Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Knights - Your Queen has a quest for those brave enough to undertake it!

She has recently come across these short clips on Tumblr:

https://padlover11.tumblr.com/post/649365734254903296

https://padlover11.tumblr.com/post/649365832295661568

And would love to see the full videos! Who will rise to the challenge and help identify the source and location of these full videos?Β 

My thanks in advance and happy hunting!

Β 

Rachel

Another one! Where are these amazing German clips coming from?

https://padlover11.tumblr.com/post/649362680223809536

On 5/9/2021 at 7:20 AM, Will1994 said:

I used auto translate to English for the first video and there are some funny translations with it.

Same here, also I'm dying to know if these are real or not. They look faked as what doctor would like allow family members and friends in the room in those situations... and like.. if you shoot your friend with an arrow, you don't bring the bow with you to the hospital?

• 2 weeks later...

It's fake. It's one of those cheap TV series that we have here in Germany (they're probably everywhere). The genre is called "scripted reality" - they claim that those stories are based on "real cases", but what you see is just bad acting.

It's one of those last straws that cable TV is clinging to before the inevitable happens and they are finally destroyed by the likes of Netflix and such.

10 hours ago, JensH2 said:

It's fake. It's one of those cheap TV series that we have here in Germany (they're probably everywhere). The genre is called "scripted reality" - they claim that those stories are based on "real cases", but what you see is just bad acting.

It's one of those last straws that cable TV is clinging to before the inevitable happens and they are finally destroyed by the likes of Netflix and such.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease πŸ™‚Β Methinks one of the writers may be on this forum...

On 5/22/2021 at 11:27 AM, JensH2 said:

This, they have a similar kind of show about 'typical' behavioural problems with children in which bed- & pantswetting is a recurring theme. It is al fake and feels a bit freaky. My spidey senses tell me there is a DL or omorashi fan within the film crew and my guts tells me it is the scenario writer.

Edited by Bobby_DL (see edit history)