Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No, this is not a thread about wetting while wearing bold fashion choices.

Does anyone gradually drip or leak when they really have to pee? I heard that leaking at all is a more common thing in biological woman, due to the shorter urethra making it easier for drops to escape the body and possibly a less strong sphincter.

I don't think it's possible to leak regularly without losing control entirely, but I think it's really hot to imagine someone naked and desperate, their peehole dripping like a faucet, showing that they are physically struggling to keep the dam inside shut.

I myself have experienced dripping. In school I would hold it in all day and had basically no trouble doing that, it was basically instinctive and I didn't have to "try" to keep it in, but after days when we had standing lessons (such as cooking lessons), I would find later that my holding ability had faltered a little (it's easier for me to hold while sitting than standing) as there was a small wet patch on my underwear every time, but there was never one big moment where I spurted.