Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Preface: I haven't written fiction in years. I threw this together while bored, over the course of a couple of hours. I probably won't write anymore. Hopefully you get something out of it. Also, I haven't proofread this story at all, so my apologies in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

---------------

Damien had just moved into his new apartment. A 22 year old virgin with a cute boy next door look and toned bod, Damien was next really crazy with the ladies. Not that it bothered him. He had just been too busy with school and practicing hobbies, and he never really tried to get with any girls. Sure, he was inexperienced, but he figured he could always discover that aspect of life later. Not to mention, Damien also has had a fetish for diapers, and they have always been in the back of his mind. He never had a chance to explore that interest, but in the background, the idea of a grown woman in her own thick, enclosing, and soaking diapers had always fascinated him.

It was just a normal Saturday. Damien didn’t have work and he was basically sitting around doing nothing. He was oddly casually dressed for being someone on a lazy day doing nothing and going nowhere. He had on a polo shirt and jeans, and he was basically someone you would expect to see doing a routine activity, such as shopping at a grocery store, or riding on a bus or subway. Damien didn’t really have any plans today. He was just going to study and think. Or so he thought.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Strange. Damien almost never had visitors. He expected it to be a solicitor, or a person at the wrong address, or perhaps the landlord had something to say, or maybe it was one of his neighbors. Instead, Damien was surprised to answer to a smoking hot brunette woman, maybe about 20 or 21 years old, just shy of 5’4”, sizable C breasts, and a fantastic figure. She was hot, and she smelled incredible. She carried a large purse around her right arm and wore a tank-top and jeans. Her reddish-brown, hair was up in a bun.

The young woman glared angrily at Damien. What has he done to deserve such a stare? Damien was at a loss for words and felt his jaw drop slightly as the woman moved her free hand to her hips.

“So, are you going to let me in?” the woman asked, clearly annoyed. Damien fumbled around for the words to say.

“Oh, um, sure. Come in I guess.” Damien stood back and held the door open to let her in, all without asking anything further. The woman marched inside, and Damien could swear he heard plastic rustling as she walked past. No way.

“I’m hungry, make me some food,” the woman demanded, as she began taking off her shoes right in the middle of the pathway and tossing them around. She threw her purse aside as well, but not before taking a smartphone out of it. “And pick those up for me,” she casually stated while walking inside and making herself right at home. She looked around the apartment disgustingly.

“Such a dump in here,” she muttered. The attractive young woman flung herself over Damien’s large sofa and began looking at her phone. Damien was stunned. He had never met this woman before. And here she was, taking over his apartment!

Damien sheepishly walked over to the woman, who was now laying belly down on Damien’s sofa. Her butt stuck out oddly through her tight jeans. Damien couldn’t help but feel his penis stiffen at the sight.

“Um. Hey. What are you…” Damien managed to get out before she interrupted him.

“What the hell are you still doing here? I said I’m hungry. Make me some food,” She bossed. Damien, at a loss, tried to respond.

“But um. I don’t know what you like, and I don’t really know how to cook. And wait, why am I making...” was all he could say before her voice overpowered his.

“If you don’t know how to cook, then order some food in or something. Gosh you are stupid. Baka!” she spoke, clearly viewing Damien as incompetent.

“But, um, what should I get…” he managed.

“Oh my god! Just fucking shut up and get something good already!” she practically shouted, leaving little doubt as to what she wanted by this point. Damien had to get her some food. He wasn’t the type to say no, and he was just too sheepish and weak to really challenge her. Damien went over to the his laptop and began to order some pizzas. But wait, he didn’t know what kind she wanted. Damien got up and walked over to the woman, who was now clearly engrossed by something on her phone. She was oddly rubbing her crotch, almost grinding while lounging around.

“Um. I think I’m gonna get pizza. What toppings,” was all he managed before she again interrupted him.

“I said just get me whatever. Gosh! Baka!” she said to dismiss him. Damien just went ahead and ordered some of his usual favorites. He ordered two medium pizzas – one being spicy buffalo chicken with caramelized onions and house ranch drizzle, and other being a total classic pineapple with crispy bacon bit and extra marinara and cheese with yum yum sauce drizzle. The order was placed and arrived surprisingly fast. Within 20 minutes, Damien was signing for the pizzas and leaving a tip. This was normally more than he spent on food, but he figured having company was a reason to spend more. He could afford it, no big deal. But he was still shocked that this random young woman had essentially taken over his apartment. He wondered, shouldn’t he just kick her out? Should he call the police and report her for trespassing. For some reason though, Damien didn’t really want her to leave. Maybe it’s just because she was super hot and smelled amazing. Damien hadn’t been around a woman in a long time, and he had the undeniable virgin stink about him. Why would he go and kick out this woman who randomly showed up?

