Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting yourself when the opportunity presents itself, in public

I invite anyone to share experiences where they wet themselves for fun in front of friends or in public when the opportunity presented itself.

In this particular situation I'm going to share, there was an opportunity to not be caught necessarily or an opportunity to be explicitly sexual.

So I have some friends who know about my omorashi kink and are kind of sexual about it and other friends who I'm not sexual with and we just kind of joke about it. This evening I went hiking with some friends I'm not sexual with.

I want to preface this story by saying that one of my favourite things is to wet myself in a situation where there might be an excuse. So if it is raining and people get their clothes wet, I will wet myself because no one can necessarily tell the difference.

So tonight, it was raining a bit...

While we were hiking we came across a river that had some damns and we were interested in crossing. I suggested a couple ways we could cross the river, like dragging a couple more logs into the river. My friends weren't in for the effort of dragging some logs from the depths of the forest to the river. So I kind of egged one of them on to challenge me to just cross the river and wade through. I was wearing a girls short sleeve shirt, the kind that really hugs your armpits (shoutout to those who share an armpit fetish), and really thick black pantyhose and girls blue jeans. The jeans would show if I pissed myself and I was already desperate when we started the hike, also a nice pair of brown/gold boots.

So I figured if I got one of my friends to dare me to wade across the river then my jeans would already look wet and I could piss myself without them necessarily knowing. Of course my friends took the bait and said I didn't have enough balls to jump in the river and cross. As soon as they said it I jumped into the river and crossed to the other side, then I dare them to cross the same path. While they debated the idea I stood on the other side with my wet jeans and tights and just completely relaxed and soaked myself. The rush was overwhelming. I had a bit of adrenaline rush from crossing the river and following through on their dare, mixed with being able to have pissed myself while they watched and being wet for the rest of the hike... I continued the rest of our hike with my wet pants, soaked from wetting myself... I kept thinking about dipping off into some bushes to rub one out but we continued for another hour or so until I was almost dry when we got back to chill. It was only raining lightly so no one really got that wet, but I had the excuse of wading through the water so every other time I had to pee afterwards I just wet myself in front of my friends and didn't worry about it.

I was so horny the whole time. When we finally got back to chill, I shot the biggest orgasm, I can't even describe it.

So what are some of your experiences where you could just freely wet in front of your friends or in public because you already had an excuse?

On 5/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, scinosensation said:

I’ve wet walking home from parties several times. I wet myself at parties but was wearing pants that didn’t show. Nobody seemed to notice. I was drunk in each case. 

I do this a lot as well. The end of the night walking home from a party and being drunk, I always think to myself, I'm not gonna see anyone else tonight, and love the feeling of just freely letting it go.

One time I was really drunk and walking from the club back to a party and I was with friends but it started to snow and I was wearing fairly dark pants so I just let a little go at a time for the whole walk, which was well more than 30 minutes, and I was completely soaked by the time we got back to the party. It felt amazing.

I love this so much, it's also one of the best ways to do it, when it's spontaneous and spare-of-the-moment.

I've done it walking home drunk and desperate from the pub, I've done it almost every time I'm desperate walking home in the rain (when I have black pants on), in fact my second ever accident occurred when I was 15/16 and caught walking home from school in a rainstorm. I didn't NEED to let it go there and then, but decided that there were several factors that would essentially give me a 'free pass' here, and decided to just let nature take its course next time I leaked - which was within moments. Felt odd deciding that as someone who wasn't into / aware of omo at the time.

When I had an entry level office call centre job (where we had to wear smart pants / shirts) I ended up doing the same again one day, walking home in torrential rain. The warmth of the gushing piss in my black pants was honestly exhilarating, considering I was wading through puddles of rain in my black trousers and long jacket. I remember how mad it felt doing that without even flinching and while I was walking along one of my towns major arterial roads. The rain was that hard you could stand in front of someone and wet yourself and I don't think they'd notice though. Did it again more times than I can remember after that too, for the entire time I worked there. I used to walk down a long country style lane so had the privacy. Nightmare when I wore grey pants though because I knew if I did let it go, I'd get caught and I'm not in to that.

Typically if is winter time, I have a long jacket and I am near my house. In this case it is not problem to pee myself in the street.

In summer time in swimming clothes it is easy too.

But to pee myself in a day light in the middle of city and wearing light blue jeans...I would like it but I am not too brave to do it 🙂