Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting as betting

Just wondering how many of you like to make wagers or bets with yourself about whether to wet or not in response to sporting events or random events? Like when your favourite team or sports star is winning or losing?

I find this quite fun to do sometimes. I would not intentionally wet in public, but in the privacy of my home alone I sometimes like to play these games with myself which feel naughty. So recently I wanted my favourite snooker player Kyren Wilson to win his match, and he was ahead but it was close. So I decided if he lost the match I would wet myself that day - as a sort of consolation prize to offset my disappointment (at other times I might have chosen to wet if he won, just depending on my mood). The match was getting quite close and I was rooting for him to win. In the last session I drank a lot, excited to think he was playing for the state of my pants (in my fantasy). I watched as the match slipped away from him, knowing what I had thought would be a safe bet for a dry day turned into an imminent pants wetting. True to my decision, when the match was lost I stood in the shower in my boxers (pretty desperate by then) and soaked myself.

What was exciting to me about this was the uncertainty element - I had surrended my control over whether I could use the toilet not to another person but to a random event which I didn't know would happen or not.

This may be a dumb question for this site, but anyone else do stuff like this? 

Well, this is kind of a geeky way to approach things but I work in IT, so . . . .

Sometimes when I feel like playing, I'll pull up the 2FA token on my phone.  It generates a quasi-random six-digit number every thirty seconds, and the computer systems that I use it to log in to can generate the same number.  If they match, it serves as proof that I'm me . . . .

So I get these six-digit numbers.  I take the five "best" and treat them like a poker hand.  0 is wild.

The first number to be revealed after I open the app is my pants' hand.  The one that comes up after that is my bladder's hand. 

If my pants win, they get to stay dry.  If they lose, they don't.

Just as an example, let me pull a few up now.

The first one I get is 131634, and the second is 196052.  131634 gets interpreted as a pair of aces a pair of 3's and a 6.  196052 gets interpreted as a pair of aces, a 9, a 6 and a 5.  For that combo, my pants would stay dry because two pair beats one pair.

Let's try a rematch....  498381 and 593846.  498381 is a pair of 8's, an ace, a 9 and a 4.  593846 is a 9, 8, 6, 5, 4 . . . trash, in other words.  Pants win and get to stay dry.

One more.  952738 and 276278.  952738 is 9,8,7,5,3: trash.  276278 is a pair of 7's, a pair of 2's and an 8.   My pants lose this hand and get hosed down from the inside.

There's others, but that's one to start with.

8 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

One more.  952738 and 276278.  952738 is 9,8,7,5,3: trash.  276278 is a pair of 7's, a pair of 2's and an 8.   My pants lose this hand and get hosed down from the inside.

Very inventive! It's exciting when you don't know if you will end up wet or dry. I want to make a joke about what happens if you get a straight flush but you can't do that with just the numbers lol. 

I have a question - if your pants win, how long do you wait for a rematch? And do you really want to win or lose? I'd be tempted to play another hand again but that would defeat the object of the game.

47 minutes ago, kilianj74 said:

I want to make a joke about what happens if you get a straight flush but you can't do that with just the numbers lol.

I know, right?  I almost think if I used cards, I'd have to have a flush or a straight flush become losing hands because . . . I'm not using a toilet LOL

20 minutes ago, wetpantsboy said:

I do this on a small scale. Little things like if when I glance at the clock the minutes are an even number, I have to let a bit of pee out into my underwear. Super fun when need to pee and letting out a bit can be dangerous!

Yup, I do that one also, except I go on odd, not even. 

I also have a more complex one where I hash the current time (hashing is more IT speak -- run it through a formula that messes up the outcome in a determinate, but quasi-random way), or I'll mentally go "yes, no, yes, no" etc. and whichever was the last one I said when the minute changes is the one I go with.

12 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

I also have a more complex one where I hash the current time (hashing is more IT speak -- run it through a formula that messes up the outcome in a determinate, but quasi-random way), or I'll mentally go "yes, no, yes, no" etc. and whichever was the last one I said when the minute changes is the one I go with.

Much more complex than the one time I just flipped a coin - heads stay dry, tails meant wet 😂

I have done things with timers (ie if a random frame of snooker lasts longer than 10 mins my bladder loses).

Makes me feel better I am not the only one who does this kind of thing.

I also do it with politics which I tend to be geeky about - in the US senate runoff in January race I decided to wet if Georgia flipped to the democrats, which it did.

17 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

I also do it with politics which I tend to be geeky about - in the US senate runoff in January race I decided to wet if Georgia flipped to the democrats, which it did.

A perfectly sound reason to celebrate, and a solid form of celebration!

17 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

Also a fantasy of mine would be to play wet poker with a bunch of guys (like strip poker but wetting instead of taking off clothes). Pretty sure this has been done before by someone lol.

Piss Poker!

6 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I was once at a party where it was the final loss in strip poker (rather than taking off underwear).

