Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know a few people have been waiting for this story after I live blogged most of this experience! If you want to see the history just check my page. 

Description of me: I am non-binary and I go by e/em/es pronouns. I am 5'4", white, with short blond hair. 

I have played around with pull-ups and wetting for a while, and recently decided to try messing. I have been fairly indifferent to it in the past, but decided that it could be really fun to have a true messing accident. Of course, that brought me to laxatives. 

I started planning my experience a week ahead of time. I did some research and ordered two sample diapers from abuniverse. I decided to try magnesium citrate because I was familiar with it and it wasn't likely to trigger my allergies. I waited for a day where I would not be at work. I thought I had accounted for everything... Darn my hubris. 

My diapers arrived a little earlier than expected on Monday and I was delighted. I did not have to work Monday, and I didn't have class in the morning Tuesday, so I figured I would have plenty of time to get the laxatives out of my system. 

For late breakfast/lunch I had sushi, not ideal, but not the worst. As a precaution I waited two hours after eating before getting started on the laxative drink. It was 5 pm when I poured about 4 oz (~150 mL) of magnesium citrate (mc) into a cup and started to sip.

It tasted SO BAD. For one, it was unbearably sweet from the flavoring, and two, it was incredibly salty in a way that screamed "this isn't food." I forced it down with a lot of water, then chugged another 14 oz (414 mL) of water. Over the next hour I forced down 3 more oz. mixing it with water and trying my best to not gag. Satisfied at my intake, I moved to step two. 

I put on the first diaper, an abuniverse barebum. It was delightfully crinkly and soft! My first time wearing a 4 tape, and though it was a little big, I got it on nice and snug. It felt wonderful to be padded so securely. Over this I wore a short black skirt (the kind with shorts underneath) and a blue shirt.

I played around online for two more hours and drank about a half liter of tea and a half liter of water. Total fluid intake so far was over 1.5 liters, and I was starting to get desperate in the bladder department. I felt a slight urge to poop, but nothing significant, so I decided to put on my sandals and walk a mile and a half to Starbucks and get a coffee. 

Not even half way to the Starbucks I started to leak uncontrollably. I didn't allow myself to hold with my hands, so I really just had to press my legs together and stop the leaks through power of will. It was only 8:30 now and the campus was full of people. What a rush to fell myself leak when no one else could see!

I finally got to Starbucks and by this point standing still was worse than the motion of walking. It was agony waiting in line and then ordering. I got a hot mocha coffee and then got out of there as fast as possible! It took every ounce of willpower not to lose control right there in the store, but I was really worried about potential leaks. 

As soon as I left the store I started to leak uncontrollably again. The fear I had of leaking in the store wore off, and with it my last shred of control. I kept leaking as I walked, and suddenly I realized that I actually couldn't stop peeing at all. I stopped and stood still, a sort of euphoric shock spreading over me as I felt my bladder empty only a few meters from the Starbucks. The diaper held, but it was very heavy now! I decided to catch the bus home to avoid waddling. What a thrill to ride the public transport soaking wet, with no one else knowing! I double checked the seat before getting off, but it was dry. 

My urge to poop was getting stronger, but it was still easy to control. My bladder however, refilled again fast and I had no choice but to rewet the diaper. At around 10:45 I released another full bladder while laying on my back on a towel, and soaked the diaper. It leaked a little, right through the towel, and left a tiny wet spot on my bed. (pictures on my page) 

The diaper was used up, and I was a bit concerned. I only had two full size diapers, and I had intended to mess the first one. There wasn't anything to be done though, so I took off the saturated diaper. 

For some added fun, and to get my bowels moving, I put in a butt plug and masturbated for a bit in the shower. I was so turned on from the whole experience that I had an awesome time. A wave of messy desperation started to come over me, and I hurried to put on my second diaper, a Simple Ultra. This one had a large holding capacity so I intended to get as much use out of it as possible. 

I put on a pair of grey pajama pants over the diaper, and a tie dye t-shirt. By this point I was shaking, and my gut was starting to make some noises. I kept sitting at my desk and talked to people online, but I knew that my messing hold would not last much longer. 

At around 11:20 I got up to get another glass of water and while filling it I felt a little accident. I crouched a little to feel the bottom of my diaper, and a powerful contraction shook me. I felt a huge mess release into the diaper. I tried to gain a little control and finish filling my cup, but another round of contractions started and I found myself clinging to the bathroom counter to stay upright! It almost felt like an orgasm! 

The contraction were so strong that I lost bladder control too, though I barely had anything in my bladder by this point, I stilled felt warmth spread from both ends. It felt so good! I was beginning to think that messing might be more of a thing for me than I thought!

Over the next hour I just let go of any control. I almost felt high as I just relaxed, allowing myself to pee whenever I felt pressure, and messing myself unintentionally whenever I moved. It was euphoric. Eventually, I got tired, and I knew I shouldn't sit in a messy diaper too long.

