Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this story is based on true events.

Part Two

I took big gulps of my gatorade with satisfaction. It was summer and we had passed the Nebraska state line an hour or some ago. It was 90°F (32.2°C) outside and the car's AC was doing little to make the heat any better. I looked over at Sophie. Her cheeks were flushed red. I half chuckled. "You look worse off than me, Soph. Do you need another water?" I ask, reaching into the cooler between us.

If possible, her cheeks grew brighter red. She nods slowly. "Uh, y-yeah, a water would be nice."

I look around the cooler and realize Kylie must have had the last one. I opt to grab another beverage. "Looks like we're fresh out of water, how about a cold iced tea instead? It's even your favorite flavor, peach."

She eyes the 18.5 fl oz drink hesitantly. There's a pause. She discreetly looks down at the three other iced teas she's already down since Tessa needed to go. The heat had been beating down on her too and she had kept drinking without much thought about the consequences. Though she knows she can just say no to another iced tea, she's feel too awkward and mean to do so . "Thanks..." she meekly says and takes it from me. 

I watch her as she takes a healthy gulp of the cool liquid and casually crosses her legs. I then return to the dull scenery of tumbleweeds and dying crops. I frequently take sips of my own drink, the heat exacerbating my thirst. I feel a twinge in my bladder but ignore it.

"Alright gang, we originally had planned a pit stop at this exit here but if nobody has to pee, I say we keep driving. It will keep us ahead of schedule." Kylie speaks up.

"I'm cool to keep going." I reply, earning an agreeing nod from Tessa.

Kylie turns around to look at a silent Sophie. "What about you, Soph? Do you need to pee?"

Sophie fiddles with her hands in her lap. She shyly shakes her head and replies quietly. "...no, I'm okay until the next pit stop."

Kylie smiles, satisfied. "Great! We'll keep on driving for another three hours and that should bring us across the Colorado border."

"About time. Nebraska is killing my vibe." Tessa lamely jokes.

I continue to sip on another gatorade. I had finished my other bottle and I'm now nursing a new one. The twinge in my bladder from before has become stronger, but it doesn't bother me too much. I know I can hold it until the next pit stop. More mindless phone games pass the next two hours. However, my focus is deterred when I hear a soft, strained whimper.

I look up. It's Sophie. She's subtly hiked her hand up her sundress and is grabbing her crotch. I can see a thin glisten of sweat on her forehead and thighs. And it doesn't look like it's from the heat.

"You ok, Soph?" I ask, noticing the iced tea I gave her is empty.

She abruptly pulls her hand away and looks at me flushed. "Totally f-fine. Just not good in the heat." she weakly humors.

"Ok, but you know if you need us to stop, you can just say so, right?" I say, not believing her. 

"Mm-hm." she replies with a thin smile. I pretend to go back to gaming but watch Sophie from the corner of my eye.

I've seen her have a handful of accidents before. The most memorable was at her sister's wedding. That was a real disaster. But surely she wouldn't push herself past her limits like this now. Or so I thought. The next fifteen minutes prove otherwise. Thinking I wasn't looking, she went back to grabbing her crotch. She bends over and twist her face in grimace. She crosses her legs over and over again but the effectiveness seems to be waning fast.

I want to speak up on her behalf, to put her out of her misery, but the curious side of me had the stronger urge to see if she would finally speak up.

"Ah, bear with me guys. This road up here is seriously underworked." Tessa warns.

Just as Tessa said, the car jostles around and makes ungraceful bumps along the dips of the road. Sophie tenses with each bump. Her face is constantly screwed up in agony. She lowly groans frequently.

At this point, my need to ease my friend's pain overrides my curiosity. "Hey, guys, we need to—"

Pssst. I freeze as I hear the sound of a strong, torrent of piss. It last for three seconds. I look down over at Sophie. Her face has gone pale.

"P-please! Can we pull over now? I have to..." she trails, groaning again, tensing her whole body.

Kylie widens her eyes. "Oh my god, Soph. You look in serious bad shape. Why didn't you speak up sooner?"

Sophie doesn't say anything, she just hangs her head shamefully. Now the cat is out of the bag, she's foregoes any subtlety in hiding her desperation.

She's wiggling around in her seat and huffing. Her face is as red as Tessa's was when she needed to go, but maybe even worse.

Tessa and Kylie are hurriedly coordinating to get us off the road. They finally spot a restaurant (one of those really questionable restaurants that you would only ever visit if you was a local).

