Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Telling my mom that I was bed wetting was on purpose

I started wetting the bed on purpose when I was a teenager and continued doing it until I moved out and I still do I am 42. A couple of months ago I was visiting with my mom and a little drunk the subject came up about wetting the bed she asked me if I'm still wetting the bed I told her that I am but I do it on purpose and I told her all my wetting were on purpose even as a teen.

I would like to hear your stories about wetting the bed on purpose did your parents knew you were doing it on purpose.

Sorry about my writing if it's a little off I'm really dyslexic hopefully my storytelling will get better in time lol 

Edited by Ryanwet (see edit history)

In my early years (till about 9) I regularly wet in my sleep as well as occasionally on purpose.  I’m pretty sure mom knew, or at least suspected, but never flat-out accused of purposely wetting.  Think this for a couple reasons – 1) more than once she found me in a freshly wet bed when I obviously hadn’t been sleeping, 2) at bedtime she often ordered me not to wet as if it was under my control.

During my teens, after my accidental bed-wetting had stopped, I purposely did it many times.  Because I secretly laundered my bedding afterwards not only did mom not know I was doing it on purpose, she didn’t even know I was wetting the bed.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a chronic bedwetter growing up I never wet my bed on purpose.  I was doing it enough in my sleep that I didn't have to 🤣🤣. Middle school I was still peeing in my bed 3-4 nights a week and in HS it was still at 1-3 nights a week with closer to once a week or less by senior year.  

Having said that there were a few times where I woke up already wet in the middle of the night and having to pee again I just peed in my bed and fell back asleep .  I was usually still half  a sleep those few times.  The normal was for me to not even wake up after wetting my bed until the moring.  Even now with my continued bedwetting I really wake up after peeing in the bed and only find out I wet the bed in the morning when I wake up. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:15 AM, An0n said:

One morning when I was 7, mum was helping me out of the shower as normal. She would dry and dress me. She held out a pull up instead my briefs. Nothing was said but she just nodded when I looked at her. So I stepped into them. She pulled them up and gave me the biggest cuddle ever. I was allowed to use them for peeing in whenever I wanted. Oddly enough. My friends wettings had slowed right down and now only wore pull ups at night and long journeys. But I carried on using them. 

So. I never actually told me mum I was doing it on purpose. But she knew. And she allowed it. And tbh often told me to use if when we went out "if you need a wee when we're out. Just use your pants, that what they're for "

Just read this... wow. A hidden longing in my childhood, being allowed. You got a very sweet and very special mom! 🥰

11 hours ago, vincp44 said:

Just read this... wow. A hidden longing in my childhood, being allowed. You got a very sweet and very special mom! 🥰

My Mom was like that too. She never shamed me. On long car trips when my father couldn’t be bothered to stop, Mom would tell me to “Hold it if you can “.

I frequently couldn’t hold it and grew to love to Hold It until I wet myself.

Mom would ask if I still had to pee and I would tell her that I already peed in my pants.

On 9/3/2023 at 8:13 AM, OldWetGuy said:

My Mom was like that too. She never shamed me. On long car trips when my father couldn’t be bothered to stop, Mom would tell me to “Hold it if you can “.

I frequently couldn’t hold it and grew to love to Hold It until I wet myself.

Mom would ask if I still had to pee and I would tell her that I already peed in my pants.

SNAP! I loved holding it till it just started happening. Especially in the car or somewhere there was no actual place to go. In the car I'd always hold with my hands so that I feel myself getting wet.  

On 5/3/2021 at 6:44 PM, Ryanwet said:

I would like to hear your stories about wetting the bed on purpose did your parents knew you were doing it on purpose.

Yes, kind of.

I discovered the pleasure of peing on purpose probably around 9, in my bed indeed. Snowpant soon followed as a wetting accessory.

One day when I was 12, I was lying on my bed, snowpants on and very wet, ready to pleasure myself. Those snowpants hadn't been washed for a while so I guess they did not only smell fresh pee.

