Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

BottleDragon's Hold Diary 💖

I want to start a public diary recording my holds, to help motivate me and track my achievements/progress~ I'll make a post here each time I complete a hold, with time started, when what and how much I drank, maybe a bulge photo/before and after comparison, how long I lasted and if I measure it, final volume. These will mostly be "ended by going to the toilet" situations as I'm not into clothed wetting and to my knowledge so far, not a leaker - but I might try some nude bath or shower wettings to mix things up!

I've just started a hold now, so I'll have my first diary entry pretty soon 😊 Let's see how long I can last!

(NOTE: I am nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them! Tagged "female" as I have cis female anatomy and there was no "nonbinary" or "other" tag option.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Arch230 said:

that's the biggest bladder bulge that you ever posted here! definitly must be over 1 liter inside!! it's amazing!! how do you hide it during the job?

My job is very fast paced so I doubt anyone would notice, only have 2 workmates and they're usually doing things in other areas of the store, plus the uniform shirts are pretty loose fitting... even if someone did notice I doubt they'd say anything hahaha

• 4 weeks later...

Holding while cooking dinner, no exact intake or time measurements this time but I've been holding about 4 hours now and probably had 1.7 litres of water... starting to get really full and it feels so good, I can feel my urethra starting to flutter but I'm still relaxed ready to stretch more 😊

20210910_203749.jpg

8 hours ago, JessHill1404 said:

I would love to watch you actually pee someday

I wanna hold until I physically can't any more and film myself wetting in the bath or shower one day! I probably can't measure capacity that way, but I've never leaked or wet myself before (as an adult) so it's exciting territory to explore