The road hasn't gotten any better and I wince every time the car hits a bump, knowing how it has to be taking a toll on Sophie. She's hiked up her sundress up more. I can see her legs are shaking and the small part of her panties that are visible are completely damp.

"Alright, I'm pulling up right now. Ok, Soph?" Tessa says, looking back at Sophie through the rear mirror with worry.

Sophie nods weakly. Her eyes are shut closed. She lets out a soft gasp as I hear another, strong leak leave her. Tessa pulls into the parking spot and I quickly exit the car to open the door for Sophie.

As she looks up at me, I feel awful for not speaking up sooner. Her eyes are watery and her lip is trembling. She looks so helpless. "Do you want me to help you out?" I offer.

She shakes her head. As she gingerly steps out, still bent over, I see why she declined my help. Wet trickles down her legs and the back of her sundress has a noticeable wet patch. The car seat seems to have been spared for the most part -- nothing a few wet wipes can't clean up.

Sophie looks into the restaurant and almost cries when she sees it's a full house. It was bad enough her friends had to see her pathetically try to stop herself from having an accident, but now a bunch of strangers too? She looked around the parking lot, contemplating just squatting behind the car. But of course there are people out here too. They were already giving her weird side looks and whispering. Her only salvation would be the privacy of the restroom inside.

Sucking in a breath, she reluctantly removes her hand. Her fingertips are completely wet with her piss. She then manages to unwind herself from her bent over position. Her bladder pinches at her painfully as she stands up. Another leak shoots down her leg. She does one last ungraceful bounce before walking into the restaurant.

I walk behind Sophie so that no one can see her wet patch. I'm tall and broad enough to cover her.  I ask a waiter for the restrooms and he points to a spot in the middle of the restaurant.

It's one, family restroom that looks like it was built in the late 1800's. It's small and is made out of wood. The door creaks as a person enters. Worse part is as the person inside relieves themselves, everyone can hear their piss hitting the toilet bowl with crystal clarity. Everyone seems to be used to it though as they casually eat their food.

Sophie tries her best not to look like a toddler who overestimated the size of their bladder, but it's hard. That iced tea she downed earlier had filled her already aching bladder. To make matters worse, the restroom was her worse nightmare. She had been better off squatting behind the car, but any attempt to turn back now would leave her making a puddle before she made it all the way.

"It's ok, I'll be right out here." I assure her, knowing how this to be difficult for someone as shy as Sophie.

She smiles a bit at me. "Thanks." she manages as we come to a stop outside the restroom. There's two people in front of us. With each second going by, Sophie's worry she'll have another accident increases. Her bladder bulges through her sundress like she's newly pregnant. She rubs her bladder and bounces on her feet. Another leak winds it way down her slender legs. It leaves a visible water spot on the wooden floor panels.

Sophie focuses on anything but her growing need in what seems like the longest four minutes of her life. Despite her best efforts, she can't hide how badly she has to go. She's moving all over the place and fidgeting with her dress. She eyes the kitchen to the left of her. There's massive pots hanging up and she daydreams of slapping her pained urethra over one of them and emptying the sloshing contents of her bladder into the stainless steel pot.

The thought makes her shiver and she bits her lip harshly to stop a loud groan from escaping her. Finally, the last person that was in front of her exits the restroom. "It's your turn now, Soph. Remember, I'm right out here." I say to her.

But she doesn't hear me. The short, old toilet sings to her. Just a few more steps and relief will be hers. But her bladder doesn't care. It would not wait any longer. Sophie widened her eyes as she felt between her legs loosening up to gush out relief. In a quick feat, she darted into the restroom and haphazardly closed the door behind her.

She didn't even have time to sit or pull down her panties. She stood over the toilet as piss violently shot into the toilet below her. She lifted up her dress with one hand as she moaned at the immense relief. Just as Tessa had, she swung her head back as her body quivered at the delight of releasing its self of all the pent up liquid.

She steadied herself with a hand to the wall. She could feel something about to bloom between her legs. A peegasm. She experienced these frequently due to usually holding out on the restroom for long periods of time. Just as she felt herself on the verge, she realized the restaurant was quiet.

She opened her eyes and looked forward. The whole restaurant was looking at her relieve herself. In her rush to get in, she must have not closed the door properly. Almost everyone had stopped eating as they observed her hiked up dress, damp pink flower panties, and the hot piss of a mess she was making.

