Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever thought about which specific desperation phrases you like?

Hmm. This is something I’ve never considered. But the one that sticks out to me is the phrase “I have to go so bad I could fill a lake!”

The other obvious ones like “I’m gonna explode if I don’t pee soon!” or “I’ve been holding this forever and I have to go NOW!!”

I’m there is more of them but those are the first few ones that jump out to me all from experiences I witnessed growing up. The one I usually say when I’m dying to pee is something along the lines of “I’m literally gonna burst any second if I can’t pee soon” or “Holy F*** I have to pee NOW!” But it can also vary if I’m doing a planned hold or it’s an accidental one. And if I’m alone or not.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know whether this is just something I've ever thought about, but what phrases do you say to communicate that you need the bathroom? Or better yet, which ones do you prefer hearing? For ex

Someone repeating "Hold it, hold it, hold it," to themselves while bursting is one of my favorites.  Nothing turns me on more than my partner speaking German while he's desperate, saying things l

From a highly memorable experience in my younger days, the phrase "Not an option to wait" is burned into my brain...

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, sammilove said:

But the one that sticks out to me is the phrase “I have to go so bad I could fill a lake!”

I once heard something like this
I was once in a situation where I was sitting in the back seat of a car and one woman was sitting next to me.

She was already mentioned earlier that she should visit in toilet.
Unfortunately I don't remember the exact words she used, but I remember that she didn't use any kind if words synonym to pee or peeing or toilet etc.
She said something like "Soon here will be a swimming pool at back seat" or maybe "Soon here will be flood at back seat".

As said, I don't remember the exact word but it was something like that.

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 5/11/2021 at 8:45 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Gonna second this one.  One of my favorite moments was when I was at work, at the end of a training class I was teaching along with a very cute co-worker, and she said, "Well I am a about to pee my pants!"  It took all of the professional restraint I could muster not to tell her that she's wearing black and nobody would know but me.

The context can be important, i was in a meeting at work, mid morning went on for more than an hour, at the end the young woman chairing the meeting said, ‘Right, meeting finally over, Im off to the toilet before I pee myself’ she said with a grin and a sharp intake of breath,

on another occasion a woman walking in the direction of the toilets was stopped at desks where I was sitting and was asked a question about work by a senior female co worker, as she listened she was standing doing a very discreet foot tapping dance unable to stand completely still, when the woman had finished asking the question she said, ‘I will get back to you on that i’m bursting for the toilet,’

On 5/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, WilllB said:

I once heard something like this
I was once in a situation where I was sitting in the back seat of a car and one woman was sitting next to me.

She was already mentioned earlier that she should visit in toilet.
Unfortunately I don't remember the exact words she used, but I remember that she didn't use any kind if words synonym to pee or peeing or toilet etc.
She said something like "Soon here will be a swimming pool at back seat" or maybe "Soon here will be flood at back seat".

As said, I don't remember the exact word but it was something like that.

I heard a lady when asked how bad she was needing to go she said ‘my back teeth are floating’

One severe winter evening a young officer from army cadets visited another detachment on other side of town, he took his girlfriend with him, they set off at 6pm, just before leaving the visit at about 8.30pm she asked if there was a ladies toilet she could use, (she had forgot to go before she left the house earlier) the toilet location was across the main gym area where all the boy cadets were working, she chose not to go and waited till back at our rickety old ‘scout hut’ as too shy to let the cadets know she was going to pee, when they arrived back at our hut the officer was informed the pipes had burst due to the cold and had frozen over, the girlfriend enquired were the toilets working, she was told sorry no running water, she sighed and marched into the office and sat at the officers desk while he commanded the platoon, I made small talk with her for a few minutes while we waited for him,

she stopped talking and banged the desk saying in an angry voice ‘what’s he doing out there!’ I said what’s wrong, she said ‘I’m bursting for the toilet and they’re not working, I need to get home and he’s out there talking!’

She got up then and paced around the office then told me the story about not been since before 6 and it was now 9 and she gave up the chance to go in the previous place as she was too shy to pass by the cadets, after another few minutes he came in to the office she grabbed her bag off the desk and said ‘right is that us can we go now?’ He said he had one more thing to do then they could go, she said

‘what now? I’m about to burst! See if I don’t make it home in time you will hear me!!’ He popped back out the door, she paced around the office more saying to me in a very upset tone ‘I’m sick of him, he knows I’ve been needing the toilet all night, I even said in the car over to here I had to use the toilet as soon as we got here, I should have gone in the last place before we left I was bursting then but decided to hang on till we got back here’ they left soon after and she made it,

