stories!

I used to like just watching my gf pee, but for a while now we've been getting into the tub and letting her pee on me. Sometimes I'll do it on her too.

I don't like it above my neck and I definitely don't want to taste it, that's just me, but I just really find myself enjoying her peeing on my privates and my body in general. It's really fun to hang out, drink some fluids while we're out, and have her do a final hold when we get home. Sometimes after a night of drinking she'll wake up desperate, and she'd wake me up too for a fun surprise. 

I enjoy cuddling and massaging her, I'll give her a little tickle to tease her, and she'd do a pee holding dance for me too. We really love the "out of 10" scale and she'll really moan and fidget while holding it in. She lets me know when she's at 10/10 desperation so we can run to the tub.

I like to run the water with hot water beforehand so that we don't have to stand in a cold tub, but hearing the sounds of running water always makes her want to go so badly.

She'll then get over me, and we've tried a lot of fun positions, her legs around me while I'm lying there, sometimes she'll squat, or bend her knees, etc. I've had her release from the front, and I've also had her stick her behind out too to pee that way.

Whatever position we're in, she'll release a tsunami over me. I think I really love women peeing on me because a woman's pee flow is really unpredictable. Women have short urethra so they can pee very fast and hard compared to me and I find it so amazing. I've never measured it, but my gf would pee about a liter's worth in barely 20 seconds.

I'm not good with anatomy, but she'd keep her labia? closed while she pees sometimes, and the pee would come bursting out with her labia flaps opening hard, making it look like an actual floodgate bursting open and making a roaring hissing noise. It's warm and relaxing, and I really enjoy feeling the fluids she was working so hard to keep inside of her.

I have peed on her as well, but my pee is more of a "slow and steady" as a guy, but I have great aim and will do it where-ever she wants. I really do enjoy her teasing me while holding a lot in and I'm extremely ticklish. Sadly though, spending more time with her is making me less ticklish over time!

She likes to joke that her peeing on my privates is like watering a tree, as soon as she's watering me the tree grows big and strong haha. We finish off by rinsing off, then we escape to the bed to finish off our fun.

Anyways, does anyone else feel a rush when peeing on someone or getting peed on? I used to just enjoy watching my significant other pee, but now I want in on it!

Oh yes, absolutely! I personally prefer getting peed on. Lying down in the tub and doing it on myself is great, but having someone else do it is even better imo. Recently my partner peed her underwear over my lap and on my face for the first time and wow... It was AMAZING. So I really don't mind getting it above the neck and tasting it, but I get that it's not for everyone.

Yes, absolutely.

My partner isn't into holding until it gets painful but she often pees while I touch or lick her private parts.

We do it in the bedroom as well with a pile of towels or clothes below.

Personally what I enjoy most is desperation and clothed wetting but this is our compromise which is enjoyable for both of us !

Recently while we were in a 69 position with her on top, she couldn't it help but gush pee in my mouth, .

til then I thought it wasn't my thing and I didn't swallow most of it, but it was great !

However I have little interest in peeing on someone so far.

Guest superdarkens
On 5/13/2021 at 5:08 PM, John said:

I used to like just watching my gf pee, but for a while now we've been getting into the tub and letting her pee on me. Sometimes I'll do it on her too.

I don't like it above my neck and I definitely don't want to taste it, that's just me, but I just really find myself enjoying her peeing on my privates and my body in general. It's really fun to hang out, drink some fluids while we're out, and have her do a final hold when we get home. Sometimes after a night of drinking she'll wake up desperate, and she'd wake me up too for a fun surprise. 

I enjoy cuddling and massaging her, I'll give her a little tickle to tease her, and she'd do a pee holding dance for me too. We really love the "out of 10" scale and she'll really moan and fidget while holding it in. She lets me know when she's at 10/10 desperation so we can run to the tub.

I like to run the water with hot water beforehand so that we don't have to stand in a cold tub, but hearing the sounds of running water always makes her want to go so badly.

She'll then get over me, and we've tried a lot of fun positions, her legs around me while I'm lying there, sometimes she'll squat, or bend her knees, etc. I've had her release from the front, and I've also had her stick her behind out too to pee that way.

Whatever position we're in, she'll release a tsunami over me. I think I really love women peeing on me because a woman's pee flow is really unpredictable. Women have short urethra so they can pee very fast and hard compared to me and I find it so amazing. I've never measured it, but my gf would pee about a liter's worth in barely 20 seconds.

I'm not good with anatomy, but she'd keep her labia? closed while she pees sometimes, and the pee would come bursting out with her labia flaps opening hard, making it look like an actual floodgate bursting open and making a roaring hissing noise. It's warm and relaxing, and I really enjoy feeling the fluids she was working so hard to keep inside of her.

I have peed on her as well, but my pee is more of a "slow and steady" as a guy, but I have great aim and will do it where-ever she wants. I really do enjoy her teasing me while holding a lot in and I'm extremely ticklish. Sadly though, spending more time with her is making me less ticklish over time!

She likes to joke that her peeing on my privates is like watering a tree, as soon as she's watering me the tree grows big and strong haha. We finish off by rinsing off, then we escape to the bed to finish off our fun.

Anyways, does anyone else feel a rush when peeing on someone or getting peed on? I used to just enjoy watching my significant other pee, but now I want in on it!