It was in the middle of the afternoon and, to my great distress, my mother came in my room. Seeing me lying on my bed -- with snowpants (..!?) -- she kindly asked me, "Are you okay my dear?", to which I quickly and nervously aanswered "Yes, i'm fine". But she had put her hand on my knee, over the swishy fabric, which was an unusual gesture, considering my position ahd also her habits. I can't imagine her not smelling the scene. She did not look to my crotch and the wetness had not come through the garment so her hand couldn't confirm the mess either. But she stayed there, silent, for more time than one would expect.

To this day, I beleive she knew. Also not to forget that my smelly showpants had been stored in my closet for a couple years at that point, cumulating dry pee as the pleasure moments added up in them. I can't imagine that she never became aware of my little secret.

Knowing her, she probably just understood that this was my little thing, my little secret, and never tried to intrude in that world.

Edited by syl30p
grammar (see edit history)
On 9/6/2023 at 11:52 PM, An0n said:

In the car I'd always hold with my hands so that I feel myself getting wet.  

You were not wearing a pull up then?

(Still struck by your words: "She pulled them up and gave me the biggest cuddle ever. I was allowed to use them for peeing in whenever I wanted" 🥰)

Edit:  You see... at 7 years old I was told to be a big boy and stop my thumbsucking.

Edited by vincp44 (see edit history)

Other than the very occasional incident, I didn’t wet the bed after night time potty training by age 3, and neither did my two younger brothers. I had an interest in wetting and diapers from at least age 4-5, but bed wetting was not really on my radar. That changed after my family stayed a few nights with friends in another town when I was 11 years old, and all the kids (3 boys, 3 girls, ages 5-10) slept in sleeping bags on the floor of their basement playroom. When everyone got ready for bed the first night, the youngest had a diaper that was obvious under her PJs. I was fascinated by the thought she could just lie in her sleeping bag and pee, and that she might have a wet diaper when we woke up. The next morning I was paying extra attention, and not only did the daughter have a wet diaper that leaked and wet her PJs, but her older sister (10) wet in her sleep too and absolutely soaked her PJs and sleeping bag. They both got changed before breakfast, and I took the opportunity to examine both sets of wet PJs hanging in the bathroom, the soaked diaper in the trash, and the two wet sleeping bags before they were taken to be washed.

The next night, the older sister wore a nightgown, and although she tried to hide it, the crinkle of a diaper underneath was obvious. This was in the late70s, so there were no Pull-ups, only the largest size plastic-backed Pampers disposables that were impossible to hide. The following day while we were playing, I told her she didn’t need to try and hide the diaper, and I didn’t care if she needed night time protection. She confided she still regularly wet the bed, but didn’t want to sleep in a diaper with guests, so her mom agreed to let her go without one if she could stay dry. We talked about diapers and wetting for a while and I eventually confided that I was envious of her being diapered, wondered what it felt like to wear and wet one (I knew, but didn’t tell her that!), and suggested maybe if I purposely wet my bed that night, I’d be put in one too and she’d not be the only older kid diapered. It seemed unlikely, though, since I never wet the bed, so I didn’t. I did try one on, though, and she gave me a couple of diapers to stash in my bag and take home. 

When I got home, I was obsessed with bed wetting. At first, I tried drinking several glasses of water and not peeing before going to bed in order to induce a nighttime accident, but only succeeded in waking up multiple times in the night to pee. I don’t know why I thought that would be different than just letting go on purpose and wetting my bed. I guess I figured maybe my parents would know if it wasn’t an accident and I’d damage my mattress and get in trouble. Instead, I found an old plastic covered crib mattress in our walk-in attic and took my old cloth kids size sleeping bag to recreate a “bed”. Over the next year or so, I played out many wetting scenarios using that bed in the attic - wetting PJs and underwear, diapered wetting, wetting an already full diaper so it leaked. I tried different “sleeping” positions - stomach, back, side.  I would put everything back and wash the bag and clothes after school before my parents got home. I don’t think anyone ever discovered my secret wetting spot. Eventually, the attic was cleared out and the mattress thrown away, and that was the end of my bed wetting role-play.