Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Have you ever spotted someone else "secretly" wetting?

42 minutes ago, mystic dreamer said:

I wasn't fooled for a minute. She had probably started losing control around the time she said "Oh gosh," and covered up her accident in the only way she could think of -- by jumping into the water and just relieving herself there in her pants. Needless to say, she never mentioned her need for a bathroom again

After I drove her home, I discovered that she was wearing everyday white cotton panties under her jeans (for those of you who like to know what sort of undergarments the ladies are soaking).

Yes, definitely like to know what they are soaking 😉

I wonder how much of it she did in her pants before she managed to submerge herself and cover up the evidence?

6 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

@Can'tFoolOwls Was that Aftershock?

Download.

Another bonus story from the same gig. Not a wetting story but I figure some people here will appreciate it anyway.

That girl wasn't the only one in the crowd who was desperate that night. One of my friends was too, except he decided the solution was to go in an empty plastic beer cup. Right there in the middle of the crowd standing right next to me, to whoops and cheers and general mocking from the rest of us.

There is a gross side to this story though. To reduce litter the bars were only handing out reusable plastic cups, and you would get a £1 refund for each cup you returned at the end. Obviously the promise of £1/cup is pretty appealing to a bunch of skint 20-somethings at a festival, to the point that people were collecting discarded cups off the ground at the end. So I have absolutely no doubt that cup ended up getting returned to the bar.

I wonder how much of it she did in her pants before she managed to submerge herself and cover up the evidence?

I wondered about that myself. When she leapt up and dashed down to the water, I could only see her rear end. If the accident was still centered around her crotch, and just beginning to reach the inside thighs, I would have had a tough time seeing anything, which I think was probably the case. She stood there in the water for so long that she must have completely emptied her bladder.

5 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

I wondered about that myself. When she leapt up and dashed down to the water, I could only see her rear end. If the accident was still centered around her crotch, and just beginning to reach the inside thighs, I would have had a tough time seeing anything, which I think was probably the case. She stood there in the water for so long that she must have completely emptied her bladder.

Well, there would be no point stopping halfway once she was in the water! Might as well get it all out, after all, she will need to go again in half an hour if she’s drinking...

after all, she will need to go again in half an hour if she’s drinking...

I wondered about that. Shortly after the incident, we walked back to my car, which took about 15 minutes, then drove home, which took another 45. She was soaking wet already and sitting on a towel in the car, so I have to wondered what else was going on in her everyday white cotton panties on the way home that she never mentioned. It did seem as if she was bombed enough for more than just one major bathroom visit, and definitely bombed enough not to care.

I’ve seen a few people relieving themselves either on the side of the road or outside of a bar in a dimly lit alley. And I’ve only once seen what could’ve been a spilled drink or an accident on a guys lap at a football game when I was younger. I always just assumed he spilt his beer but the imagination makes you wonder. But sadly, I’ve never seen anyone having an accidental wetting.

Edited by sammilove (see edit history)
2 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

I wondered about that. Shortly after the incident, we walked back to my car, which took about 15 minutes, then drove home, which took another 45. She was soaking wet already and sitting on a towel in the car, so I have to wondered what else was going on in her everyday white cotton panties on the way home that she never mentioned. It did seem as if she was bombed enough for more than just one major bathroom visit, and definitely bombed enough not to care.

Exactly... drunk, with a rapidly filling bladder, wet pants already, and a towel there to handily act as a makeshift diaper... every chance of it! I assume there wasn’t any conclusive evidence left behind in the car afterwards?

I can't recall any situation where I would spot someone trying to wet secretly... but there was something close. One time my wife and I were standing in a long line to a ride in the water park (you know, these lines can easily take 40-60 minutes and almost don't worth it), and somewhere in the middle of the line she realized she has to pee. Not like bad, but she didn't want to hold it and get desperate before ride, so she told me she's going to pee right here. Since a lot of people including us were wet anyway after pools and rides, with water dripping on the deck floor, my wife just started to slowly pee, letting out small trickles here and there until she was empty, hoping nobody will notice pee running down her leg. Since it was outdoor deck flooring, water and pee simply dripped between wooden slats onto the ground, and there was no puddle to reveal secret wetting.

On 5/12/2021 at 7:51 PM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Tool were headlining. Everyone was all hyped up for the grand finale of the festival and for seeing one of the greatest metal bands ever (imo at least), so the atmosphere was electric. 

tool is a hell of experience!!! great musicians, deep music and a on point show!  seen them at red rocks in the states a couple times, almost got tickets for their last tour before covid for "fear inoculum", convinced myself otherwise due to travel and costs😄 ahh how i remember when that was important.... still is...but shit got real... real quick 

Seen puscifer a few times too (money shot tour most recently).... rockin' people!!! psychedelic, deep and poetic, composed and hella rockin' at times on the carefully built crescendo's! love the old recordings too of tool with they had almost a punk metal vibe!

Music can get my neurons and feelings firing so intensely, thinking of lofty deep shit, while dancing to the limits of consciousness and physicality. God Ive missed it!  My musical "prow-ess" has expanded so much over the last decade I have a casserole of current bands, classics as well as produced " edm, sampled psy-trance, trip- hop/ hip hop jazz funk with a side of classical compositions with a desert of folk metal and live musical and instrumental riffs and jams?) Im pretty picky and not mainstream, tool is one of the few artists ill hear i know that will come across the radio, growing up with classic psychedelic rock ( floyd, hendrix, Japlin, the dead, as well as roy buckanin to name a few) I would dare to say tool/puscifer is this "current age's"  pink floyd  while more refined and diluted amongst the smart phone age.

to bring it back to the OMO enthusiast site, and those interested in just omo content

Ive definably pissed myself at shows/festivals to hold my spot....and for fun 😉 some say dress for success, I dress for the flood when appropriate. its interesting having existential explorations while weeing you're pants while alternatively conscience:-) At shows/festivals, at least the ones I go to are pretty supportive, accepting and don't give a fuck places. I wear my my kilt, dress, panty-hose attire. I can wee myself, have pockets, dry off, without pushing my fetish on anyone or crossing a boundary of ethics.

At some shows, I have seen puddles, stringent smell of urine very suddenly and people running off.... and a chick squatting in a urinal with a security guard chasing her off while peeing on the floor with her jeans down because she was with the boys. seen some epic aftermaths in that "arena" as well. 

long response, but did music and omo

Once when I was walking home from middle school, there was a girl from my school leaning against a wall, holding her skirt out with her eyes shut and a small smile on her face. I didn't think anything of it at first until I saw the stream of water on the sidewalk and followed it up to a dark spot on the bottom of the star-print panties that were visible due to her raised skirt. I thought about asking if she was okay but decided to just keep walking because I was running late.