Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to Schoolgirl Desperation, I would love to bring you on an adventure, which features a 19 year old girl at college. she accidentally finds herself with the urge to go to the restroom, but the restrooms are not available. She will have to hold it. But while she may be trying to survive this embarrassing turn of events, there may be onlookers who are enjoying her desperation, more than she knows.

This will work slightly differently than most interactive stories, in that I will let you guys come up with your own unique ideas compared to picking preset options, I will also use a raffle system instead of a voting system. This means instead of the most popular option being selected I will randomly select one of the suggestions, this will allow everyone's voice to be heard, compared to a mob rule. Therefore making more interesting stories. I will do my best to post regularly. (As always feedback is appreciated)

Who is our heroine?

Name _____

Body type _____

Hair color and style _____

Bladder size _____

Biggest fear _____

Hannah wakes Up to hear some sweet Beethoven music. She hated the sound of  traditional alarm clocks. She hates any loud unexpected noise in general, one second to her fear of heights. It was 7:00 this gave her a full hour to go to the bathroom, brush her teeth, get her backpack ready, brush her long blonde hair and- wait it's 7:55! She got her petite little body out of bed, quickly threw her homework into her backpack and ran out the door she looked left and saw the restroom, her small bladder crying out for release, maybe she could go real quick. But her professor was really strict on tardiness. She could also try and take a shortcut to class.

What should Hannah do?

What class is she going to? 

What is her teachers name?