My girlfriend knows about my fetish but I can’t say she fully gets it. She has indulged me on a few occasions and for my birthday she gave me a golden shower in the bath. She was wearing knickers and sheer tights and made me lick her clean afterwards and told me I had to wet myself as well. I absolutely came all in my pants before I’d peed. I’ve not been able to persuade her to oblige me since and I don’t want to force the issue really 

I’ve had several gfs pee on me. The key, as always, is to bring it up in a respectful and gradual way. But the good thing is that in good relationships people get comfortable going outside of their comfort zone for their partner, and often enjoy things just because their partner is so into it. So long story short be respectful, open, and honest with your partner, then wait for the fun to start. 

And as always, love yourself. Being honest with your partner is ok, and if they don’t want to share in your kink that’s ok too. But that doesn’t mean you did anything wrong. Everyone has their kinks and boundaries. 

Edited by Nappyboy2021 (see edit history)

I have a FWB who will do pee stuff with me when we hook up.  I’ve drank his pee before straight from the tap and he’s had me lay down in the bathtub while he pees on me.  As great as those experiences were,  the best thing he’s ever down is wet his white briefs while sitting on my face.  The smell,  the sounds and the heat of his pee consuming my face were just incredible.  He was fucking me one time and without even telling me he started peeing inside me.  I don’t think I’ve ever been more hard in my life!  We’ve talked about going out in public together and finding a secluded spot to have some pee fun but we haven’t done it yet.  The idea of drinking his piss in public gets me very excited!!!

my ex has peed on me before a few time. Only a couple times in the "golden shower" means which was very delightful. My favorite was when she would sit on my lap and piss through her pants onto mine! I had to piss so bad once that the pressure of her sitting on me and the warm wetness forced me to lose control while she was still pissing. really intimate experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes,and yes, sadly many, many years ago. Girlfriend in college and I experimented with golden showers after I "discovered" how she could go almost all day without going to the bathroom. I actually did enjoy when she stood over me and just let go, from head to toe. Wish I could find someone again to experience this.

I've read through your comments, wow, you all have some great experiences!

I've tried letting my spouse sit on my lap and pee because of your comments, and it was really fun! Let me share...

So she was extremely shy about it, she was not able to pee sitting on me while wearing clothes even with a full bladder, so I let her only wear her panties, but it was still no good she just couldn't turn on her tap so to speak. She could leak while walking, and she could release while naked on me, but sitting down with clothes was too hard for her. 

We watched some netflix for a while, while we both drank a lot more fluids and waited some more hours for even more desperation. Eventually she had to go extremely badly, so we both into position. Our trick is to use a foldup chair in the bathtub for easy clean up. I sit down, then she sits on my lap.

It was amazing this time, she went with full pressure this time, and we held each other for a while, the warmth was really great and a new way to spice things up! She was soaking wet and we both were covered in her pee. 

I love it, but only with at least some clothes on. Naked golden showers don't do it for me. My ex gf used to do that to me sometimes.  She'd straddle me when I was sitting on a chair, start making out with me and then just completely soak the both of us. I loved it! It felt the best when just wearing knickers and tights (panties and pantyhose for the Americans)

Although my husband isn't a hundred percent supportive of my omo kink, one of the things he does on occasion is pee on me. He'll come into the bathroom while I'm in the shower and tell me he's gotta go, and pull the curtain open and pee on my feet. Which I find sexy, seeing as he's got a bit of a foot fetish.  And then there's occasional times where he's feeling extra naughty and makes me kneel in the shower and gives me the full golden shower. It's not a thing he does often, but that only makes it more exciting when he does. 

I love it when my girl sits in my lap while we are fully clothed, and she just lets go in my lap. She has done this a few times for me, it is always wonderful. I also love it when she stands over me and wets here panties over my lap, with me wearing my pants or just underwear. She has peed in my lap a few times naked, with me still wearing my shorts, and that is really great too. 

I don't like getting peed on my face, but I  love anywhere else. I'm also not into pee drinking, but I love licking her wet panties and crotch. I was licking my girl's pee soaked panties once, and I still needed to pee, so I wet my pants while she moaned as I eat her out. I loved that. For me, golden showers must include some sort of wetting the clothes, at least at the beginning, and I don't like to strip off too fast, I prefer to have wet undershorts on during any sex. I will wet myself if possible and keep my shorts on when we have sex, even if we don't do any other wetting because it just enhances the feeling so much. I really have a lot of trouble reaching a climax if I'm not wet.

6 hours ago, Lilly_Magic said:

Although my husband isn't a hundred percent supportive of my omo kink, one of the things he does on occasion is pee on me. He'll come into the bathroom while I'm in the shower and tell me he's gotta go, and pull the curtain open and pee on my feet. Which I find sexy, seeing as he's got a bit of a foot fetish.  And then there's occasional times where he's feeling extra naughty and makes me kneel in the shower and gives me the full golden shower. It's not a thing he does often, but that only makes it more exciting when he does. 

Yeah for me, I've got both omo and foot fetish and I end up combining them, like tickling my spouse's feet while she's holding a lot in, it's really fun! 

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

I actually don't have any problem getting aroused without wetting. I like wetting too, but my husband going at my clit with his fingers is enough, LOL.

Oh of course, regular arousal is great too, but man omo really does things to me that regular stuff doesn't. 

3 hours ago, Chame1eon said:

To some extent but I'd rather he peed in my pants or underwear than on me and I would not like it on my face at all.  He likes when i pee anywhere though clothed or unclothed and i have peed on his face before on the kitchen floor.

Oh nice, yeah me and my spouse both have the face off limits though once my wife wanted me to pee over her hair but not her face.