Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does everyone like to see in male content?

5 hours ago, DlavalD said:

I was also asking myself the same question !

I have been making videos for years now and just being desperate and losing control in the shower feels nice but I'd like to create more original content !

Crossdressing is nice and I enjoy doing it a lot even besides Omo, I'm not very vocal, but I tend to breathe heavily when I get very desperate.

Creating a nice setting, other than the bathroom, could be outdoor, or in your room. Lights are also  important !

Rope or handcuffs is also an option (be careful with ropes for your own safety though).

Roleplaying maybe ? Have a scenario in mind before hand or cosplay even ?

Idk so many possibilities !

Thats what I'm looking at.  I have always done the same things and want to find new ideas.  I have had people try to get me to perform tasks and say certain thing but after i get to a certain point my mind goes to mush and trying to say something scripted doesn't work out right🤣   I'm still limited to the shower when I am at work.    But I have definitely seen some good ideas in this thread and have been surprised by the responses to it!    But I know if I'm getting bored of my own content then others are as well.

8 minutes ago, Afu14567 said:

Thats what I'm looking at.  I have always done the same things and want to find new ideas.  I have had people try to get me to perform tasks and say certain thing but after i get to a certain point my mind goes to mush and trying to say something scripted doesn't work out right🤣   I'm still limited to the shower when I am at work.    But I have definitely seen some good ideas in this thread and have been surprised by the responses to it!    But I know if I'm getting bored of my own content then others are as well.

I don't think omo videos need to be too "scripted" if a good scenario is set up (at the beach/park/car/office) they can be acted out more naturally. Personally I like vocal desparation - plenty of guys say when they about to cum and I find it equally hot when guys announce they are about to pee in the same way - without needing to think too much about the words if the brain goes to mush! I recognise some people probably don't want to use their voice on video (like most won't want to show face) but for me videos and wettings which are dead silent aren't half as exciting as the verbal ones. Also the classic "pretending to be locked out of the bathroom by a friend" scenario is a guilty pleasure for me which never seems to get old. 

On 5/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Desperation, desperation and more desperation...nothing hurried, natural struggles, vocal and genuine. How it ends doesn’t matter as much to me as the long battle to not go 🙂 

Good to hear you appreciate the long struggle fighting 'nature' that is genuine. I think it is even more erotic when is being done to 'please'.....

On 5/9/2021 at 1:12 AM, Afu14567 said:

I try to be vocal and it gets so hard when you get to the point of pure desperation.  Your mind goes from cognitive thought to potatoe quickly.  All I can think is "i'm going to lose control".

Soooooo true!!! When I get like squirming and know I can't hold the only thing I say is one word. Like about a hundred times but it's totally just one word. 😉

Guest superdarkens

I like to see a guy wet under armour type tights or a make ballet dancer. I also love the idea of a guy being forced to wet panties and pantyhose by his mistress  

I'm personally not into watching solo male content but I love anything where a woman is making a guy hold his pee and won't give him permission to go, a woman edging a desperate guy and forbidding him from relieving himself or even videos where a woman holds a guy's cock while he pees. I really like the PoV videos where the man holding the camera is desperate and the woman is teasing him and making him hold his piss. There are a few of these kinds of videos out there but I wish there were more!

Real, genuine desperation with natural squirming, crotch holding, leaking and maybe wetting at the end.

Especially in tight lycra/spandex clothing, or something like the following:

On 5/18/2021 at 1:57 PM, superdarkens said:

I like to see a guy wet under armour type tights or a make ballet dancer. I also love the idea of a guy being forced to wet panties and pantyhose by his mistress  

I tend to like two different kinds of scenarios. One I like is when they're completely shameless about the wetting - basically, they know what they're doing and don't care about being seen. This is especially nice if they're going about everyday tasks and they're wetting during them while otherwise not acting any different. Ideally, there would be several opportunities to use the bathroom and they don't take them, not even when they're bursting and about to flood their pants, because they just don't mind if they're seen wetting themselves.

The other is the accident scenario with some kind of reasoning for why they held that long - maybe bathrooms aren't available in the situation (stuck in traffic jam, things like that) or the bathrooms that are available are poorly maintained so they decide not to use them. Either way, by the time they finally get access to a bathroom, it's too late and they're having an uncontrollable accident

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Buckaroo
On 5/16/2021 at 8:32 AM, b05a04na said:

I like Femoboys and peeing underwater or in like a public pool

Omg I love this too! I love watching guys and femboys, really just men in general being desperate in the pool and eventually letting go in their swimming shorts/speedos underwater is hot. Especially when they pee themselves with any other guy is so hot