That sounds hot! I like the idea of someone thinking they have the winning hand, confidently slamming it down on the table, only to be told they got beaten and have to stand and pee in their underwear.

This is my favourite way to get wet as I feel the decision to pee or not is taken out of my hands. 

One of the things I’ve done is get very desperate when playing Assassins Creed Odyssey (if I had the house to myself) and would attempt to take out fortresses or bases using only stealth. If I got detected I had to pee a little and because I was so desperate, concentration was really difficult. For the smaller bases I’d stay dry but for the larger ones I’d end up pretty wet. A death was a a full bladder release. I just bought Valhalla, so I’m guessing I’ll be doing this again soon.

The other way I gamble wet is I decide on 3 different types of women’s underwear styles (for instance red thong, white cotton briefs, blue matching lace set) and then open up 5 galleries from the hotness section of The Chive website in my browser. I scroll through and if any of women are wearing any of those styles I get wet.

Edited by Immersed (see edit history)

The only "gamble" I've ever done is setting a random alarm for any point within a 1 hour window on my phone and going for a walk. As soon as the alarm went off, I fully wet myself. It was super hot and the closest I've ever come to having a true accident in the sense that I had no control over when it would happen! The only rule is that as soon as you start the random timer, you are committed and no matter where you are or what's going on, you have to fully release within 10s of the alarm goes off (the 10 seconds gives you a semi grace window where you can run if there are too many people near by, but you can only get so far in 10 seconds).

Pee 21 is a way fun peeing game. All you need is a dice and somebody else to play with. It doesn't matter who starts the game, the first person rolls a dice. Whatever number gets rolled, the other person has to beat it on their turn. First to 21 without going over wins.  Like if I go first and roll a 5, the other person has to beat my 5.  Say they roll 4, they hafta roll again. If they get a 1, they only tied me and still hafta roll again.  It's fun to play like best out of 7 games and the loser in each game has to drink a glass of whatever.  It's also way fun if you stay dry if you win and hafta pee if you lose. It's kinda of a thrill not knowing if you get soaked.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:31 AM, kilianj74 said:

That sounds hot! I like the idea of someone thinking they have the winning hand, confidently slamming it down on the table, only to be told they got beaten and have to stand and pee in their underwear.

Something like that happened. Again, I don't know how to play poker, so I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the big loser played a risky move that I'm pretty sure was all-or-nothing. I remember she was wearing a white bra with pink and blue stripes, and white panties with yellow stars. The last thing she took off was a pleated black skirt. She tried to get out of it by saying she couldn't make herself go, even though all of them had been dtinking a lot of water. Another friend who I'm pretty sure was wearing a white undershirt and white panties with gray stars and gray lace trim took out her iPod and said that she'd wet herself instead if she could make it through one of Mozart's symphonies (a half-hour one), which she accepted. The loser wet herself after ten minutes, while the other friend had wet herself after five minutes but had been standing behind the loser, and everyone else took turns using the bathroom. I know there's a recording of the party somewhere, probably nestled in a Google Drive. If I can find it, I'll watch it and see if I can learn anything I've forgotten or misremembered.

A few details I got wrong: There were gray polka dots on her panties, not stars. The symphony wasn't explicitly stated as being by Mozart. It wasn't actually a challenge but 'advice': "Relax while listening to this symphony. That should move things along. It would for me."

Also, the ones old enough to drink alcohol were drinking beer instead of water. And the one filming the poker game kept turning the camera toward me expectantly, as if seeing an accident might trigger me to have one. Either that, or they were filming up my skirt. SMH either way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, silvermoon said:

A few details I got wrong: There were gray polka dots on her panties, not stars. The symphony wasn't explicitly stated as being by Mozart. It wasn't actually a challenge but 'advice': "Relax while listening to this symphony. That should move things along. It would for me."

Also, the ones old enough to drink alcohol were drinking beer instead of water. And the one filming the poker game kept turning the camera toward me expectantly, as if seeing an accident might trigger me to have one. Either that, or they were filming up my skirt. SMH either way.

Please post a link to the vid!

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, Sarah said:

The only "gamble" I've ever done is setting a random alarm for any point within a 1 hour window on my phone and going for a walk. As soon as the alarm went off, I fully wet myself. It was super hot and the closest I've ever come to having a true accident in the sense that I had no control over when it would happen! The only rule is that as soon as you start the random timer, you are committed and no matter where you are or what's going on, you have to fully release within 10s of the alarm goes off (the 10 seconds gives you a semi grace window where you can run if there are too many people near by, but you can only get so far in 10 seconds).

That sounds like a very clever and exciting game!  How did it work out for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy doing this with my spouse. We'll have rewards for how long she or I can hold it (we'll have one be the tease and one do the holding), rewards would be like buying something for each other. Like if I hold for another hour she'll buy me a PS5. Most of the time we're not that strict and we just buy each other whatever we wanted even if we didn't make it past the time limit lol but it was still fun to do, sometimes we'd mix tickling in with the pee desperation.