Even so, she couldn't stop what was coming. Her clitoris eased and racked her body with the most intense pee shivers. She involuntarily moaned loudly as the feeling spread throughout her. Her piss still flowing down into the toilet and her hard nipples gently stretching the fabric of her dress.

As she came down from her high, tears started to fall down her face. She sobbed hard as her piss became a trickle.

I really should have closed the door when it first happened but Sophie had oddly looked so arousing being that relieved. Her freckled face un-tensing and her long blonde hair falling down her back as she had put her head back to moan.

Her bare, slim pale legs had even been a sight to behold as piss had run down them. I couldn't have been the only one to see it as the other restaurant goers seemed to have been just as mesmerized by the sight. I noted a couple men shifting in their seat, no doubt hiding their hard-ons.

I didn't have time to speak before Sophie's pee came to a stop and she darted out of the restaurant in record speed. Her steps making squeaking sounds from when her sandals had been forced to soak up her long leaks.

I jogged after her. She rested behind the restaurant where no cars or people could see her. She was still sobbing. I looked down at her sympathetically.

"I can't believe I just did that. All those people...I'm so embarrassed. I'm a freak." she cried.

I knelt down beside her and comforted her. To be honest, I had been planning to use the restroom myself, but after everything, the need had slipped my mind. Kneeling down sent another warning sign to relieve myself but I ignored it again.

After a few moments, her crying came to a stop. Sophie would never tell anyone but what made her feel even more shameful was that having all those people watching had made her peegasm all the more intense for her.

Kylie and Tessa had found us and they walked over. Kylie had a change of clothes in her hand. "Aww, you didn't make it." she said in sympathy but it came off more patronizing. "Here. Tessa and I got these for you. From what we cleaned up from the car, I figured you'd need it."

I helped Sophie up. "I'll wait for you guys in the car then." I spoke up and headed off. I rubbed my bladder absentmindedly. It spasmed in protest and I instinctively grabbed and re-adjusted myself through my jeans. I looked back at the restaurant, but remembering the scene Sophie had just made put me off from hopping in for a quick leak.

I looked down at my watch. We'd been on the road for about seven hours now. Last time I went was at the hotel. We were an hour from where had originally meant to stop for a pit stop. Knowing Kylie though, she would make us drive through to Denver to make up for this unexpected stop. That meant it would be another 3 hours and a little until I could pee.

The initial thought made me contemplate the restaurant again. However, my confidence in my ability to hold won in the end. Three hours would make it 10 hours total in holding. I could definitely do that, I thought arrogantly. I had easily gone whole school days and work shifts without bursting for a pee.

With that resolution, I settled back into the car. I chuckled a bit to myself. I bet I wouldn't even feel the time flying by.

to be continued in part three...

A/N: sorry for the long delay on this. life was busy and I didn't want to post anything half ass. part three won't take as long as to be posted, promise! also, thanks for all the upvotes and reactions!! i didn't expect so much for my first story, it's much appreciated. 
On 5/6/2021 at 10:51 AM, kilianj74 said:

Looking forward to part two - great so far! Glad this has some male desperation potential also...

hopefully i can execute it right lol. i've always wanted to see more male desperation stories so here's me attempting to bring more to this community ☺️

On 5/9/2021 at 10:56 AM, Apan said:

Please milk this one premise for all it's worth!

hope part two delivers on this! sophie's based off someone I know so it was fun to include their real life situations into this story.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Alex62 said:

Part 2 coming??

yes, and i've finally posted it now 👍 sorry for the long wait!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Part Three

Before officially getting back on the road, Tessa insisted we find a drive thru Starbucks. She complained she was nearing her burn out point.

I ordered a venti Starbucks refresher. The car was still hot and despite my growing need, I was really craving something sweet and thirst quenching.

Not even thirty minutes back on route, half my drink was gone. Not feeling the effects on my bladder yet, I downed the other half even quicker. As the last of it emptied into me, my bladder bulged more. It pushed against the tightness of my belt and jeans. I adjusted myself.

I glanced at my watch for another time. We still had over two hours to cover. I decided a nap could do me some good. I wasn't sure how much more phone gaming I could take. I slept for roughly 2 hrs 11 minutes before my bladder woke me up with a startle.

I grunted and my hand instinctively went to my bladder. It was as hard as a rock. I widened my eyes. I had never known my bladder could feel like that. I winced as I applied a bit of pressure.