The pizzas were fresh and absolutely delicious. Damien knew the best pizza place, as he had tried all the ones in town, and he even wrote some reviews on Yelp. He knew any hungry person would be super down for these pizzas.

“Um. Hey I got pizza for you,” Damien said sheepishly to the young woman who hadn’t moved much from before.

“Oh I can’t eat that. Too many carbs. Go get me something else,” she informed, rather indifferently, as if the effort of getting pizzas was absolutely worthless. Damien was again at a loss. Was he really going to toss perfectly good pizza and get her something else?

“But um, they’re really good, and like, we already kinda have them so maybe we could just…” was as far as he got.

“Oh my god. Just shut up already,” interrupted as she picked herself off the soda and stood up. The woman turned to Damien and sent him a mad look. “Where’s your credit card?” she asked. Damien pointed to his wallet on the kitchen counter. She marched over, maybe making the slightest plastic ruffle sound as she did so. The woman opened Damien’s wallet and fumbled around until she found his VISA Credit Card. She then turned her attention to her phone and began calling one of her contacts.

“Yes, I’d like to place an order for delivery. Yes, the address is 1861 NW 94th St Apt 213,” stating Damien’s address perfectly. “Yes, I’d like the Szechuan Vegetables. Yes. The card number is 2299 8348 0282 7348, and the code on the back is 993. Yes. Ok great see you soon. Ok bye.” The woman continued to stand there and interact with her phone.

Damien was stunned. Did that woman really just order Chinese food on his credit card without his permission? That was now two meals on his credit card. Damien didn’t even know what to say.

“Um did you… just use my credit card to…”

“Yes of course. What did you expect me to do, I’m hungry. Baka.” She glared at him as though he was scum. She stopped staring at him as she marched back over the soda and sat down. She played with her phone as she did this.

Damien figured now was a good time to ask some questions. He walked over to the woman and stood beside her. She paid him absolutely zero attention. She was great at ignoring him.

“Um… so…What’s your… uh… name?” he managed to ask. She began respond without losing any focus on her phone or other activities.

“I’m Besa.” She said in an indifferent tone.

“Um… Besa... What… or um… why are you…” was all Damien could manage this time.

“What’s your name?” Besa asked while paying him little mind.

“Uh, it’s Damien. You know this is my apar-“

“Dumb Damien. Dumb stupid poopy head Damien,” she somewhat smiled as she said that, and she almost seem to laugh, as if she were displaying some form of amusement, happiness, and satisfaction.

“Oh, um. Well if you think that’s a good nickname for me…” responded Damien not knowing what else to say. Besa continued to ignore him. Damien went over to his laptop and began to take care of some routine personal matters, like checking his bills and email.

Soon Besa’s food arrived, and she helped herself to Damien’s plates and silverwear. Damien continued to do routine tasks on the computer, though he couldn’t stop himself from looking over at this stunningly attractive woman continuing to make his apartment her home. Why would she do this? Was she homeless? But perhaps most unusual was how Damien seemed to just be okay with it. He was too meek and mild mannered to raise his voice at her. He couldn’t even muster up the courage to call for help. Besa was in total control. She ate her meal while he looked onward in complete submission.

After she finished, Besa burped loudly. She had also drank at least three bottles of Aquafina from the fridge. With all the liquid consumption, she would surely have to relieve herself soon. Maybe that’s when she would depart, and Damien’s life would just go on as usual, as if nothing had happened.

Besa laid on the floor, this time on her back with he legs in arch position and her feet flat on the floor.

“I’m wet,” said Besa loudly to nobody in particular. But with nobody around, Damien assumed the message was for him.

“Huh? I don’t understand,” Damien said meekly. Besa responded in a tone that clearly showed her annoyance.

“I said I’m wet. I need you to change my diaper.” Damien couldn’t be hearing this properly.

“You diaper?” But you don’t…” was all he could say before Besa stood up hastily and began undoing her right jeans and pulling them down. Sure enough, Besa’s middle section was encased in a thick and soaking Northshore Megamax adult diaper. The pink variant diaper was completed soaked with her urine. To call it wet was an understatement. Damien could tell from the other side of the room that she was in urgent need of a diaper change. If his jaw hadn’t dropped to the floor already, it sure had by now. Besa threw her jeans aside and laid on the carpeted floor.

