• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

male and female Telling my mom that I was bed wetting was on purpose

Posted (edited)

I started wetting the bed on purpose when I was a teenager and continued doing it until I moved out and I still do I am 42. A couple of months ago I was visiting with my mom and a little drunk the subject came up about wetting the bed she asked me if I'm still wetting the bed I told her that I am but I do it on purpose and I told her all my wetting were on purpose even as a teen.

I would like to hear your stories about wetting the bed on purpose did your parents knew you were doing it on purpose.

Sorry about my writing if it's a little off I'm really dyslexic hopefully my storytelling will get better in time lol 

Edited by Ryanwet (see edit history)

In my early years (till about 9) I regularly wet in my sleep as well as occasionally on purpose.  I’m pretty sure mom knew, or at least suspected, but never flat-out accused of purposely wetting.  Think this for a couple reasons – 1) more than once she found me in a freshly wet bed when I obviously hadn’t been sleeping, 2) at bedtime she often ordered me not to wet as if it was under my control.

During my teens, after my accidental bed-wetting had stopped, I purposely did it many times.  Because I secretly laundered my bedding afterwards not only did mom not know I was doing it on purpose, she didn’t even know I was wetting the bed.

I behaved myself until I was 22 and got my own bed and did my own laundry. I don't wet other people's beds, and earlier, childhood wetting would have had severe consequences. I contented myself with wetting my pants. I'm still wetting my bed, and it's deliberate every time.