Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

cant stop wetting yourself once you lose it?

anyone else like me and once you start leaking or losing control you cant stop and you know you will have a full accident. I know many can go and regain control, but not me once i start there is no stopping. like you can for a few seconds or mins but just lose it again. happens a lot in the car if im passenger or driving. like the other day when coming home had to pee bad, and started losing it like stopped at a light. i will lose some spurts can stop but then more comes out either in traffic or at the next light and im already done by the time i get home. same if i start losing it trying to get to a toliet im pretty much done by the time i get there if its not real close by. like in a mall and not near the section with a restroom and im trying to get there im already going. i wear dark clothes so its not noticeable 

In a desperation scenario once I have that first spurt I know I'm going to wet myself but its usually after a few spurts and a couple of increasingly long spurts, regaining control in between each and then the total loss of control happens. I've never fully wet just in spurts though, I've tried but it always ends up as described in the first sentence whether by accident or deliberately.

I have way too much control over my bladder.  I find it really difficult to get to the point where I cannot stop if I was really trying.  That said, I do like to imagine the feeling of having an amazing dream where you end up wetting the bed, but you don't wake up until it's too late and you cannot stop peeing, no matter how hard you try.  All you can do is wet yourself and enjoy it.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:23 PM, liesjeversteven said:

I can usually stop and hold it for while again, but takes a few seconds to regain control. And in a few seconds one can pee quite a lot... The only times I can't stop is if I pee myself laughing.  Then it just comes out in one big whoosh....

I have the same problem when I pee myself from fear or nervousness. Pee runs slowly, but I can't stop until the fear moment is over, but at that time bladder is more or less empty or at least feels empty, because for me only takes about 10 seconds to empty my bladder even when I'm peeing in the toilet. And 10 seconds is not a lot of time when something scary happens and before you regain your normal state of mind, time is up. The same also happens from laughing, but it only happened 2 or 3 times in my life. I rarely laugh so hard and have bladder so full at the same time, I would pee myself.

Otherwise I can also stop peeing after a few seconds when I lose it from pure desperation. But even a few seconds of peeing is quite enough to get really embarrassing when it happens in front of other people or when you have to go home all wet and people see you walking around wearing wet pants.

fully wet myself in the car on the way home again. i felt the urge in the parking lot by my car but just didn't feel like going back in. I knew I would wet myslef on the way home but didn't care. barley got down the road before soaking my pants and the towel i was sitting on. I pretty much do this all time time cause really dont care for public restrooms anyway. i say why use a toilet when going in my pants is so much better anyway. I love not making it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, bswanson said:

anyone else like me and once you start leaking or losing control you cant stop and you know you will have a full accident. I know many can go and regain control, but not me once i start there is no stopping. like you can for a few seconds or mins but just lose it again. happens a lot in the car if im passenger or driving. like the other day when coming home had to pee bad, and started losing it like stopped at a light. i will lose some spurts can stop but then more comes out either in traffic or at the next light and im already done by the time i get home. same if i start losing it trying to get to a toliet im pretty much done by the time i get there if its not real close by. like in a mall and not near the section with a restroom and im trying to get there im already going. i wear dark clothes so its not noticeable 

Same thing for myself, when i leak first time the full accident isnt far away.. just cant regain control enough.

It takes me awhile, but I CAN regain control after starting to lose it. The strong stream of pee decreases to a trickle as I desperately clench and try to stop. It helps if I wiggle my legs and move around. But it can be uncomfortable once the pee has already traveled down my urethra, so I usually just hold it in for a few seconds, then sigh and let loose again. 

I find when I'm in public, I don't tend to leak so easily and somehow can experience hours of dire pain before it gets to that. Like the leaking just waits until the last half hour or so, when I'm at the point of actually feeling nauseous because I have to wee so badly. I'm actually quite lucky with controlling the leaks, too. I'll have a couple losses of control, that last a couple seconds, then I'll usually regain control again. I still usually end up in pain for the rest of the journey home or to the public bathrooms, but I always seem to make it (with a couple of exceptions I don't think I've learned from lol).

It depends on how strong my bladder feels that day. Sometimes I can regain control after a leak, but other times my body forces me to keep the flood gates open no matter how much I beg and plead with it to let me close them again.

So sometimes I just leak and that's it, I'm back in control and other times it can be almost 10 seconds.

A leak has never made me empty my entire bladder in one go, I remember half my bladder going only once and only on one of my very first holds, before I learned proper control.

It is possible for me to loose a lot with consecutive 10 second leaks that happen in rapid succession with only minutes between them though.

Wonderful topic btw!

• 4 weeks later...

My first hold (as a teenager) I'd walked rather too far out, so the trek back went from being a turn on, to a sweating twit, half running in agony, having to publicly hold as I entered my street. Fortunately parents weren't home, as my scamper to first floor toilet I suffered long leaks. I think the shock of my streaked jeans coupled with the fantastic luck that I'd not been discovered (and then dying from embarrassment) gave me a 10 second respite. Feeling a powerful spurt about to erupt through my soaked underpants, I cupped my cock back underneath through the glistening material and pressed hard. Trapping the pee in the pipe was excruciating!  I just had to release it - slowly, but then pressed the next squirt. My body convulsed and was awash with sweat. But I had control. Wet underpants still tightly on I sat on the toilet. I managed about 10 minutes; in a breathless state - certainly not erotic - but as I held one small silent part of me wondered what would happen if I held on. Almost as I leaned back in a half faint, my legs and entire body quivering, it felt as though an icy hand had reached inside, squeezed my full tank and taken control of it. I could not have stopped for anything. High pressure squirt after squirt, like a prolonged ejaculation but ten times more liquid and twenty times as pleasurable. My first peegasm! (and not my last!)