Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Inspiration to hold to your max?

so, for me, im a really impatient person. when i hold, i get impatient that im not getting desperate fast enough, or not losing it fast enough, so ill often just give up or intentionally do things to make it less likely for me to hold (relaxing muscles, spreading legs, pressing on bladder etc.) but i really want to have a full on, genuine accident. so, how do you guys do it? how do you muster up the willpower and patience to hold it to your absolute max?

I don't have much holding experience but I've thought about this a bit bc I'm also impatient. When I have had the urge to hold in the past I have gotten perhaps overexcited and had as much water as I could safely consume in an effort to make me desperate fast, and while fun in its own way, gradual and more "natural" desperation just feels a lot better to me.

I think were I to seriously commit to a proper long hold I would actually want to start when I'm not feeling particularly horny or kinky, at a time I know I won't have anything majorly important on and will be able to easily keep myself distracted with something like video games or marathoning a tv show. Encouragement from the community would also help, I imagine! Posting hourly updates or involving community interaction in some way if you're into that (like, commenters can request little actions or challenges like "no crotch holding/squirming for 5 minutes", things like that)

Perhaps not a hugely useful answer bc I feel some of this is pretty obvious already but I hope it at least helps somewhat, good luck and happy holding!

Generally speaking I will give up when it is really uncomfortable and everything like that but the thing that really encourages me to hold it to the max is basically out of necessity, such as when I am at my job and I have no bathroom available and basically just have to hold it, that is when I will end up holding it until it's actively painful and my bladder is still sore from doing so yesterday. Now pretty much the only time I hold is when I have to hold because otherwise I need to give my bladder a rest!

Someone telling me I'm not allowed to pee or competing with someone on who can hold it longest is the best.

But sometimes I get in the mood by myself and excitement kind of silences the pain.

Then I have the opposite problem in which I don't want to give up and end up holding to the real limit, which I enjoy but can be dangerous for the health.

Another trick if you don't want to wait is to drink lot of water before going to sleep, then you will wake up desperate.

I like the desperation the most. I just hold to get desperate, so the bar is a lot lower. If I'm impatient, it can simply be reached by drinking a bunch of water and then doing something else whilst I wait. If I want to keep going after that, it's a simple case of just holding it to get more desperate until I've had enough. So I can't relate, unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

I've had this issue for a while! But I think I've learned a lot of tricks. If there's a show I want to binge watch, I'll plan it out to do omo that day too, and most of the desperation would just be me filling up so I can still focus on the plot of the show. It's only when the real desperation hits me that I stop watching the show and start having some fun. 

Definitely having a partner helps, but in the end me and my spouse end up watching a lot of netflix, cuddling and relaxing until the climax of the omo session.

The only time we can do omo immediately on the spot is in the mornings, when desperation hits me like a brick. Sometimes she'd ask me to pee on her and I'd gladly oblige. 

You just need more patience, maybe if u are in a situation like, oh no I drank 3 beers, I really need to pee but there's a 5+3-24+4.4x√37 hours of queue for the bathroom with no "safe" places to hide near you... You can't do anything more than hold it, or deliberately peeing in public. Essentially i'm more used to hold it due to me being unfortunate enough to having these problem (or even worse, I won't use and public toilet by default UNLESS LITERALLY AT THE ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT, due to my fear to get 438 still undiscovered diseases)

On 5/7/2021 at 7:02 PM, April Nine said:

For me I just don't think about it and carry on my day, at some point I will lose it. Not peeing before you sleep might be a way to start if you want a head start in the morning

This can be a "shortcut" to directly skip your issue, you can also pee before going to bed, but with the cavia to drink lots of water before falling asleep, which Is something that I need to stop doing, i'm very desperate most of the times that I got up (I really suffer from being thirsty at night, it alters my sleep, not that a full bladder can actually help in that regard)

19 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Being tickled by my husband. That always induces a real, unplanned, genuine helpless accident.

Also, what a coincidence, even my bf tickles me. She really likes making me desiderate/wet (and for me I'm intendono every female in this world)

Edited by Mystic007 (see edit history)

What would inspire me the most is a female partner encouraging me to hold my pee, and enjoying watching me struggle, and eventually leak , then spurt, and continue to hold until my jeans are soaked with pee. This has happened a few times but not in a long while. When I am holding my pee I imagine a female is with me . I also enjoy reading /posting here while needing to pee-- like right now.