I felt confident to hold but 5 minutes passed and that confidence started to dwindle. My need was becoming exponentially worse. I discreetly grabbed my crotch. The pressure eased what felt like a sure leak.

I held myself like this for the next ten minutes but its effectiveness was waning. My bladder twinged painfully, unsatisfied with my non-compliance to relieve myself. I tried adjusting myself again but instead it sent a wave of desperation through me.

The tip of my cock moistened with a small leak. I groaned under my breath. Fuck, I needed to pee and urgently.

"Uh, are we stopping anytime soon?" I asked, trying to hide the desperation in my voice.

"Oh, you was asleep but we decided to drive pass Denver, because it was so busy. We'll stop off at the next rest stop."

"...right and when's that?" I asked impatiently.

"I don't know, to be honest. It's all sticks and canyons from here on out to the hotel. Maybe like 20 minutes? That's about how long ago we saw the last one."

Damn it! If I hadn't been sleeping, I would have asked to stop off at that one.

Tessa looked back at me through the rear mirror and I quickly stopped holding myself. Waves of desperation flowed over me and I bit my lip harshly.

"You good, hun?"

"Yeah, just gotta go." I laughed lightly, playing it casual when all I wanted to do was piss out the window.

She nodded. "I get it. I'll be sure to pull off at the next rest stop."

That was music to my ears. I muttered a small thanks and slumped back in my seat. I had leaked more while not holding myself. The damp wetness of my boxers brushing against the head of my cock only tempted me to release all the more.

But the rest stop was what kept me sane. Sweat had started to trickle down the back of my neck. I wanted to undo my belt but it would be too obvious. It dug right into my bulging bladder. Every time I moved, it would pinch me and make me leak a little more.

Time crawled on slowly. I bounced my leg and gripped my crotch tighter. I couldn't think of anything else but wanting to piss. I closed my eyes and all I saw was a blessed urinal and a thick, jet of piss leaving me. It drove me mad.

20 minutes came and went. No rest stop in sight. "Still no rest stops?" I asked, my voice croaking.

"Seems like it." Tessa said.

I looked out onto the empty road and desert next to it with little covering. It wasn't ideal but it would work.

"Can you just stop? I'll be quick and go in one of the bushes."

"Out here?" Kylie asked, bewildered.

"Yeah, I really don't care. I just need to piss." I said, exasperated.

"...ok. It's a one-way road though so if a car comes, you'll have to get back in immediately or I'll get in trouble." Tessa told me.

"Yeah, yeah, will do." I said absentmindedly, more focused on my nearing relief.

She slowed the car. Despite wanting to dash out, I had to be slow to get out or I would undoubtedly soak myself. It was excruciating moving so slowly when I knew relief was inches away.

Once out, I waddled to a bush and some cactus'. Out of sight but close by. My body knew I was finally ending this torment and sent all alarms blazing to my bladder. It spasmed and I doubled over. I squeezed my aching cock one more time before fumbling with one hand to get my belt free.

After a few seconds, it unlatched and I hurriedly unzipped my trousers. I was already peeing as I whipped out my cock. My eyes fluttered as I sprayed the bush happily with my piss.

45 seconds went by and it was still going strong with no signs of letting up. I felt my bulging bladder lessen but sadly it wouldn't get the full emptying we both wanted.

A loud honk alarmed me. "Incoming car! We gotta go!" Kylie shouted.

I cursed. I wasn't nearly done yet. I tried to get more piss out faster but there was still so much and no time left. With the honking not stopping, I woefully pinched the end of my cock to seize peeing. I dripped for a few seconds before I successfully cut the stream off.

I stuffed my cock back in my jeans and did up my belt, this time not so tight. I definitely felt better. It made me hopeful such desperation wouldn't fall upon me so soon.

I jogged it back to the car in time and slipped in at the back. Sophie handed me a wet one as I settled and I cleaned my hands.

"You have a dam in you or something? That was a long ass piss." Kylie criticized.

And that wasn't even half of it, I thought. "I got a big bladder, what else can I say?"

"For your sake, I hope so. Next pee break isn't until we're in the hotel or we won't make it for check in. It's about 4 hrs away." she retorted.

"Won't be a problem." I lied.

I would be ok until then, right? I didn't get to finish but I did pee. I wishfully thought my desperation and fidgeting was behind me but a growing bulge in my bladder told me otherwise.

to be continued in part 4...
Edited by imleaking
forgot to put a title (see edit history)