Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Today marks the first edition of The Wetting World Cup. A group of rich elite (you) are paying prize money of $1 million dollars for the girl who can hold themselves the longest without wetting. 5 girls have applied for the chance to win the dazzling prize. You will make decisions and set challenges and the girl that is dry when all the other girls have wet themselves, wins the $1 million dollar prize.

First lets take a look at the applicants:

18983354-illustration-of-a-sexy-girl-wearing-a-purple-bikini-on-a-white-background.thumb.jpg.fae0f06790d4698a8c7a9510a5e42f16.jpg

Name: Maria 

Bladder size: 9 out of 10

Weakness: Her kindness could be taken advantage of.

Maria is a Spanish exchange student at Rainhill Boarding school in America. She is studying business. Maria is fairly shy but sporty and a nice, pleasant person to be around. She applied for the competition with plans to start her own business if she wins. Maria is cute and is wearing purple panties and a pretty white dress. 

s-l300.gif.309df358f8d4df552762d0d83d253010.gif

Name: Layla

Bladder Size: 8 out of 10

Weakness: LIkes to show off.

Layla is a nurse. She is good at her job but is known for her promiscuous behaviour. Layla loves to flirt with others and is a very bubbly person. She has light brown hair and is wearing white underwear today. She is wearing her nurse uniform as she has been working. If she wins, Layla plans to use the money to take some time off and travel. 

D5d-_YBXsAAxHVV.thumb.jpg.8274512150ff907a2f79cb0fbcff3dad.jpg

Name: Shannon

Bladder size: 4 out of 10

Weakness: Bladder Size

Shannon is another shy and quiet competitor. She has a lovely slim, slender figure and is your typical 'girl next door'. She can also have a naughty and kinky side too. Shannon entered the competition for fun as a way of coming out of her shell a bit. However, if she were to win, Shannon would like to own a restaurant. The only problem is she has the weakest bladder of all the applicants. Shannon is wearing white thongs with short jean shorts over the top.

depositphotos_29527783-stock-photo-sexy-cartoon-girl.thumb.jpg.cf983ed0fc560f706c9ff0a5c1721f1f.jpg

Name: Julie

Bladder size: 7 out of 10

Weakness: Rushes into things.

Julie is know as a classy woman. She likes things expensive and high quality. She has a taste for the finest wines that her local restaurants have to offer. Julie would be mortified at the thought of wetting herself but fully believes she will win the competition. if JUlie wins, she would buy a brand new convertible and new shoes. Julie is wearing red panties and a dazzling red dress to match her well-maintained red hair.

61Q3Ndg3y6L._AC_SY450_.jpg.c547665c20323fe9b427886c255dd055.jpg

Name: Roxy

Bladder size: 7 out of 10

Weakness: Ticklish

Roxy is also a student at Rainhill Boarding School. She is well known lover of rock and punk music there. Roxy creates the impression of being a tough rocker girl, but she has a generous personality underneath. If she won the competition, Roxy would secure a music deal for her band. Roxy is wearing dark red matching bra & panties under a Guns N Roses T-shirt and ripped jeans.

*Your first job is to narrow down our search to 4 candidates. The 4 remaining candidates will then face off in the semi-final.

**You can ask questions to the candidates if you wish.

***Leave the name of the candidate you wish to eliminate.

As paying customers, you decide that Roxy will not advance into the semi-finals of the competition. Roxy is thanked for her application and she exits the secret location in a blindfold; a yellow taxi waiting outside for her. "Please re-apply next year" Roxy is told by the organisers. She is the only girl that will leave here dry now apart from the winner.

Now let's hear more about how each contestant plans to win:

IMG_20210507_205153_e.png.67305aae2e53c549297ef6e7a0cae1f7.png

Maria is quietly confident in her bladder. We have heard she has been practising holding huge amounts of liquid with her friend at boarding school without wetting herself. She is honest and trustworthy so she is relying on us to make the competition fair and equal. She wants to win fair and square and is hopeful she has the strongest bladder. 

20210507_210033.jpg.d13c6d96d42d576f341eaf62916c5019.jpg

Layla is also confident in her bladder often having to hold for long periods working as a nurse. however, if the pressure on her bladder becomes too intense, she would happily offer sexual favours to the watchers to help her win. Layla can be flirty and will use this trait to try and help her win.