If I am holding to the max it helps tremendously if I am distracted , and have a goal that I can't pee /or wet until I am finished something that takes a few hours. As someone mentioned binge watching tv is a favorite. Even if I am desperate I must watch one more hour long program. I  absolutely do not want to get the couch , or any absorbent furniture wet , so I often am clamping my sphincter shut as tight as possible, and am holding my penis tightly with my hand. If  push myself to watch one episode too many and I start to leak, I squeeze tighter. It's best if I have a just in case towel handy, but I don't want to depend on it to keep the couch dry. As the leaks become spurts I keep checking to make sure the wetness has not run back to my butt, getting the furniture wet. I love the sensation of wet briefs and an intense need to pee, with occasional uncontrolled leaks.

In my younger years I was frustrated by my inability to have a true accident. I either ran out of time or gave into the intense pain. One evening my then wife and I decided I would ignore the pain , and just keep holding until it came out on its own . It had to come out eventually. I had to pee when we sat down to watch a movie. I was very desperate when the first one ended. I couldn't stay till, but was still dry when the first one ended, so we watched another. I made sure to stay well hydrated  too. By half way through the second movie I was in agony, in my bulging bladder, to the tip of my penis,  but determined, I have come this far , I am not going to waste the effort. With my strong pee pressure against my pee hole, I had to use my hand to keep it inside. The my pee is going to come out sensation was so strong, I didn't actually feel it starting to leak out. I felt my briefs start to get wet. Then a bigger leak came and the wetness soaked through. I officially uncontrollably had peed in my pants.  I was ecstatic ,but, there was 20 minutes left in the movie.  I was not going to let go until it was over. The length and force of my spurts of pee got increasingly long. I stood up so not to wet the couch, which made my job of holding in my pee even harder. By the end of the movie,pee had wet my jeans down past my knee. I gingerly made my way to the bathtub , switched my penis to my other leg and let go . It felt amazing, I had actually held my pee until I couldn't stop from wetting my pants.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
Guest ksdkjsadkkaokd

Well I am more likely to hold my pee for longer if I have someone to tease me, and say things "awh you really can't hold it, can you? It's ok. Just pee yourself already" hahaha. I'm very competitive, so if someone teases me saying that I can't do it, I'll do everything to hold it for as long as I can.

Not into holding it myself (my fetish is about seeing women do it), but I suppose I can compare this to times when my sleep cycle's out of alignment and needs to be reset (being a night owl in an early bird's world sucks, I tell ya); to keep myself awake longer and reset my sleep cycle properly, I just find activities to keep my mind active so I don't doze off, I imagine it's not much different for trying to hold your bladder longer.  Maybe stream something or play some video games.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like there are two things going on here .  Inspiration that can come from a partner, or just from deciding to ignore your need to pee until you can't do that anymore as you go about your day/concentrate on other things.  But the other thing for me is holding to my max is heavily dependent on things that influence how long I can last, including things like whether I am holding while *doing* something, or whether I've had caffeine.  Trying to hold while doing housework after a few cups of coffee is different from just sitting/laying there trying not to pee.

10 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

When I know that there is no way to pee, and the only option is to hold it 

That is it what i love the most, no chance to pee for a girl all day long, her bladder is  very full, but nowhere to go for her, her only option is to hold it, but how long can she endure it?

I think every girl wee herself if she can’t go long enough!?

Not all girls a strong like you.

I know you are able not to wee all day long, you make a dance performance at the evening with your overfilled bladder. no much needed pee after the end of the show, you suppress your strong urge until you are at home.

I love that!!! Just to think about it is absolutely exciting.

You can be proud about your ability and  about your bladder!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 8:20 AM, Zee said:

For me the holding *is* the fun. Accidents are okay but not the goal. I can get impatient waiting to fill up but once I get that gotta-go feeling, it gets better and better the longer I can keep it in. A wetting or otherwise relieving myself is the end of the fun...

Same for me! When I do my planned long-time holds I try to reach a state of fullness or overfullness not too fast because my system has to adapt to the rising pressure. If I am really full and close to the limit and have trained me on the way to stand the urge I often can enjoy some additional hours feeling a 'pleasant' constant strong desire to pee while I still strenuously hold it. This way I reach my maximum capacity and maximum fun. If I am in the mood I just pee a very small amount as soon as I can't hold it anymore and start the play over again.