Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A bad day at the fair: Warning! This is about poop, not pee

6 minutes ago, Emma Bailey said:

Aw, that sounds dreadful. Of course, it's adorable in retrospect, but that must've been mortifying! I've had two accidents I can remember at the fair, but neither was even half as bad as that. Also I'd love to hear any more stories, when you have time!

Thanks! It was bad at the time but I laugh now. More people are into messing than I expected, so I'll post more stories soon! 

5 minutes ago, SilverSnake said:

Thanks! It was bad at the time but I laugh now. More people are into messing than I expected, so I'll post more stories soon! 

Agh I know. Just like feels like the most embarrassing thing that could have happened, and then it's over and you want to do it all over again. And that's great, I look forward to reading them! Need to finish getting another story of my own written up too, one of these days.

Really nice story, I'd also love to read more of them.

About such accidents - well, 'been there, done that', couple of years with IBS-D clearly made those experiences. I've been always curious how human's body is able to produce such big amounts of poop in such a short time. 

12 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

Agh I know. Just like feels like the most embarrassing thing that could have happened, and then it's over and you want to do it all over again. And that's great, I look forward to reading them! Need to finish getting another story of my own written up too, one of these days.

Yes, I'm with You here and that's also extremely interesting for me. On one hand you have probably one of the worst situations that may happen to you, but after some time you want it to happen again. But - at least for me - I was able to escape something that I would name real humilitaition. Despite some accidents in public I was lucky enough to escape without some sort of 'public consequences', however it was a little bit tricky. But later on I'd say that those moment were maybe one of the biggest 'shots' of adrenaline for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 1:30 PM, tanin said:

About such accidents - well, 'been there, done that', couple of years with IBS-D clearly made those experiences. I've been always curious how human's body is able to produce such big amounts of poop in such a short time. 

Oh gods! You have IBS-D too?!? It took me literally decades to get a great GP, who sent me to a great gastroenterologist, who diagnosed me with IBS-D. I've tried to explain it probably near to 100 times since childhood and only after Temple of Doom came out did I have a proper visual to give:

"Remember when Indy, Screamy (my name for the character), and Short Round run out of the Thuggee cult cave near the end of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom? Well, if you don't then watch the part when they run out of the cave and the cave exit becomes blocked. Then all of the water behind the blockage smashes through, that is what happens to me."

My gastroenterologist had not seen that one, but watched it and called me at 8pm that night! From his house! 

Sorry for the derailment..

@SilverSnake I have food allergies too! Any seafood (and seaweed, kelp, fish, extract, etc.) makes me explode. Greasy food passes through me like a slip n slide rider coated in lube. 

Please share more stories. I know (by experience) they are so embarrassing at the time - but I can laugh at myself now - and be embarrassed. And that is OK. If someone else likes it or is excited by it, I am kind of ... well not kind of, I have this quirk? where I get "excited" when someone else is excited. (I mean not the fake "OMYGOD" over and over in videos excited, I mean the genuine excited. And yes, I am blushing very hard. Sorry if that is TMI)

Yes, but I'm now lucky enough to have it in the remission phase, so I have problems only from time to time, but some years were really harsh. Looking at this after some time it created a lot of interesting experiences, as well as some 'logistic skills' related with - let's say - 'expect unexpected'. Several accidents happened too, some of them were very similar to the mentioned in this topic. Again - looking back it put some very, very interesting input to my Omo experiences. 

• 1 year later...

That sounds like an AWESOME day at the fair! 😜

So.... that car story you mentioned... 😄 Pwease?

But yeah, I know what it's like to enjoy it a lot more in retrospect than when it's happening. Still, it's fun to picture you waddling home with a cute 'ick' face with underwear full of mush and brown streams going down your legs, and the sheer intensity you had to feel as it was happening and you had to think of how to keep everyone from noticing...

Did anyone find out, by the way?

Man, i had an accident just like that. My stomach really hurt in the morning, when i was 7 or 8 years old. My mum nevertheless sent me to school. That day we visited a dentist center where they teach kids to properly clean their teeth. The school booked a bus to make the 25min ride there. Just a few minutes into the ride i felt the need to poop come up. I was able to hold it till we got off the bus. Just 20m away from the building i lost control and pooped my pants with semi solid diarrhea. Luckily, because it wasn't that runny it stayed in my underpants. I instantly searched for a toilet and got to cleanup. Well, i forgot to look the door, so just as i dumped the poop into the toilet a girl from my class opened the door and saw my accident. Luckily she didn't say anything, but even if she did it wouldn't have made a difference. Because as you would guess, even after cleanup my underpants stank. So everyone smelled it anyway.

After cleanup i searched for my teacher and told her I pooped myself. Rather than calling my parents she asked if I had cleaned up, and after sniffing my pants a bit said I could sit with her. What a stupid Bit.. So i sat 5h in my pooped, toiletpaper filled underpants. After we went back to school i called my grandfather on my Nokia which was there for emergencies and he took me home.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:41, Delta-Force said:

Hombre, tuve un accidente así. Me dolía mucho el estómago por la mañana, cuando tenía 7 u 8 años. Sin embargo, mi madre me envió a la escuela. Ese día visitamos un centro odontológico donde les enseñan a los niños a lavarse bien los dientes. La escuela reservó un autobús para hacer el viaje de 25 minutos hasta allí. Apenas unos minutos después del viaje, sentí la necesidad de hacer caca. Pude aguantar hasta que nos bajamos del autobús. A solo 20 m del edificio perdí el control y me hice caca en los pantalones con diarrea semisólida. Por suerte, como no estaba tan líquido, se quedó en mis calzoncillos. Inmediatamente busqué un baño y me puse a limpiar. Bueno, me olvidé de mirar la puerta, así que justo cuando tiré la caca en el inodoro, una chica de mi clase abrió la puerta y vio mi accidente. Por suerte no dijo nada, pero incluso si lo hubiera hecho, no habría hecho ninguna diferencia. Porque como supondrás, incluso después de limpiar mis calzoncillos apestaba. Así que todos lo olieron de todos modos.

Después de la limpieza busqué a mi maestra y le dije que me había hecho caca. En lugar de llamar a mis padres, me preguntó si había limpiado y, después de olerme un poco los pantalones, dijo que podía sentarme con ella. Qué estupidez.. Así que me senté 5 horas en mis calzoncillos llenos de papel higiénico. Después de regresar a la escuela, llamé a mi abuelo a mi Nokia, que estaba allí para emergencias, y me llevó a casa.

ohhh that sounds like something that can happen to anyone. If it makes you feel better, I'll tell you about 2 of my experiences. I remember only 2 accidents when I was a child and both were caused by poop when I was 4 years old.

the first one was at home when i woke up early to watch cartoons and when i got a stomach ache i just got up to go to the bathroom but the squeeze was too strong i pooped on the bathroom door, then i had the brilliant idea to leave my underpants dirty behind the toilet only for my mother to scold me.

the second was in the kindergarten during recess we were playing with the ball all together when suddenly just like the first time I just felt a very sudden pain and a very strong squeeze which I couldn't stand and I pooped my pants before even that I could go to the bathroom, I just remember squeezing my body and face tight and saying in my mind, I can't, shit... and letting everything out standing up feeling relieved but I started crying and they had to call me my mother to pick me up, luckily she lived 2 blocks from the kindergarten so I could travel fast but dirty.