At 12:30 I posted "I think I've had enough fun for today, I'm taking a shower now. I'll definitely have to sleep padded tonight though! If you want to see the final mess let me know and I'll send through DMs. I'm sure you understand. Thank you to everyone who has been with me through my first laxative experience!" 

I spent time on the toilet, pushing and making sure I got everything out. Then I took off the diaper, took a couple pics, and took a long shower. By this point my stomach was starting to hurt, and the smell of the mess was making me really nauseous. I tried to jack off again, but the mess disgusted me and I felt dirty and sick and horrible. The euphoric state was over, and the post nut clarity was hitting. I spent a really long time soaping myself over and over again, I felt like I could still smell the mess on me no matter what I did. I scrubbed and scrubbed but I still felt dirty.

Looking back, I realize I was having a panic attack, which is totally normal for me, but at the time I only registered it as regret and horror. 

I got out of the shower and threw all my dirty clothes in the hamper. Then I removed all trace of the laxatives and such from my desk, put on a pullup, and some soft pjs. I called up my friend on discord and asked if we could play a game because I was lonely. 

Despite my feelings of nausea and regret, I felt like the night was already behind me. I was glad it was over with, and glad that I wouldn't have to deal with anymore poop. 

But the stomach ache only got worse. Soon, my stomach began to bloat, and I felt dizzy and nauseous. I moved my trashcan next to me and warned my friend on discord that I would try to mute if I threw up, but I might not manage to. Eventually I did puke, and as many people dealing with stomach flu have experienced, the contractions created a "both ends" effect. I messed my pullup pretty bad. I unmuted myself on discord and said "excuse me, I just shat my pants" and then I went to change the pullup. I didn't feel any pleasure this time, only disgust. I tried to go in the toilet, but couldn't get anything out, so I just put on a second pullup. 

Then followed two more hours of this. Uncontrollable messing and occasionally throwing up. My friend was getting really worried but I didn't want to admit I did this to myself, so I told her I though the sushi I had for lunch was bad. Eventually I decided to go to bed. 

The cramps did not improve. I really did not want to mess myself anymore, and I was not having fun. I had to get up every 20 minutes or so to use the toilet, and most of the time I didn't make it and went in my pants. By this point my diarrhea was nothing more than greyish water, but it smelled foul enough.

Sometime between 3 am and 5 am I fell into deep sleep, and woke up around 5 to the horrifying reality of having messed more than the pullup could hand and actually shit the bed. I put my sheets in the wash, thank god for my waterproof mattress cover, and simply sat back against the wall in my last pullup. 

Fun fact about me, I do not own a car, and there is not a store that stocks pullups within walking distance, even if I could walk. So I had to do one of the most humiliating things in my life and call in a favor from a classmate to grab me immodium and depends from the store. He didn't know what depends was so I had to outright say "diapers." I couldn't look him in the eye as I handed him cash for the shopping bag. I told him I had food poisoning. 

Tuesday I was still messing uncontrollably until about 6 pm, and I got plenty of use out of those depends my classmate grabbed... sigh. I had to call out of work and tell my boss I had food poisoning. My gut was out of alignment for days afterward, and I'm just now starting to poop normally again after two days of post-diarrhea constipation. 

People are asking if I ever want to try laxatives again and I have to say... No. I don't regret the experience, but looking back the hottest part was wetting outside the Starbucks. I'm really just not a messing guy. I will be picking up more diapers though, the abuniverse barebutts were wonderful. I just want to put this whole shitty experience behind me. (Get it :D)

Laxatives are no Joke 😛

I'm so sad about your experience.

I'm preety shure your body didn't react in a normal way to the magnesium citrate, because a laxative should never ever make you feel sick in any way, and for 2 days afterwards, that's just not normal. It should be just messing, diarrhea and the only side effect maybe a bit of stomach pain for a little while before the messing, and thats all it should cause... 

At least now you know it's better for you to stay away from magnesium citrate, also a 150 ml dosage sounds like a overdose.. but as I said that reaction from your body wasn't the normal thing to happen. I'm glad you're fine.

Hope you feel better and stay padded!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sorry this happened this way I personally use laxatives all the time but I space out the usages because it isn’t good to use them over and over again. I have used the exact same one magnesium citrate and it taste horrible but I usually am in for the rest of the day. I think the important part is to drink plenty of water because you loose a lot in your mess that’s why it is so liquidy. You must have gotten so dehydrated! And maybe if this was not to traumatic, you could try a saline enema. That really makes you have a massive accident but you don’t have to taste anything and it also doesn’t effect your stomach   

3 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

@Jonnaywets I really do want to try an enema! I have a little pump thing, kind of like a turkey baster, that I have used to pump my colon full of water in order to enjoy the release. I'd like to take the next step and try a proper enema! 

It’s great! just let the solution in, in increments and then you can hold it for longer but once you can’t hold it anymore it is quite the mess. And it’s absolutely impossible to hold! The longest I have ever held one was about 1 hour and then the pressure was just impossible to hold back and I destroyed my pants involuntarily. Really fun!! 

• 2 weeks later...