Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A term for just the desperation part of scat (not the messy stuff)

A term for just the desperation part of scat (not the messy stuff)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What term can we use to refer ONLY to the desperation itself?

• 'Katakunaru' - to squeeze/clench hard
    • 'Najji' - nudge/push
    • 'Hirogaru' - to open/dilate/widen
    • 'Oshiai' - pushing/crowding

There's a lot of people on this site who enjoy both kinds of desperation, but not the type of extreme scat you find when googing the term (don't do it!). So we end up on omorashi sites, which can annoy some other members who only like pee and find it a bit 'ick'. Some of us are really turned on by the desperation but really turned off by anything after that, so opening any posts/images/videos is always a risk.

Since this forum seems to attract the biggest number of desperation fans overall, can we vote on a new term to ONLY refer to scat desperation? Like we have 'omorashi' vs plain wetting, golden showers, etc. Can we have the equivalent for poop? So a post just tagged (term) would have desperation but no messing or anything else described. It won't fix the problem completely, but will at least make it easier for people to find/avoid specific content.

I'm hoping in the long run this will get used elsewhere on the internet and make it easier for people to find or create groups/sites/forums and find people who like the same thing (and as a result less likely to use omorashi forums).

I found a free English-Japanese translation site and started adding some of the terms I've seen people use in stories/accounts. But suggest your own if you think of any better ones.

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't think it was your intention to leave anything out, I think part of the discussion with poop desperation is that there is a different audience for those who want to see the desperation, those who want to see the release, and those who do stuff after. So there are actually three groups.

There is a term already for the middle group, EFRO, erotic release effectively (though the acronym includes female I believe). Personally being into desperation and EFRO, but disliking smearing, it is particularly difficult to find material (especially Western). 

Similar to Omorashi material usually including both the desperation and the accident, I would hope this new term for poop desperation would innately allow for the accident as well, as long as it doesn't get into the extreme stuff (smearing eating, etc).

This was intended just to be the desperation part, as there is already a term for the the other stages as you pointed out and I think fewer people enjoy anything after the desperation bit (in comparison to the number of people that like both omorashi and wetting/accidents). In the same way that there is 'omorashi' and 'wetting', this would be an equivalent to omorashi and then 'messing' (or 'efro'). And not gender specific. That's not to say that a post/image/video/whatever couldn't have labels for both desperation and messing. I'm guessing there will be many that cover all of the above.

39 minutes ago, FUBOT said:

While I don't think it was your intention to leave anything out, I think part of the discussion with poop desperation is that there is a different audience for those who want to see the desperation, those who want to see the release, and those who do stuff after. So there are actually three groups.

There is a term already for the middle group, EFRO, erotic release effectively (though the acronym includes female I believe). Personally being into desperation and EFRO, but disliking smearing, it is particularly difficult to find material (especially Western). 

Similar to Omorashi material usually including both the desperation and the accident, I would hope this new term for poop desperation would innately allow for the accident as well, as long as it doesn't get into the extreme stuff (smearing eating, etc).

Yeah, I like the “moment of release”, when you know she’s done it in her pants (and maybe those around her do as well!) but you don’t see graphic evidence of it. There’s some good mainstream TV/movie scenes to that effect.

3 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, I like the “moment of release”, when you know she’s done it in her pants (and maybe those around her do as well!) but you don’t see graphic evidence of it. There’s some good mainstream TV/movie scenes to that effect.

Interesting. I have no issue seeing the mess itself. But the relief and/or humiliation is key for me. So people noticing (including me, I guess) is important.  

2 minutes ago, FUBOT said:

Interesting. I have no issue seeing the mess itself. But the relief and/or humiliation is key for me. So people noticing (including me, I guess) is important.  

I don’t mind a bit of visual evidence, i.e. through outer clothing, but just find really graphic messing evidence i.e. removal of underwear off-putting.

Agree on the relief/humiliation point, similarly as with wetting, though in this case it tends to be more immediate and explosive than a wetting accident does! From desperately holding on, to “too late, in a big way” within a split second, quite often.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Are you guys just into natural desperation or bathroom denial?  I came up with a softcore femdom bowel control plot a while back but never wrote the story because I doubted anyone would enjoy it.

Personally, more the former. But the world can always use more of all of the above.

• 3 weeks later...

