Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to make bladder gauge in RPGMaker XP?

Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with RPGMaker XP for just a little bit and I'm wondering what the best way to implement a bladder gauge is. Ideally, I want to use a customizable model for bladder filling/emptying based not just on the number of steps taken. It would be nice if you could see how full your character's bladder was next to your character or (even better) on the side of the screen.

I'm very new to RPGMaker XP, but let me know what you guys think! Should I be using a different RPGMaker?

I should add that I just have the free trial, so I can switch to MV if that's what people use more often these days.

Edited by BedwetterStacy (see edit history)

I used to play around in RPG Maker VX (the version between XP and MV) and if I remember correctly, in the “party member” screen where you could customize the stats/spells of each character, there was a way to add/remove gauges for HP/MP/Any other gauge you wanted to add (though if you’re limited to two letters I highly recommend PP). From there I think you’d be able to script an event of “if gauge X reaches 0 (or 100 if you want to simulate bladder filling) then display wetting dialogue/sfx.” Again this was for VX, but hopefully it helps as you play around with MV.

4 hours ago, Incontspicuous said:

I used to play around in RPG Maker VX (the version between XP and MV) and if I remember correctly, in the “party member” screen where you could customize the stats/spells of each character, there was a way to add/remove gauges for HP/MP/Any other gauge you wanted to add (though if you’re limited to two letters I highly recommend PP). From there I think you’d be able to script an event of “if gauge X reaches 0 (or 100 if you want to simulate bladder filling) then display wetting dialogue/sfx.” Again this was for VX, but hopefully it helps as you play around with MV.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will be sure to look into that.