IMG_20210507_205932_e.png.8ee80a7ad078de813f922e46ad436f9c.png

Shannon admits that her bladder will probably be weaker than the other competitors. She hopes that her shy personality yet kinky nature will combine to capture the hearts of the watchers. She hopes they will take pity on her when she shows desperation, and instead opt to force her opponent to pee herself. If she can do this and get to the final, Shannon believes anything could happen.

IMG_20210507_210356_e.png.4ccdbb985df6a7bdbb04e21890a2e75a.png

Finally, Julie believes she is better than the other women in the competition. She believes her pride and willpower will not let her wet herself; winning is inevitable. If all else fails, Julie feels she has the most class and wealth and would be able to bribe the people watching into going easy on her, at the expense of her opponent. 

* Your job now as organisers is to pick the Semi-Final fixtures. The women will face each other, two will unfortunately wet themselves and two will advance to the final.

** Please set out like:

_____ vs ______

_____ vs ______

If results are tied, I will select the first response.

Edited by empress (see edit history)

The organisers have voted and the first fixture is ready to be announced:

IMG_20210508_224535_e.png.07cd1ea53bbc7b76ab84e80fbf24127c.png

It will be the nurse, Layla vs the shy, timid, Shannon!

Lets take a look at the rules and how we will decide who makes the final:

• Each girls' bladder capcity will start at 50%. This is at the point where they are beggining to need the toilet.

50% - Slightly need the toilet

60% - Bladder is becoming noticably full.

70% - Need to to quite badly but not too urgent. 

80% - Desperate for a wee.

90% - Now, bursting for a wee.

100% - On the verge of wetting

Some girls may be able to survive at 100% for a while depending on bladder size and willpower, whereas others may wet before 100%.

• Girls will compete in rounds which will be split into 3 parts - Drinking, Challenge & Review. 

Drinking - each girl will drink what they are asked to drink by an organiser. 

Challenge - After a short rest, the girls will each do a challenge.

Review - During the review, each girl will give an update on their situation. The can make a plea to the organisers & their bladder capacity is measured. 

• Rounds continue until one of the girls fully wet themsleves. Leaks do not count but may be punished at the discretion of the watching audience. 
  • Above everything, this is for your entertainment. The audience is in full control. You may target a certain girl if you want them to be eliminated or you can be fair to both girls. You can make one girl drink more. You can differ their challenge. You can listen to their pleas or ignore them. It's your choice. 
  • Girls will be in seperate rooms and will only know how the other girl is doing by what they say in the round review. 

With that being said, let's start round 1!

Shannon and Layla are in their rooms. Shannon is wearing sexy white thongs with short jean shorts and a loose white lng sleeved shirt. Layla is wearing skimpy white panties. she has her nurse outfit over the top but she has unbuttoned her shirt revealing large, juicy bossoms held up by a matching white bra. 

* Your first job is to list what each girl will drink going into round one!

** Please set out as follows:

Shannon:

________

________

Layla:

_________

_________

4 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

I would do opposite, energy drink is diuretic, and with Shannon having much smaller bladder let's not give Layla such an advantage.

So Shannon - ised tea

Layla - Highly caffeinated energy drink

I'll bear this in mind. You can also vary the amount e.g.

Shannon 500ml iced tea

Layla - 1L energy drink

That of course if you want to

Despite a long wait, both girls appear quite comfortable as the competition starts. Layla is sat on a chair in her room, seductively playing with her hair. Shannon seems a bit more anxious. She is pacing softly around the room. Perhaps she is doubting her bladder capabilities. The first drinks arrive:

download.jpeg.d0ebe340908abaf0e22d6a5957679390.jpeg

For Shannon, the audience has decided to give her a friendly start to the competition. She is given a 300ml cup of iced tea and is told she must drink it within 15 minutes. "Oh no, tea goes straight to my bladder" she remarks as a member of staff hands her the small cup. Nevertheless, Shannon takes the cup and gently sips from the cup. She uses most of the 15 minutes to finish the cup of tea. Shannon appears quiet yet she is not stupid. She knows she can't risk drinking too fast if she is to stand any chance. Glancing nervously at the clock in the room, Shannon hands back the cup and waits...

reign-total-body-fuel-energy-drinks-1-can-melon-mania-reign-total-body-fuel-energy-drinks-posted-protein-uk-13342107795592_600x.png.a0a8ba52a236e61602d48bec2965bdce.png

The audience has been slightly tougher on Layla. But that is perhaps understandable considering her superior bladder size. She is handed a 500ml can of caffeinated energy drink. Layla takes the drink confidently. "How sweet of you, darling" Layla flirts as she gulps the sizeable can of Reign energy drink. Layla has finished the can in less than 5 minutes. She hands the empty can back to the staff with a wink. It looks like Layla is a real show-woman but it will be interesting to see if her seductive nature helps or hinders her as the competition progresses. 