“Stop fucking standing around like a dumbass, and change my diaper already! I’m really wet! Baka!” the diapered woman demanded. Damien was completely lost.

“But, um, I don’t… I mean I um…”

“Grab my purse, bring it over here, and change my diaper already! I don’t have all fucking day!”

Damien did as he was told. He meekly made his way over to the soaked Besa who had her legs spread with her drenched diaper on full display. He knelt down and positioned himself between her legs, a position the hopeless virgin had never even come close to before. Besa smelled strongly of baby powder and stale pee, like a toddler who had been left in their accident for far too long. Damien just stared at the sight, as he could feel his penis stiffen in his pants. Besa kicked him across the face.

“Stop fucking staring and get to work! Baka!”

Damien got to work. He had changed the diaper of his baby cousin when he was younger. But nothing like this. He pulled another pink Megamax out of the woman’s purse and unfolded it, completely mesmerized at the size. He had never held an adult diaper before, and while this was only a size small, it was still much larger than any one he had ever worked with before.

“And don’t forget the wipes and powder,” Besa added, clearly expecting the full diaper change experience. Damien quickly found the supplies in her purse. He proceeded to perform the task right on the bare carpet, not bothering to put a towel down or anything. He started with the tapes. One. Two. Three. Four. Damien then pulled down the front of the diaper.

And there it was. Besa’s vagina, clearly still wet from the time spent in the soaking diaper. Damien had never seen a vagina in person before. The smell of urine, baby powder, and womanhood was too much. He had a full on erection by this point, about ready to burst through his pants. He spent a full three seconds staring before Besa brought him back to reality with another swift kick across the face.

“Stop fucking staring you creep! Change me already!”

Damien shook his head a few times and got to work. He pulled out a couple of baby wipes and began wiping down the young woman’s most sensitive areas. He was surprisingly natural, as he even lifted her legs to wipe her behind. Besa had soaked her diaper all the way up the back, and Damien made sure not to miss an inch. He then pull the sodden diaper out from under the young woman and slid the fresh one under her bum. Next was the baby powder, which Damien applied liberally all over her pussy, also making sure to get some on her butt. Some of it spilled on the carpet, but that was hardly a concern.

Damien then pulled up the front of the dry pink Megamax. Besa’s privates were once again hidden behind the thick plastic. Damien positioned the sides and began tightly, but comfortably, securing the diaper, one tape at a time. As he did this, Damien looked into Besa’s eyes. She looked vulnerable, clearly being in a submissive position. Damien mustered up the courage to speak.

“So… um… why do you.. wear…” he inquired.

“I was in an accident,” she replied, clearly embarrassed.

“Oh… I’m sorry…” Damien lamented, while finishing up the last tapes. He was surprised with the pretty decent job he did. Besa sighed, probably the first time she wasn’t being totally rude to the young man.

“It’s alright,” she said, as she began adjusting her diaper for comfort. “You know you’re pretty good at this,” she said slyly, almost in a sexy tone, while looking at Damien. He practically yelped in response.

“Oh! Well… um.. thanks… I used to diaper my cousin… so…”

“We’ll have to do it again some time.” She crawled up to Damien, who was still on his knees, and gave him a quick peck kiss on the cheek. She then whispered in his ear, “I bet you fucking liked changing my wet diapers, didn’t you? Baka.”

Besa retrieved her jeans, and pulled them up over her thick diaper. Despite being in an incredibly thick adult diaper, the jeans hid the undergarment rather well. With her phone in hand, Besa then gathered her shoes, put them on over her bare feet, grabbed her purse, tossed her phone inside, and headed towards the apartment door.

“I have to go for now,” she said in an indifferent tone. She turned her head towards Damien, who by now was just standing there in the middle of the room, not quite knowing what to do. “If you’re lucky, maybe I’ll come back and show you my diapers again. But don’t count on it. You’re still a stupid baka boy.” Besa stuck her tongue out at him in a mocking way, before waving goodbye.

Damien stood there and allowed his face to relax. It took him a second to process that she was leaving. Besa had her hand on the doorknob and began to turn the knob. “Um! Bye! Besa! Come again!”

Besa made one final smirk at the virgin before turning her head away, opening the door and walking outside. Damien got one final look at her ass, clearly bulging from the thick adult diaper underneath her jeans. And with that, Besa was gone.

Damien, still in disbelief, plopped himself down where Besa had been. If it weren’t for the smell of baby powder in the room, he would have believed that it was all a dream.