Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Preventing the flow (fantasy)

I love this too! Same as you said, in fiction only - I'd never try or have any interest in seeing someone else try it in real life, because I'd be much too preoccupied with the danger and pain involved to find it hot.

But I don't think it's shameful or something you need to apologise for, finding it hot in fiction! 💖 Honestly a lot of kinks are similar. Really sexy to think, write, roleplay and draw about, but for a whole bunch of potential reasons can be a lot less so in reality. I really enjoy art and content involving exaggerated bladder bulges that would in real life be indicative of a serious health problem and I would be the opposite of aroused by 😂

Thinking more about it... Anyone would be interested to do a roleplay involving preventing pee flow? We could optionally include preventing milk flow too.

Characters and style I am looking for can be found in the link below

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67560-extremeunrealistic-holding-oc-rp/?do=getNewComment

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)

I too share this kink and in my time on the kink net I've even known a couple of women who claim to have tried this in real life. Don't panic, they knew very well what they were doing and never took it to excessive levels.

If we're talking fantasies though, then while plugging someone up is incredibly hot, I like to go one step further still: women who physically can't wet. A step beyond mere pee-shyness, I'm talking about someone who even when alone has a physical inability to involuntarily urinate regardless of how full their bladder gets; unless specific conditions are met (sitting on a toilet, unclothed, in privacy, etc.), their urethral sphincters will lock up and their bladder will just keep filling and stretching bigger and bigger, the woman unable to wet herself even if she wanted to. Best of all are those fantasies where the woman in question knows exactly what's going on and enjoys taking advantage of her gift, going for days, perhaps up to a week, without peeing; just going about her daily life, getting horny as she looks in the mirror and admires the bulge in her belly growing bigger and bigger, knowing she has no fear of leaks and can do whatever she likes; until she sits on that toilet and relaxes to let the flow start, not a drop is coming out.

On 5/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, segaface said:

Not exactly that, but I enjoy reading omo fiction where the character has bad Paruresis and holds well past the point of pain as a result, because stories like that are very relatable to me. In a way the pee is "blocked" only it's just by a mental barrier instead of a physical one. 

Me too.

8 hours ago, watchinghold said:

I too share this kink and in my time on the kink net I've even known a couple of women who claim to have tried this in real life. Don't panic, they knew very well what they were doing and never took it to excessive levels.

I want to hear about that honestly. The most I've done is put my thumb over my pee hole and try to pee like that (I don't do it anymore out of fear but it felt amazing). What did they use?

On 5/5/2021 at 9:13 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm super turned on by the concept, but understand why it can't happen. They should make a hentai about this lol.

Exactly what I was going to write!

Single-use sterile urethral plugs for women are a thing. I have been tempted by the thought at times, but it's just too dangerous of a fetish to play around with in real life.

It will have to stay in the realm of fantasy.

I personally don't have a problem with it, especially if it's purely fictional.  I do think it's great to have a variety of types of content.  I do rarely prevent my flow when I'm trying to hold my pee, but have to poop.  If I really feel like I need to poop, I will sit down and wrap my cock in TP and hold on tight while I relax enough to poop enough to take the edge off.  This does cause some discomfort but I will then also begin holding using internal sphincters again which will cause pee to spurt out into the toilet paper.  This is why I make this preparation.

Ok, disclaimer, while I don't have a problem with it, I would definitely peruse this site's guidelines to make sure it's allowed.  

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2021 at 10:07 AM, SpaceWonderer said:

Thinking more about it... Anyone would be interested to do a roleplay involving preventing pee flow? We could optionally include preventing milk flow too.

Characters and style I am looking for can be found in the link below

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67560-extremeunrealistic-holding-oc-rp/?do=getNewComment

waving my hands at you

• 2 years later...