* Now that the drinks have been finished, you must set a challenge for each competitor.

** As it is the first round, the challenge could be to consume more drinks (e.g. Layla will drink ___). However it is up to you. 

*** At the end of the round, the competitors will reveal their bladder status.

Please list each competitors name and the challenge you wish them to complete:

e.g. 

Shannon will....

Layla will...

It seems like most voters are wanting to protect Shannon somehwhat, so her are the challenges for this round:

Shannon - will do some yoga. 

Layla - will drink another 250ml water & perform a headstand. 

You cast your eyes to Shannon's room. "Shannon, you must perform a list of Yoga exercises i give to you" the staff member is telling the cute girl. "Okay, I think I can do that. I feel like I need to go but i'm not too full yet" she replies. "Mountain pose" is shouted out with a diagram on the earby TV screen. Shannon copies the move with only a slight look of concern crossing her face. "Warrior position", "HIgh lunge", "Cat" are some of the moves Shannon has to perform. SHe gives her vagina a quick squeeze at the end of her exercizes. DEspite her weaker bladder, it's clear that Shannon has passed this round with no problems. "Yippeee" she shouts. "Have I won yet...". 

In Layla's room, staff give her another 250ml of water. "Drink this" they demand. "And after that, you must perform a headstand". Layla confidently chugs back the water. "I'm always thirsty" she remarks ambiguosuly as she athletically moves into the handstand position. She places her legs against the wall. "Stay there for 5 minutes" Layla is instructed. Her face becomes a pale red colour. But it is more to do with the blood rushing to her head rather than any rel effort to control her bladder. Layla's slim torso and large breast are exposed as she stays in the upside down position for the full 5 minutes. A few of the staff are clearly enjoying the view. Like Shannon, Layla comfortablely completes the challenge. "Easy" she remarks. 

Round 1 review:

20210511_205906.png.531710544b4e1eefa4e65cad67f9a6cd.png

"I'm really worried that the iced tea will make me more desperate very soon. So far I am fairly comfortable though, even thought i definitely feel like i need a wee"

20210511_205842.jpg.cf8839b1ac9facee2b23058a648063f5.jpg

"I'm not going to be wetting myself any time soon. I'm used to holding. I hope my opponent is drinking as much as I am though!"

End of round 1:

* Now you know the process, please vote for what drinks you would like each girl to drink in round 2 (and how much) and also a challenge for each girl. This will allow me to write up the full round in one update!

** Feel free to be as harsh or as forgiving as you want. 

Round 2:

A few of the paying customers make suggestions. Eventually, they come to the conclusion that it's time to warm up the competion. Shannon will drink 800ml of a slurpy drink which is 3 large cups. 

Layla, on the other hand, will drink 3 cans of beer which will amount to a whopping 1200ml of liquid. 

Shannon's room:

Shannon is handed the two large cups of the slurpy drink. "Same rules. You must drink within 15 minutes" Shannon is told bluntly. Shannon's eyes widen. "That's so much. I don't know if i'll be able to hold that for long". Shannon gets no sympathy from the member of staff who leaves her to drink her drinks in peace. Shannon does indeed finish her drinks within 15 minutes. But she clearly has a concerned look on her face. She has begun to instinctvely hold her vaginal area, showing signs that she is becoming more desperate to pee. Her legs are bowed slightly as she begins the wait for her challenge. 

Layla's room:

At the same time as Shannon, Layla is given 3 can of beer. "15 minutes" the supervisor says. Layla looks more cool and collected than Shannon but a brief flash of worry crosses her face. Then it is gone. "Do you want to get me drunk?" Layla asks. "It would be more fun for you all to be fair" she adds with a flirtatious wink. Layla is composing herslef better than Shannon. She is refusing to hold herself for the time being. But she is nervously hopping from foot to foot. Maybe Layla is starting to need the toilet more and more. "I bet the other girl is absolutely bursting by now" she laughs nervously. 