I really do find this interesting, because I am someone who absolutely is not into poop content, but is absolutely into desperation, and has naturally seen the parallels between poop desperation and pee desperation (and, admittedly, due to the similarities, is turned on to some extent). For me, unlike with peeing, where the peeing/wetting is kind of like the satisfying end to the desperation, I'd much rather keep my interest in poop desperation solely to the desperation aspect, and a term for that definitely would help facilitate that.

FYI. In Japanese,
   # 2 desperation = うんこ我慢 (unko gaman), うんち我慢 (unchi gaman) or etc,
   # 2 accident = うんこおもらし (unko omorashi), うんちおもらし (unchi omorashi) or etc,
   messing and then = スカトロ (sukatoro).

Both うんこ (unko) and うんち (unchi) means # 2, the latter has a cute nuance.
我慢 (gaman) and おもらし (omorashi) are used for many things, so usually おしっこ (oshikko = # 1) or うんこ etc is added to the beginning of the word. Especially おしっこ我慢 (oshikko gaman), sometimes abbreviated as おしがま (oshi gama) has a lot of hashtags.

Also, since these are baby talk, they are officially
   # 1 = 小便 (syouben), 尿 (nyou) or etc,
   # 2 = 大便 (daiben), 便 (ben) or etc,
   omorashi = 失禁 (shikkin).

The words 小 or 大 on the lever of Japanese toilets mean # 1 # 2 respectively.

Japanese is a mixture of two types of phonograms, han character and alphabet, so there is a huge amount of fluctuation in the notation of words with the same pronunciation and meaning. Google will search for words with the same meaning, and Bing will search for four types of characters that include notational fluctuations.

Wow, embarrassing, but this looks like source code.

Why does it have to be in Japanese? This is an English language website.

In China we could also say "大便失禁" for a poo accident, but we read those characters differently here. Omorashi we call "漏尿", and for poo we could say "漏屎", which are different words from Japanese. Perhaps I should make a thread about these omorashi-related terms in Chinese. But I don't see how we should be using one set of foreign terms over another.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 5:13 AM, China Girl said:

Why does it have to be in Japanese? This is an English language website.

In China we could also say "大便失禁" for a poo accident, but we read those characters differently here. Omorashi we call "漏尿", and for poo we could say "漏屎", which are different words from Japanese. Perhaps I should make a thread about these omorashi-related terms in Chinese. But I don't see how we should be using one set of foreign terms over another.

It doesn't "have" to be Japanese, but I think a lot of content is in that language (even the word "omorashi" is Japanese in origin), so this way you can search more easily for content online.

Thank you for sharing the terms in Chinese! 🙂

Edited by StNick (see edit history)
On 5/3/2021 at 1:19 AM, CofS said:

I found a free English-Japanese translation site and started adding some of the terms I've seen people use in stories/accounts.

I am sorry. I forgot to add the above quote in my above post.
My post above is just "For Your Information" to the original poster who is collecting terms. I did not mean that recommending Japanese origin words. I agree that when a new culture is born, it should be named spontaneously.

I don't think there are enough Japanese pure omorashi contents to influence, since urolagnia in Japan has just begun due to the impact from oversea. Instead, a bdsm culture in Japan has huge accumulation about the near field, but it is not suitable for a fetish culture. (Writing my experience as a submissive will bring my account ban.) This is the reason why often Japanese omorashi-like contents may contain punishment, why few Japanese are here.

It is just my personal opinion, omorashi happens to be used because of the tone it has.
The word omorashi is as follows when separated by a mora.
o  mo  ra  shi
An open syllable is the trailing end of a syllable is a vowel. Almost all of Japanese words consist of an open syllable only.

An open syllable is easy to pronounce, easy to remember, and is an unfamiliar simple tone for complex sound languages such as English.
If so, let's use omorashi as the new word! It seems to be the mechanism of.

Of course, an open syllable exists in most languages, even if it is not Japanese origin word, so many words have become the world-wide word, such as "safari". There are many world-wide words of a closed syllable, but in some cases it is necessary to learn a foreign language just to pronounce them.

As a Japanese language user, it is a little inconvenient if there is too many slang words from Japanese. I didn't understand the meaning of a hitachi until I came here. As Hitachi Ltd. is a company like as GE and Siemens. (It is true that they developed the Magic Wand as a health equipment.)
Not long ago, I had a conversation in an English class with a teacher from an English-speaking country.
"I have a Hitachi‐made. It's cute in color! easy to care for! and has a powerful motor!! It's my favorite refrigerator."
By the way here, just saying "m__t__b_t__n" I'm done for. lol

Edited by uguisuAnn (see edit history)