Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holds being interrupted by other body functions

This has happened to me the times I've tried holding before (rapid desperation) - the pressure and/or water intake seems to prompt my digestion and then I find myself ending the hold anticlimactically as it's not fun for me any more if I need to go number 2 as well 😔

Anyone else encounter this issue, and if so what are your strategies for avoiding it? Do you just start a hold after going, use laxatives, just suck it up and keep holding anyway, attempt to keep holding while going number 2? (Readers without a penis in particular, if you have tried this, have you had any success?) Any other ideas I haven't thought of? I want to get into doing longer holds but I anticipate this will become a problem for me and ruin them, and that would be a lot more disappointing after the effort of holding for many hours ☹️

@BottleDragon I'm surprised; since we usually poop much less often than we pee, you'd think a pee couldn't be interrupted by the need to poop because if it could, you'd have been feeling that need to an uncomfortable level when you started your pee hold. At least, that's how it'd surely be for me.

@silvermoon Does that mean sneezing makes you lose control? And you once mentioned that once you start you can't stop, so if you sneeze when you have to go, do you empty then and there?

54 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@BottleDragon I'm surprised; since we usually poop much less often than we pee, you'd think a pee couldn't be interrupted by the need to poop because if it could, you'd have been feeling that need to an uncomfortable level when you started your pee hold. At least, that's how it'd surely be for me.

@silvermoon Does that mean sneezing makes you lose control? And you once mentioned that once you start you can't stop, so if you sneeze when you have to go, do you empty then and there?

Yes. It doesn't happen often, but with sneezing I not only wet myself without realizing, I'm usually still feeling as though I need to go until I find out that I already had an accident.

15 hours ago, trekkie said:

I think it's that the bladder pressure and potentially increased water intake when I start an intentional hold make my digestion go faster, so it makes me need to poop when I otherwise probably wouldn't have? I'm not sure I just know it has happened to me multiple times

Yes, I encountered this problem yesterday, I have a vagina, and I just pressed my finger over my urethra, which for those who don't know is located directly above the vaginal opening, under the clitoris.

It did hurt, because the pee wanted to come out while I was pushing but I wouldn't let it. It's a good hurt though, at least for me. Although I'll warn I have developed a bad UTI from doing exactly this before.

It happens often to me depending on the time of the day as well.

You can poo without peeing by clenching your urethra but it's very painful and not always very efficient idk, I d rather go and start from the beginning.

If I plan a serious hold I would first drink plenty of hot water, smoke a cigarette, do some exercises to get rid of number 2 then the hold really starts.

It stresses me when I have an Omo date but somehow I prepare myself physically and mentally and never had a problem with it when I least wanted to.

I can relate as I noticed that when I am holding my pee for a long time and get desperate to pee when I finally pee I end up having to poop a lot and it usually comes out really fast. Like if you are ever constipated I would say get desperate to pee and then go to poop and it will come flying out. The embarrassing thing though is that this sometimes results in me having to poop at the end of the day at work when I would prefer not to do so in public. But somehow one need makes the other one provoked as well, and the force of which you urinate can sometimes make you poop as well. I don't see how anyone could poop without peeing though unless they have extraordinary self-control. I guess they mean that mostly in regards to women since men can pee standing up so there isn't that instinctive urge to poop when you are peeing like that.

Honestly the need to poop during a hold intrigued me to the point of wondering what it would be like to just let go of everything. Eventually it got to the point where I just had to try and see. That's when I discovered I don't mind of a bit of poop play. Turns out the being full around the prostate has it's benefits but that's getting out of the scope of this board. 

Happens to me most times I'm trying to hold.  Always seems like any time I want to hold, hours into it, I feel the need to poop far more than any sort of desperation to pee.  I will either hold both and let the poop reabsorb or I will sit down to poop, wrap my penis with TP, and hold on to the front while letting go of my poop.  I would lose some pee into the TP when I begin holding again.

On a separate note, I have had some wet fun with my girlfriend where she would climb astride me and with me inside her, she relaxed and peed on my lap.  I remember having to go myself and wanted to try letting go inside her, but got interrupted by another fun bodily function.  I was quite excited.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:20 AM, BottleDragon said:

I think it's that the bladder pressure and potentially increased water intake when I start an intentional hold make my digestion go faster, so it makes me need to poop when I otherwise probably wouldn't have? I'm not sure I just know it has happened to me multiple times

Same for me quite frequently. It usually happens when the bladder is already pretty full. Therefore I assume it's the volume/pressure of the bladder which induces the need for #2.