Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Round 3:

The paying elite watching the contest decide not to punish Shannon. The poor girl is clearly close to her limit and cannot take much more in the way of punishments. Having said that, round 3 is set to begin.

Shannon's room:

Mercifully, people have elected only to give Shannon a single can of beer (400ml) to drink during this round. Shannon has leaked and perhaps people are hoping she will be able hold a bit longer if her drinks are kept to a minimum. "Oh thank you, i'm about to piss myself. How is the other girl? I think i might have to let go soon" the bursting girl admits. "Keep holding" the guard replies simply. Shannon drinks her can within the 15 minute time limit. 

Layla's room:

Unfortunately, the voters have decided that Layla will drink another 3 cans of beer amounting to 1200ml more liquid inside the poor nurse's bladder. "I can't keep drinking all of these beers. I'm gonna wet myself soon" the nurse pleads. The guard ignores Layla as she does a cute potty dance, shaking her round butt as she does. In light of her situation, Layla changes tactics; "I'll suck you off if you give me reprieve. I can't drink any more beer but i really want to make the final". The guard ignores Layla for now and she finishes her 3 cans, but he has taken note of her offer. 

Challenge:

In a joint challenge, Layla and Shannon will wrestle for 5 minutes. Both girls are in considerable pain now. Their bladders aching to let out the torrent of piss they are being forced to hold. They start off evenly matched for the first 2 minutes, but Shannon is paying more and more attention to her filling bladder. Eventually, she is overpowered as she is holding her pussy and Layla takes her to the ground. Layla moves into the full mount position, rendering Shannon defenceless as she places both hands on her crotch. Layla positions herself on top of Shannon's bladder. She begins to rub her big butt up and down on Shannon's bladder. "Nooo, stop! I'm gonna piss on you!" the squirming girl screams. Another leak escapes Shannon's bulging bladder. "I'm gonna pee. I'm gonna pee". They are now 4 minutes in but Shannon's bladder is about to eexplode. 

20210514_205143.jpg.a6a5e9c5266410300219ed50cf35dc81.jpg20210514_205039.png.bb974280a7e747f95627b7896135e71b.png

The round has almost reached a 'wet' end!

Please answer either A1, A2, A3 or B:

A1) Call an end to the round & but take Layla's offer of a blowjob.

A2) Call an end to the round & let Shannon use the toilet.

A3) Call and end to the round & let the next round play out fairly. 

B) Let the wrestling match finish. 

A3 and B tie. However, both would likely yield the same outcome so you decide you will let the wrestling match play out! 

Challenge:

Layla continues to dominate Shannon by bouncing up and down on her swollen bladder. "Please, please, i'm gonna piss myself" Shannon begs. She has already leaked twice when a third, larger leak explodes out into her white panties. They are now completly drenched. You feel you have been fair to Shannon; you have given her almost 1000ml less to drink. It's time to let the inevitable play out. 

Layla begins to tickle and prod Shannon's bladder area, causing the poor girl to squeal. "Stop! Noooo". Layla is clearly enjoying the poor girl's helplessness. Beads of sweat glisten Shannon's forehead, her cheeks are glowing a pale pink. But she is still pinned to the ground being tickled, poked and prodded, having a fully grown woman bounce up and down as she leaks and leaks again. With no way out, eventually Shannon's bladder bursts and pee gushes out all over the wrestling mats. Layla rubs her hand on Shannon's sodden panties to ensure that the girl has lost control, then stands up and declares herself the victor. Shannon stays on the floor, tired and beaten. But relieved. She removes her panties and shorts. Piss continues to cascade upwards like a fountain. Shannon pees for over 1 minute and make no attempt to stop her bladder from releasing the huge amount of liquid. When she has finished, she deleriously rolls over into the puddle of piss that she has created. She is too tired to get up now. She has been humiliated and forced to pee herself by Layla. But hopefully the people watching have had fun watching her bladder explode!

"The winner and throught to the final, Layla!" you hear the guard announce, before Layla rushes off to the toilet.

20210517_160335.png.4c6833cf86bc0ae4a7eac7ee8d888292.png

Now onto our second semi-final...

20210517_153324.png.cd74f2616172c52c0dbaa4cc79d5d1f3.png

* Please vote on round 1 drinks & challenges for each competitor.

e.g. Julie will drink ________. Her challenge will be to _________.

Julie's room:

The round does not appear to be startimg easy for the posh, sophisticated Julie. She is give a full bottle of wine to drink! It is a fine choice for a woman that considers herself to be fine. The guard hands Julie a bottle of wine. It is the standard size of 750ml; "drink up" he says. "My gosh, do I really have to drink this filth? You could have spent a little more on the drinks" Julie remarks, but starts pouring herself a drink. Julie knocks back a few glasses of wine surprisingly quickly. She is wearing an expensive red dress with silver embezzlements intricately stiched into the outside. Also, according to your reports she is wearing silk red panties underneath. Julie finishes her bottle, although you give her more than the usually alloted 15 minutes. "I feel quite inntoxicated all of a sudden" the stunning woman curses as she powders her nose ready for the challenges. 