30 minutes pass:

Shannon's challange:

treadmill is introduced to Shannon's room. "Shannon, you must run on ths treadmill for 20 minutes. It goes without saying that you cannot wet yourself."

"I don't know if I can" Shannon squeals. She has been holding herself for the full 30 minutes since drinking the two large slurpies. Reluctantly, she releases the grip on her vagina and starts to run on the treadmill. It is set to medium speed. 10 minutes pass without incident. But at around 11 minutes, a look of pain crosses Shannon's face. She looks to be in good shape, so it must be her bladder that is causing her great discomfort. She looks like she is about to cry, but continues with her excersize challenge. At around 15 minutes, Shannon lets out a leak. A small dime sized wet spot appears on her jeans. "Owww, I don't want to piss myself" she yelps as one hand shoots to her crotch, the other focusing on running. She scrunches her eyes shut and continues running. At 20 minutes, she jumps off the treadmill and instantly double crosses her legs. "I have to piss so bad" she cries. 

Layla's challenge:

Bondage equipment is taken into Layla's room as she stares open mouthed! "Layla your challenge is to be tickled for one minute with your legs apart". "But I'm so ticklish" Layla blurts out before realizing she has probably said too much. The supervisor just smiles - "Also, you must take off your nurses uniform so that you are wearing only your bra and panties". 

Layla seems to have no problem stripping her clothes off. She removes her nurses shirt allowing her round, plump breast more freedom to wiggle. She then takes off her nurses bottoms. Her skin looks silky soft. Her exposed thighs squeeze ever so slightly together revealing her need for the toilet. She has painted her toenails red and has clearly taken great care of her body. The ticklers are going to be very lucky people, especially with the added amount of liquid in this sexy nurse's bladder! 

Layla is restrained and a staff member begins using their long nails to tickle Layla's soft exposed soles. They stroke up and down Layla's scrunched feet and in between her red-painted toes. "Hahahahaha, noooo" she screams. Layla has lost her composure and is now squirming and squealing at the hands of the staff. "Please stop, please. I can't take it". Meanwhile, a second staff member moves in behind Layla and begins to tickle under her arms. "Ahh not two, I give up. I give up" Layla whails. This is pure torture for the poor nurse but the challenge only ends if she wets herself and she is still dry. Layla has her eyes shut as she somehow endures the final 30 seconds. The first staff member ensures that every inch of Layla's big feet have been worked on by their long fingernails. The second staff member contines to tickle relentlessly under her arms. After 1 minute, they stop and Layla has survived the round. "Okay, okay, it's over. Let me go". 

Round review:

20210513_192336.png.29f5492a699c317949ebadcac7a93a2f.png

"Please, I can't hold it much longer. My bladder is so full, it feels like it's going to explode. Please let me pee out some in the toilet. I know it's not fair on the other girl, but i'm sure it will be more fun watching her wet herself?"

20210513_192458.jpg.87d1a3766e0860d1ac8d1eda2fc0224f.jpg

"That tickling really took it out of me. My feet were so ticklish. My bladder is beggining to feel really heavy too. I can't believe i'm admitting that. Please go easy on me the next round". 

Voting:

Please answer the following questions in voting:

Will Shannon be punished for leaking?

Will you offer any of the girls a reprieve?

Round 3 drinks (If any):

Round 3 challenges:

Will Shannon be punished for leaking?

Never, she try her best and made It, plus she is doing a good job.

Maybe, Im not sure shot what that means

Round 3 drinks (If any):

Shannon no drinks

Layla 3 More beers

Round 3 challenges:

Shannon : stay mostly dry

Layla : Press her own bladder before putting on a tight belt involving it 

Girls, If you want make me chance my mind It is your last round to do, Layla, show what you got to dont agreed let Shannon use the toilet, and Shannon, show me one reason to bem cool with you.... You know that what you're asking for is almost impossible

(In the description it said that the girls would be betting on their characteristics in the case of Shannon to have clemency and Layla to seduce us, I think it would be funny to explore this before them burst lol )

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

Will Shannon be punished for leaking?

A : Shannon did her best, so there was no punishment against her.

A : I think there is no reprieve at this time.

Round 3 drinks (If any)

A : I think they both deserve a few more cans of beer.

Round 3 challenges

A : I want them both to face each other and wrestle one round.