Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Piss on the fire

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

This reminds me of my recent (fictional) story Peeing on Fires.

I read your story. You wrote in too much detail about it. For a man who has never done this lol

1 hour ago, capacitylover said:

Wow that's amazing! Was it enough to put it out?

Next time from a distance? 😄

Thank you. Unfortunately, even the two of us could not extinguish it only with urine and had to use water. We will probably go there again soon, so it is quite possible that I will try the distance as well. Next time I think I will go with an overnight stay so there will be more attempts)

5 hours ago, segaface said:

I've never done this. But, I had a bizarre dream once where I was in a room with some people and something caught on fire, and for some reason the only way to get it to go out was for me to pee on it, and I couldn't do that because everyone was watching. 

My partner has peed out a fire before, which was pretty fun to watch. 

Is your partner a girl or a boy? Sori is simply not clear in translation. By the way, I also found it funny to watch my boyfriend pee on the fire. I don't even know what was more fun to watch or do myself)

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, John said:

If you want to watch a cartoon of a desperate guy holding it in at a mall and then peeing out the mall fire see this (second half of it): 

О я видела этот мультик. Когда то давно его показывали по телевизору. Это сексуально. А есть такое же с девушкой лол?)

@John

"If you want to watch a cartoon of a desperate guy holding it in at a mall and then peeing out the mall fire see this (second half of it):"

I'm mainly into female desperation but that was definitely an excellent desperation video, I had never heard of that show before, but I can say with a fair degree of confidence that whoever made that episode was definitely one of us. I mean there is occasional bathroom jokes that you can make without having a fetish but someone who went in to that level of detail clearly was very into it.

Although I'm surprised the guy didn't just go in his pants after he was splashed with the grape juice and the water since he was already soaking wet anyway and nobody would probably realize! And I realized the cartoon but I think that to be able to pee out an entire fire like that, I mean wow!