31 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

One severe winter evening a young officer from army cadets visited another detachment on other side of town, he took his girlfriend with him, they set off at 6pm, just before leaving the visit at about 8.30pm she asked if there was a ladies toilet she could use, (she had forgot to go before she left the house earlier) the toilet location was across the main gym area where all the boy cadets were working, she chose not to go and waited till back at our rickety old ‘scout hut’ as too shy to let the cadets know she was going to pee, when they arrived back at our hut the officer was informed the pipes had burst due to the cold and had frozen over, the girlfriend enquired were the toilets working, she was told sorry no running water, she sighed and marched into the office and sat at the officers desk while he commanded the platoon, I made small talk with her for a few minutes while we waited for him,

she stopped talking and banged the desk saying in an angry voice ‘what’s he doing out there!’ I said what’s wrong, she said ‘I’m bursting for the toilet and they’re not working, I need to get home and he’s out there talking!’

She got up then and paced around the office then told me the story about not been since before 6 and it was now 9 and she gave up the chance to go in the previous place as she was too shy to pass by the cadets, after another few minutes he came in to the office she grabbed her bag off the desk and said ‘right is that us can we go now?’ He said he had one more thing to do then they could go, she said

‘what now? I’m about to burst! See if I don’t make it home in time you will hear me!!’ He popped back out the door, she paced around the office more saying to me in a very upset tone ‘I’m sick of him, he knows I’ve been needing the toilet all night, I even said in the car over to here I had to use the toilet as soon as we got here, I should have gone in the last place before we left I was bursting then but decided to hang on till we got back here’ they left soon after and she made it,

images.jpeg.1700fda8e5307a9681f8ce3a6cea67b1.jpegthis is an internet image of what she looked like as she paced around waiting, fur coat black boots

Couple of my favorites are "I think I'm going to have an accident" or "I'm not going to make it...." like I can't quite tell if it's an emergency or not, but they know they are going to wet. I also like the other variations- I'm going to wet myself, piss my pants, etc.

Once they are wetting, I think its fun to hear them calmly say "I'm having an accident" almost like they aren't trying very hard to stop it.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:01 AM, Jaieee said:

Couple of my favorites are "I think I'm going to have an accident" or "I'm not going to make it...." like I can't quite tell if it's an emergency or not, but they know they are going to wet. I also like the other variations- I'm going to wet myself, piss my pants, etc.

Once they are wetting, I think its fun to hear them calmly say "I'm having an accident" almost like they aren't trying very hard to stop it.

My husband makes fun of me for saying things like that. I remember saying "I'm pissing myself" to him while talking dirty and peeing in my skirt, and he said "I know, I can see. Now let's get your panties off!"

Interesting thread, I tend to prefer fairly simple desperation phrases, like “I really have to pee” or “I have to pee so bad” or “I really need to find a bathroom.” Anything with “piss” or other slang terms I find too vulgar. When right on the verge of an accident, I like phrases that show they are losing control despite their best efforts to hold back such as “I can’t hold it” or “I’m not going to make it.” If they’re having an accident, I like phrases such as “it’s coming out” or “too late” or “it’s happening” to show that they have completely lost the battle. Even better if these phrases are followed by a long sigh of relief as they wet their pants. If they just made it, phrases like “gosh I had to pee” or “thank goodness” or “I though I was going to pee my pants” would also be amazing to hear. 

@surrealexp

"I think my favorite is not a phrase at all though, but someone trying to hide or be shy about their desperation. Seeing it in someone's worried facial expression or body gestures, but them not saying a word about it."

I agree that body motion and facial expressions a lot more to me than phrases, and phrases are better when they are accompanied by those movements. It's not so much the phrase that makes a difference but I like the intensity with what the person says it, if there is aggravation in their tone or if they are stomping their feet or like come oooooon already showing that they are getting impatient and agitated I really like that a lot.

21 hours ago, surrealexp said:

It might be different in different social scenes, but 95% of the common desperation phrases I hear in videos seem very overdone compared to what I've heard in real life. Most of the girls that I've seen desperate have been somewhat subtle about their desperation -- I've heard stuff like "speed up a bit, I really have to use the bathroom" or "I broke the seal earlier... it's getting kinda bad" after a night drinking. So I kind of like the subtle stuff.

The most direct thing I've heard from a friend was, as I was parking the car, "I'm going to get out of the car and it's just going to come out" which to this day is one of the best things I've heard.

I think my favorite is not a phrase at all though, but someone trying to hide or be shy about their desperation. Seeing it in someone's worried facial expression or body gestures, but them not saying a word about it.

Did she piss herself when she got out of the car? I've done that before.

