Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I tried to pee at the side of the highway today, but I just couldn't get the stream to go. I don't know why, I just froze up. I think it's something to do with pee shyness and stage fright. When I am in the woods and feel like I have some privacy, I can usually get a stream going. But at the side of a busy road is more difficult. Has anyone else ever experienced this, and how do you overcome it?

I wish I knew the answer to this. Having someone I trust there beside me to help me calm down is a big help, it doesn't work every time but it makes it better for me. My partner F doesn't get stage fright to the extreme extent I do, one of the ways he gets past it when it does happen is by shutting his eyes and counting down from a certain number, usually he starts to pee before he reaches zero. 

I think that this may also be a situational type of thing.  I know that if something is out of the ordinary for someone, it may become difficult to perform, and a lot of times, that out of the ordinary variable is knowing that someone is watching.  I had a girlfriend who was not used to peeing in her pants for me and no matter how much she tried, she would have to struggle to force herself to wet herself and it was only when I had her sit down on the toilet with her panties up that she easily was able to start wetting herself.  This isn't a one way street though.  She has also had some fun with me where she has me drink lots of water, and I have a high capacity.  Well, she wasn't always patient with me enough to let me have an accident, so she would let me know when she wanted me to put on a show for her and make a wet spot.  This got to be difficult, especially when I knew she was watching, even though I really wanted to entertain her.

I think like many things in life, the trick to getting better at overcoming any sort of performance anxiety is practice.  If you are trying to find ways to wet yourself, you need to practice and then you will find that there are certain things that make performing easier and some things that make it more difficult.  I am pretty sure that there are a lot of people on here who instinctively feel a tremendous urge to begin wetting as soon as they slip on a diaper.  If you are looking to wet, maybe having a pair of "fun pants" to practice in might make things easier.  I think eliminating that natural reluctance would be a heck of a task, but at least you can do some things to either make it easier to wet yourself, or in some cases harder to hold on.

There is also a video that I watched not too long ago where the model helps you wet your diaper.  I'm not sure about the sharing policy for it, but you should be able to find it if you search for "helps you wet your diaper" and look for the model with the nose piercing and turquoise hair.  I don't know her name, but I do enjoy a few of her videos.  She does let you know that you shouldn't try to push out the pee, but just to let go.

Hope this helps.

Hmm, i think this is a matter of practice. I had a fwb  a few years back who got into wetting through me. The first time was at my place, and it was really hard for her to get over the blockade we all have...

But after doing it a few times, she got into doing it outdoors (and frankly peed her pants many more times while I was NOT around compared to me being around) 

At some point, she got so comfortable with it that she could just pee herself without any trouble. 

Interestingly, after not doing it for a while, the blockade returned. 

After we weren't regular fwbs anymore, she did it less and less. But we occasionally still hooked up. One day, we went outside with the intention to wet ourselves. And she couldn't do it anymore. So, I guess its practice and consistency. 

18 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

Hmm, i think this is a matter of practice. I had a fwb  a few years back who got into wetting through me. The first time was at my place, and it was really hard for her to get over the blockade we all have...

But after doing it a few times, she got into doing it outdoors (and frankly peed her pants many more times while I was NOT around compared to me being around) 

At some point, she got so comfortable with it that she could just pee herself without any trouble. 

Interestingly, after not doing it for a while, the blockade returned. 

After we weren't regular fwbs anymore, she did it less and less. But we occasionally still hooked up. One day, we went outside with the intention to wet ourselves. And she couldn't do it anymore. So, I guess its practice and consistency. 

I guess this demonstrates that indeed practicing a behavior makes it more consistent and easier.  In this case, if you practice wetting, that will become easier, but if you practice holding like most people seem to, holding will become easier and releasing will become difficult again