Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Satisfying the Need For Relief is the Most Powerful Need/Urge to Satisfy

I agree wholeheartedly.  I get a bit annoyed when I'm out and can't find a drink or some food, but the only thing I worry about in any real way in advance is whether I'll be able to satisfy my bladder needs!  Regarding my female desperation fetish, if I have a female companion along with me I will also be wondering what she will do, more than I'll worry about what she'll eat...  It's the most important thing for most of us I think. 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

I've been in this situation a lot with my gf! Sometimes she'd want to do a hold, but it'd end up being a very hot day. I've actually seen her drink several bottles of water while holding in an already full bladder, sometimes even out in public because she was just so thirsty in a place that had no AC. For us, we were always taught to be well-hydrated or you'll pass out, and thankfully for me she'd happily choose an aching bladder or pissing herself over getting sick from dehydration. Sometimes we'd even do it at home, she'd do a hold on a hot day and she'd be drinking endlessly, it made for some very great fun.

I did have an incident where I became extremely dehydrated. The thirst was a very painful experience. Still, I think that was only the third worst pain I've ever felt, with second place being the time I was unable to urinate for twenty two hours. (And first being an injury to one of my teeth where a piece was broken off and nerves left exposed.) 

I ALMOST agree. Thirst combined with heat can be arguably worse and more dangerous.

I might be a weirdo. I'm totally okay going without bathroom breaks at work, but if I have a 6+ hour shift (i usually work 5 hours, so I don't need a snack in that time. That's my limit), I am NOT okay with skipping lunch. Can't concentrate if I'm extremely hungry, I'm bordering on underweight, and I get weak too.

I agree that severe dehydration is of course a more serious thing, as a person who is dehydrated frequently. However when I am dehydrated from vomiting in the hospital while I feel weak and tired and everything from that it's still not as intense as the feeling of needing to pee for like six hours. I guess because I am so used to not eating due to my illnesses and stuff like that I'm not really bothered at all by going without food even for days at a time. I may feel a little bit hungry but it's not an intense throbbing pain like the need of a full bladder. A full bladder may not be the most painful or agonizing thing, but it is the need that comes most quickly compared to other needs. You could be very thirsty or very hungry but that doesn't produce a throbbing pain that you can't really ignore if you don't meet it right away. That is what I think the difference is. You can go days without food or water, but only hours without peeing before the urge becomes intolerable.

@Spectator9

"Hunger, thirst, sex can all be deferred for a while, but the need to pee gets steadily stronger."

Yes this is exactly what I am getting at, hunger and thirst and other needs like that might be more necessity in order to survive in the long term, but in the short term you can go days without food and water before you die. But I know that even when I am extremely dehydrated in the hospital, while I go to the bathroom a lot less and can go a lot longer than I normally do and go less, at some point I'm still going to need to go to the bathroom. Even with dehydration and not eating for days at a time I still have to go to the bathroom, and if I put it off long enough I still will get desperate and I will get desperate numerous times before I even come close to dying of hunger or dehydration.

I agree about the most powerful need/urge to satisfy. But this is why it is so erotic when someone ignores that primal urge, and defies nature, especially to please someone else!  I know women who have done so, to amazing limits. And I myself have done for a "pee mistress', struggling through each urge with support. It appears many on here just wet at this stage.  The erotic part is then going on with your business still full ( as it seems you do at  work!),  but we know the urge will eventually retun, the question is when and how stong it will  be?!

Huh interesting. I have chronically low blood sugar so I need to eat every few hours or I get really sick. The first things I would do if I got home in that situation are have something to boost my blood sugar and then go to the bathroom. It's no use trying to get to the toilet when you might pass out half way there lol. If I wouldn't be able to wait then I'd probably be forced to just let go while eating

A lot of guys has told me that they would love to be one of my coworkers at my job and I have to say that I would be sort of like a true nightmare situation, if any of my male coworkers did have a female desperation fetish it would be like the perfect situation of entrapment because all the female coworkers and I, we basically have to hold it all day and there's nothing we can do about it, so if our male coworkers wanted to they could really be having a grand old time at our expense without even necessarily saying anything and keeping it as sort of a secret between them. Far as I know they don't have a fetish and have behaved professionally but I do sometimes wonder what they are thinking when they see us go all day without peeing.

But it is true when you are doing something fun you don't notice the urge as much but it's always building. The problem with my job is that it's mostly downtime, so there is nothing to distract you from the fact that you have to go to the bathroom. And it's true that while you are sitting still the urge is more easy to ignore but if you have to get up and get out and go outside and interact with everybody else you really start feeling the urge and it's much harder to ignore it.

The thing about a situation like that is that it's one of those awkward situations because everybody there kind of knows what the situation is, even if they don't say anything. It's like all of our coworkers know that by the end of the day all of the women are going to be pretty much bursting and that the closer we get towards the end of the day you have to wonder if are they thinking, I wonder how the women are doing all of this? But that's the thing, you know that no matter what with every little delay the bladder pressure is growing by the moment and with each passing hour the tension is growing. And when you have to interact with that knowledge going on between you it makes things very awkward and tense, even if nobody says anything or acknowledges the situation. It's like everybody sort of knows what the score is because you know that a person can only go so long before they need to go to the bathroom, and by the end of the day they know that all of the women are definitely going to be ready to explode.

I think I agree with you about the need to use the bathroom being the most desperate need. But I think being thirsty is a very close second. Obviously someone can go longer without water than they can relieving their bladder, so from that perspective the need for relief is more urgent. And I agree that if I just got home and had to pee so bad I was about to have an accident, but also had been incredibly thirsty for hours, I would probably go to the bathroom first. But if a cold glass of water was sitting there on the way, I might not be able to resist stopping. 