Guest Blurple
On 7/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, China Girl said:

Nothing especially for me. I'm more about seeing desperate squirming, or pee gushing out. Moans of relief and shame are fun too.

I agree with this 

On 7/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, China Girl said:

My husband makes fun of me for saying things like that. I remember saying "I'm pissing myself" to him while talking dirty and peeing in my skirt, and he said "I know, I can see. Now let's get your panties off!"

I like being in a scenario where maybe I don't know when you're finally going to wet your panties 😉

Something I have noticed is how some women change their approach to swearing when they are desperate. I have heard a woman who would never normally say the word piss or swear in any way, suddenly blurt out “Hurry up! I about to fucking piss myself!” I don’t know what surprised me most - her admission that she was extremely desperate or hearing her swear. It certainly emphasised to me how desperate she must have been. I think she actually got there dry in the end on that occasion.

@surrealexp

"I agree, tone tells a lot about how genuine it is. I once heard that a huge amount of communication is through tone and not actually through words. I think that's doubly true with desperation stuff. The cracking, panicky voice, shaking body movements, or sudden agitation like you said. I will say the one other phrase I've heard that really does it for me is "I might not make it" which I've heard in a couple real situations. That is the ultimate sign that someone is really getting into "losing it" territory. But again that usually comes with a very impatient, somewhat worried tone in their voice."

I think sometimes in addition to agitation there can also sometimes be a resigned tone where the person gets really quiet, like they are really resigned to the fact because I think that when you have to go to the bathroom it does sometimes make you very meek and withdrawn and submissive, sort of like you are quiet in tone because you are nervous and you don't want to rock the boat and you can sense the resignation in the woman's voice.

@stinklerus

"Something I have noticed is how some women change their approach to swearing when they are desperate. I have heard a woman who would never normally say the word piss or swear in any way, suddenly blurt out “Hurry up! I about to fucking piss myself!” I don’t know what surprised me most - her admission that she was extremely desperate or hearing her swear. It certainly emphasised to me how desperate she must have been. I think she actually got there dry in the end on that occasion."

I don't have a problem with swearing in general although when I have to pee I normally just say I have to pee but when I am really desperate I am more likely to use the word piss and more likely to curse as I think that when you are getting agitated you use stronger words to emphasize that.

@surrealexp

"I've seen that too. Among the girls I've seen desperate, it seems like it tends toward either the submissive or the loud agitated extreme."

Or it could alternate between the two in some instances!

"For me the best though is the submissive reaction you described. It's like she's accepting that her ability to get to a toilet is not completely in of her hands, and being slightly worried about whether she'll make it or not. Most of the instances I've seen have been like that, since most of my friends have been very shy about derailing a group to find a toilet. They'll admit they have to pee, but they don't want to be the one to stop the car or have the group go searching for a bathroom."

Once again this brings up the point that I keep going back to, such as in my other thread that women are sort of taught to be more patient about their own needs and to suppress their own needs, even a basic need like a throbbing full bladder! I'm not shy about asking for a toilet when I really need one and everything like that, but when you are in a situation where there is nothing you can do about it and you know that you can't get to a toilet any sooner eventually you do sort of resign yourself and you stop mentioning it. Of course if the group starts forgetting about the fact that you need to find a toilet every so often maybe you will speak up. So you can actually like I said, alternate between being really quiet and resigned about it, to all of the sudden as the emergency grows to get more vocal and loud and agitated and extreme about it, and then maybe again cycle back to being the more submissive and resigned when you realize that no matter what you do, and no matter how much you yell, you're not going to be getting to a bathroom anytime sooner.

To me it says a lot about how desperate a woman is. Say someone who would never normally say anything more than “I need to use the toilet “ or “ I really  need a wee”. To suddenly hear her say” I’m bursting for a piss” or “I’m about to piss my knickers” to me shows she really means what she says and is struggling to hold on.

All kinds of desperate talk are hot, but my favorite are hyperbolic descriptions of how much the person is going to pee ("I'm about to flood the car", "There's an ocean of pee inside of me", or "I'm going to piss a hole through the toilet"). Not just because these graphic descriptions are hot in and of themselves, but because when the desperate person does them, it means that they literally can't stop thinking about liquid-related imagery, no matter how much they try, and to me this psychological loss of control is even hotter than just a physical one.

For me I find if someone says they are 'desperate' in a serious voice, is pretty clearly telling the truth. Similarly, I had a friend once say to me quietly and seriously 'I have to go to the toilet or I will wet my knickers.' and, on another occasion: 'if I don't go here....' while pointing in the direction of the toilets and giving me a meaningful look, were both quite clearly not exaggerating.