Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wet the bed in my new PJ's out of laziness watching TV!

11 hours ago, Tree Trimmer said:

You are such a hottie! I hope to see you do a video of you both watching a movie and you decide to help each other hold it until the end of the movie before peeing yourselves just as the movie ends, lol!!

That is so good that you and your husband are both into OMO. Have you ever tried helping each other hold it until the end of a movie when you're watching in bed?

He's not into wetting himself, just into me wetting. Though he doesn't mind when I watch him peeing.

I wear diapers usually so I don't really worry about holding it in bed. Sometimes he puts his hand on my diaper as I wet it though, which is fun. He can feel the warmth spreading under it, and then he changes my diaper (usually with masturbation/sex in the process!) Sometimes I have to change my own diaper if he's busy but it's so fun to have him do it.

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

He's not into wetting himself, just into me wetting. Though he doesn't mind when I watch him peeing.

I wear diapers usually so I don't really worry about holding it in bed. Sometimes he puts his hand on my diaper as I wet it though, which is fun. He can feel the warmth spreading under it, and then he changes my diaper (usually with masturbation/sex in the process!) Sometimes I have to change my own diaper if he's busy but it's so fun to have him do it.

Thanks for the info!! I hope you will let him help you hold it until the end of the movie. Maybe he could slip his hand inside your diaper and when you gush you would fill his bare hand with your hot pee.

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

I don't see how he could help me hold it. It's my bladder and if he touched me down there it would only make me pee more.

Haha! That's like my present wife. I always want to help her hold it when she's busting, but she won't let me because she says it would make her pee right away! My former girlfriend told me it helped her wit longer if I helped her hold it?

On 6/7/2021 at 5:42 AM, China Girl said:

Sounds like you both have a lot of fun with your wettings. It's awesome you found someone who's as into it as you are, even if he doesn't do the wetting himself.