Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My friends first time wetting

3 minutes ago, amaron32 said:

Always interesting how some people hear about omorashi and don't really think much of it then start to try it and love it. That's great she's warming up to it!

Im going to have a lot more from her. I think she really likes the idea of it being taboo, and she likes the idea of other people getting off to her lol. She's a fun friend

Guest superdarkens
1 hour ago, amaron32 said:

Always interesting how some people hear about omorashi and don't really think much of it then start to try it and love it. That's great she's warming up to it!

Your friend is gorgeous. I love open minded people! Hope to see more of her enjoying her new hobby!

Guest Owens

My ex gf was this way too! I was so nervous to tell her about my kink but when I did she was like "oh I thought you were gonna say something much worse". A few months into our relationship she was actively looking forward to both of us wetting our pants during videocalls and said she loved how it fit so well with her love of BDSM and rough sex. She even came up with different clothes she thought would be hot to wear for pissing scenarios! The experience totally made me feel more confident about myself and telling an S.O. about this fetish 😊

Be brave! Sometimes things go better than you expect :)

On 5/9/2021 at 11:35 PM, TheEvilDog said:

So my friend Ashlee and I got to talking about kinks the other day(we are both very open) and I told her about my love of pee and omorashi. 

Same old story of at first she was sceptical it was a thing, but I showed her around here and she started to get intrigued. 

After a few hours of talking and other things I left for the night thinking that was that. Today, however she told me she couldn't get the thought of it out of her head and wanted to try it. 😳

She's sends me this clip telling me to share it with you all and that she may considering joining to share with all of us if everyone likes it.

Her camera work is not the best and I'm gonna work on it with her. She did say she loved the wet feeling and can't belive she has been missing this part of her life for so long. 

IMG_1802.MOV

Wow, she's pretty. I hope she will join us soon. Love to see more from her.

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, MossIcon said:

I have a friend who's really curious about it and I think she's turned on by me doing it (even when it comes to poop) but she's still too shy about it. I can't push her of course but maybe she could improve her life a lot if she just learned to piss her pants for stress relief.

I mean I can't force a friend neither. I also have a friend who after I told her about peeing her pants for stress relief, she said that "she's not sure if it'll work for her" but finds it interesting. She might be curious soon if so, I mean it's just old clothes but she can always piss in bottles/cups for stress relief. Can't push her though!