Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My boyfriend peed in the bathtub because he couldn't wait

This was a while ago, but it has happened on a couple occasions.

I usually wake up really needing to pee and so does my boyfriend. Sometimes he's awake and out of bed first so it's no big deal to me if he's the first one in the bathroom.

This particular morning, I went in there before he did. I was in the middle of pooping when he came in and said, "I really need the bathroom..."

Then he realized I couldn't exactly stop what I was doing, so he just hopped into the bathtub, pulled out his dick and peed into the drain! Right in front of me, curtain wide open and everything!

It was loud too lol. 

He doesn't exactly know about my pee fetish stuff, but I think he's piecing it together. I don't think he'd care too much. Maybe at worst he'd think it's gross and not want to get involved. But he's done this in front of me like twice or three times now.

I figured this story would be interesting to some of you guys. 🙂

Edited by Driipdrip
Spelling (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Haha, that's definitely happened to me before with my spouse and we're into omo! We're not always in the mood for omo, and we don't always have the time for it - like in the morning when we need to use the bathroom before work, except sometimes it's even reversed, like I'm taking a bad dump and she's squatting and peeing in the shower.