Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wet the bed in my new PJ's out of laziness watching TV!

14 hours ago, DarthBane93 said:

Thanks for sharing! Naughty bedwetters are the best 😉

Thak you 😘 I've been wetting my bed for a long time hehe 

11 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I love pajama wettings. And I already know how much you love wetting too.

Yas me too! Wetting pj's is sooo cute 😍

11 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Original or animated? 🙂

Thanks for sharing hun!

It was the original series 😊

I'll post a little clip of me wetting them soon 😍

Your welcome hun

10 hours ago, wamfun said:

you have such a beautiful butt! 🙂  nice wetting!

Aww thank you 😘

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, bedwetpix said:

Did you do that a lot in your childhood? 🙂

Love this video! 🙂

Thank you ❤

And yes, I did from time to time, but not really a regular occurrence. Just the odd accident here and there, waking up as I'm peeing etc. Lol

It wasnt until I started dating my fiance when I was 18 that I chose to do it on purpose for fun in bed🤭

On 6/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, Corka said:

That’s absolutely lovey, hehe. Glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you 🥰

On 6/3/2021 at 11:51 PM, China Girl said:

Super cute. My husband wouldn't let me do that though, he made me wear diapers to bed after a single drunk bed wetting incident (not that I objected, since diapers are fun). It's a real mess to clean up.

Aww, well cleanup is easy when you have a pee proof bed mad.. just simply fold it up and pop it in the wash in the morning 🤭

So freeing hehe

36 minutes ago, China Girl said:

We didn't, so it was a real mess. He was annoyed but I couldn't blame him for putting me in diapers, and I enjoyed the humiliation when he did...

That's pretty hot! The humiliation of wetting yourself around someone is pretty hot. Even if he did get a little annoyed 🤭 I hope you dodnt feel too bad. 

If another girl did that in bed with me, I'd be super turned on! 😍

2 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

That's pretty hot! The humiliation of wetting yourself around someone is pretty hot. Even if he did get a little annoyed 🤭 I hope you dodnt feel too bad. 

If another girl did that in bed with me, I'd be super turned on! 😍

He was turned on too, he likes omorashi and actually got me into it a bit (by telling my how much he liked it when I squirmed and wet). But he's not into the clean-up, so he's strongly in favour of me wetting in diapers or outdoors rather than all over our apartment. Since I'm submissive to him then I follow those requests, since otherwise he'd punish me by making me clean it all up afterwards.

Having a husband who likes omorashi is great so I really don't care if he insists on diapers or whatever.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, China Girl said:

He was turned on too, he likes omorashi and actually got me into it a bit (by telling my how much he liked it when I squirmed and wet). But he's not into the clean-up, so he's strongly in favour of me wetting in diapers or outdoors rather than all over our apartment. Since I'm submissive to him then I follow those requests, since otherwise he'd punish me by making me clean it all up afterwards.

Having a husband who likes omorashi is great so I really don't care if he insists on diapers or whatever.

Yea itscsuper hot when a partner is into omorashi 😍 that's great!

Very kinky, but so much fun!

Me and my bf are quite relaxed and I sonetimes switch between submissive or dom, depending on what mood I'm in hehe. I think I am more submissive though and like feeling like I've been an innocent,  but naughty girl who wet herself and needs to be punished if that makes sense. But weve never tried diapers. We both really love the naughtyness of just wetting our pants for fun!

19 minutes ago, melikai said:

I think somebody needs a diaper...or not 

Hehe, well, maybe it was an accident, or maybe I just wanted to totally let it all go on purpose and be in wet pyjamas... :tohrusmug:

1 hour ago, AliceWetting said:

Yea itscsuper hot when a partner is into omorashi 😍 that's great!

Very kinky, but so much fun!

Me and my bf are quite relaxed and I sonetimes switch between submissive or dom, depending on what mood I'm in hehe. I think I am more submissive though and like feeling like I've been an innocent,  but naughty girl who wet herself and needs to be punished if that makes sense. But weve never tried diapers. We both really love the naughtyness of just wetting our pants for fun!

Hehe, well, maybe it was an accident, or maybe I just wanted to totally let it all go on purpose and be in wet pyjamas... :tohrusmug:

You are such a hottie! I hope to see you do a video of you both watching a movie and you decide to help each other hold it until the end of the movie before peeing yourselves just as the movie ends, lol!!

On 6/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, China Girl said:

Super cute. My husband wouldn't let me do that though, he made me wear diapers to bed after a single drunk bed wetting incident (not that I objected, since diapers are fun). It's a real mess to clean up.

That is so good that you and your husband are both into OMO. Have you ever tried helping each other hold it until the end of a movie when you're watching in bed?