I actually think in general, society considers thirst to be the worst urge and most important need. For example, I think most jobs are more likely to satisfy an employee's need for water than they are for a bathroom. That's why you always see road construction crews with large coolers of water or Gatorade, but the porta potties may be a half mile away. And I've heard cashiers at some stores are allowed to keep a drink with them, but have to request permission to leave their post for a bathroom break. That's why I generally think it's more taboo for a job - or really anybody - to deny someone water than it is to deny them use of a bathroom.

Same about tv or movies. You're more likely to see a comedic scene about a character desperately looking for a bathroom rather than being really thirsty (although I have seen this in movies as well).

So I agree that being desperate to relieve oneself is the most urgent need (afterall no one wants to go in their pants in public). But I think simply from a discomfort perspective, being thirsty is right up there. 

I think it's that reason that I kind of get a little turned on when a very attractive woman expresses that she is thirsty. Although I dont get nearly as aroused at that as I do one being  desperate to pee. But I think my mind kind of relates the two: water in and water out haha. 🙂 Just the fact that a really beautiful woman is experiencing such a base human discomfort turns me on for some reason. 

@Winter101

I think that that is a good point or that these are good points in general. I think the difference between being thirsty and going to the bathroom is the time aspect is more critical. If you hadn't drank anything in six hours going another five minutes without drinking is probably not going to make a difference or result in dehydration from lack of liquids. However another five minutes could be crucial in that you might not be able to wait another five minutes to relieve yourself. Having to go to the bathroom sort of comes with that automatic timer. Of course in the long run without water you are going to drop dead of dehydration, but you have a longer span of time you can go. You can go three days without drinking before you actually die from it, but you usually can't, or at least I don't know anyone who can go three days without going to the bathroom without losing control involuntarily.

And while it is definitely unpleasant to be extremely thirsty is it usually doesn't result in pain until you have gone a really long time without water. Going to the bathroom however is something that grows more intense rather rapidly the longer you put it off. That is why I think it's easier to control a person by controlling their bathroom use than controlling their liquid intake. In the long run you need the water so that you won't die, but in the short term you need to relieve yourself to avoid wetting your pants, and it becomes more painful more quickly to not go to the bathroom than it is to go without water.

I think that that is also true when it comes to work. Denying a person a drink all day could be dangerous to their health because it could be dehydration or you would worry that your employee would collapse. However I think that while they are still allowing you to hydrate yourself there is the paradox where they probably think the bathroom is not as urgent need, that it is something you should be able to have self control over. So denying you water would be seen as wrong but denying you as a bathroom is something that you should be able to go without for a while. At least I think that that is the general attitude of most people. Water is a right and a necessity, going to the bathroom is a luxury or indulgence that takes you away from working. Having a sip of water you can do there in 5 seconds, going to the bathroom involves going somewhere else for a longer stretch of time.

A big part of the excitement for me of witnessing desperation is that often the other person starts doing things that are unusual for him or her. It's like a part of their basic animal being comes to the surface. And you notice that it is not a deliberate choice for them to act like that, it is caused by their need.

When an otherwise composed colleague suddenly starts pee dancing, that's a sight you won't see when she is hungry or thirsty. Or a shy girl suddenly can have a frustrated outburst when her bladder is so full and the bathroom keeps being occupied. It's like when you see someone orgasm: you witness a very intimate and personal part of them. Only, with desperation, you have the opportunity to see such parts out in public. That makes it so intriguing for me.

As for myself, I have also noticed parts of my brain "get taken over" when I am in urgent need. I always get into a nervous state, even if I rationally try to calm myself. When my bladder is empty, I think: "Well, we will just deal with it when we have to pee." But when it is full this changes to: "I cannot deal with this!!"

And then, when I have peed, I feel a bit embarrassed looking back at all my antics. Sometimes I have been nervously urging people to hurry up, again and again. Or I have been wriggling in my seat, or rushing to a front door. But coming out of the bathroom I am my cool, collected self again. Thinking: "What did I just do?" 😄

@DespLoveDennis

This is true, and I know we have talked about this elsewhere as well in private. I think that one of the things that was  amusing for people in high school was when they locked the girls bathrooms and they saw me getting frustrated between classes knowing that I couldn't go between every class like I used to do, so my friends thought it was really funny. And I think that a lot of people thought it was funny because I was sort of this teacher's pet it was always calm and cool and collected, and now I was getting frustrated and kicking bathroom doors out of character like that because for the first time I had to deal with that frustration and it was interesting for them to watch, even though years later they told me they definitely didn't have a pee fetish, they just thought it was kind of funny seeing me annoyed like that and losing my shit over it.

Like now with my current job where a lot of people feel that it has humanized me you, like you have told me in private. It's like a woman who always talked about desperation in the abstract is now dealing with it in the actual real world and finding it's not quite so simple and humorous when you are the person who is going out of your mind for a bathroom. It's like suddenly you had it easy when it came to going to the bathroom, and now all the sudden you have to deal with all of these annoyances that other women had to deal with but that you never did before and it's really really annoying, but for people who have followed me for all these years is finally finding it very interesting to see me have to deal with this on a real basis now.

Jill (Prejob): I think women who go all day without a bathroom are crazy and I don't know how on earth they do that without going mad, and couldn't they just find a bathroom somewhere else? Or can they go to the bathroom before they get involved in traffic?

Jill (now): I have to hold it all day. Can I find another bathroom somewhere, no you just have to hold it! Please don't let the traffic be bad, I've been holding it for 6 1/2 hours and a half hour delay is not going to make this easy. Good God I need a bathroom! Oh my God hurry up, this line is crazy!

I can see how that would certainly be more interesting for people to see the later after I had always previously had been blessed to have their been the former.