Maria's room:

Maria is ordered to drink a Large Arizona iced tea for this round. The bottle averages out at around 700ml. Maria takes the bottle without complaint and smiles angelically at the guard. "I've heard i have a strong bladder. I am going to try my best not to wet myself today" she says cheerfully. In less than 15 minutes, Maria has finished her tea. You note that she is wearing a plain but pretty white dress. You catch a glimpse of her purple panties as she bends down to get off her stool. You wonder how much it would take to make her pee in them uncontrollably. 

Challenges:

Julie's challenge is to do some housework around the room. You have purposely left the room in slight disarray. There are dishes to be washes, hoovering to be done, and a pile of wet mats from the last round that need putting into the washing machine. "Housework? Isn't that a job for a maid?" Julie complains, "Why don't you ask the other girl to do it" she adds, referring to Maria. "Never mind, I will do what i must to prove my superioirity in this competition". Julie works without complaint as she washes the dishes and hoovers the carpet. When she gets to the mats, she pulls a distgusted face. "Oh my, did somebody actually urinate on here?". She shakes her head and dramatically puts the mats into the washing machine. It is as if Julie has never encountered the smell before. Nevertheless, she completes the challenge and doesn't seem to overwhelmingly need the toilet yet. It may only be a matter of time though after drinking that full bottle of wine. 

Maria must submerge her hands in water for 20 minutes. The water is icy but not cold enough to cause her any pain. Athletes take ice baths after all and that can't be pleasant. Maria fully co-operates with the challenge. Her tanned hands are slightly wrinkled as she takes them out after 20 minutes. "Wow, they feel so numb" she checkles. "At least my bladder doesn't or else I could be in trouble". Unsurprisingly, Maria passes her challenge and both women move on to the second round!

20210518_172643.png.79fcd36187a15071b11f386a0c5a7769.png

"I must admit, I am starting to feel the effects of that bottle of wine. I am a grown woman though, so it is nothing for me to worry about. I imagine i will beat the other girl soon and I will be able to use the lavatory".

20210518_172741.png.f87b024b3b6f87197a0a28ec545b1ac8.png

"I am doing well so far I think. I am needing to go a little but I am confident I can get to the final".

*Please vote for round 2 drinks and challenges. 

** ThIs will be a DANGER round. So i will make the drinks and challenges x2 in diffculty!

Round 2 (Danger round):

Julie's room:

After drinking a full bottle of wine, Julie is now presented with 1000ml of Lemon Tea due to the danger round. The sophisticated women lets out a gasp as she sees the towering cup of tea. "I cannot possibly be expected to consume the contents of that cup" she argues. "Drink or forfeit" the guard replies, leaving Julie to tentatively finish her drink. Julie finishes the cup and perches herself on the side of the bed. Amazingly, the woman starts moaning and massaging her abdomen. The drinks have clearly flown through her body. She is dying for a piss already!

Maria's room:

To match Julie's Lemon Tea, Maria must drink 1000ml of Cranberry juice. Maria has the slightly larger bladder so the drinks of the previou round hasn't swollen her bladder yet. Maria confidently finished her drink. Although by the end of the waiting period, you think you see the tanned brunnette cross her legs; the first sign that she needs to empty her bladder soon. 

Challenges:

Julie's challenge is to do do 30 pushups. Julie has a well-maintained, athletic body. This is clearly a woman that does exercise and eats the right food. But with a bursting bladder, 30 pushups may sould like hell. "I have to urinate so badly" the woman cries, trying to maintin her dignity despite her ever filling bladder. She completes half of the pushups before taking a break. Again, she massages her swollen bladder (not quite being crude enough to touch her vaginal area yet). "Ohh, i'm simply bursting". The guard promts her to restart her pushups and the posh housewife reluctantly continues, perhaps only spurreed on by her will to prove she is the better woman. She eventually completes 30 pushups but looks exhausted, probably more due to her groing desperation. 

Maria's challenge is to tie her arms and legs, perhaps a good idea since Maria recently started crossing her legs. The Spanish girl is ushered towards the bed. Her socks are taken off revealing small, tanned feet painted in white nail polish. She wiggles her little toes as she offers her feet up to be tied. Meanwhile another guard takes her tiny hands, painted in matching white polish, and ties them to the top of the bed. Maria is now restricted into a spread-eagle position. She cannot hold herself or cross her legs; she can merely wiggle her slender body on the bed. 20 minutes pass. Maria has cast a few uncomfortably glanced over towards the guard. towards the end, she wiggled and tugged at her restraints quickly realising it was of no use. The remaining time she bit her lips and clenched her pretty toes and held on. Maria was too shy to plead to the guards but nt yet desperate enough to leak into her white panties. 

Round 2 review:

20210524_183341.png.dda1b1563b742b965f67d2c261d9b2eb.png

"WIne and tea are such stong drinks. I am simply bursting to urinate. You wouldn't keep an honest, upstanding woman like me in this state, would you? I'm sure we could reach an agreement. I can't wet myself. I'm too important. I'm sure the Spanish girl woudn't mind wetting herself if you help a woman out".

20210524_183504.png.632c8b1f8d7e6d9fd62181e55324acbf.png

"That round was really hard but i still believe I can win if i try my hardest to hold. I'm okay for now but I hope the next round is a bit easier. I hope the other woman isn't in too much discomfort. My bladder is definitely starting to bulge".

What do you want to see from round 3?

*Maria has still not been relesed from her tied up position.