Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any underrated shows/characters that need omorashi

I just got a sudden boost of motivation to make some omo stories. So I was wondering if there’s any shows/characters that need more omorashi. I will note that I’m mostly into female omorashi, so I’ll probably be more likely to write that. I might write some male omo in the future though. Anyways, if I know the character or show you suggest, I might write a story about them 

Edited by Just some dude
Made a typo (see edit history)
On 5/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, segaface said:

I've always wanted more omo of Germany from Hetalia. For as much omo as that fandom has, it's disappointing there are so few stories featuring him. 

As for female characters, Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey could be interesting. 

I actually have not seen Hetalia. Is it any good?

On 5/3/2021 at 12:50 AM, segaface said:

I've always wanted more omo of Germany from Hetalia. For as much omo as that fandom has, it's disappointing there are so few stories featuring him. 

As for female characters, Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey could be interesting. 

Not only Germany, I need more Hetalia characters omo

This is most of what I do. Nobody out there asking for Khimera omo, No one asking for Dragon: Marked for Death, for Dragon Half. No one asking for Godzilla. And it's because of this pit that I'm always surrounded with even more things that should have omo, but don't. I can only do so much.

My go-to answer for this is always Suikoden, because each game has an almost entirely new cast of 108 characters, with plenty of women in the mix. But right now, my mind is on Sakura Wars. Several troupes of young women that both perform on stage and fight demons in mechs, always with a romantic tinge that ensures they need to be careful about their needs around the captain. Yes, these are games and not shows, but the two groups I'm most familiar with (both the original and new Imperial Combat Revues) have been the subject of anime as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like Kim Possible should have more wetting and diaper stories. And Rick and Morty already has some omorashi baked in. Summer has repeatedly peed her pants (though nothing has been shown), Morty has wet himself at least once and one of the secondary characters, Tricia I think, has mentioned that she likes getting peed on.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:46 AM, orange9000 said:

Gelatin was underrated in BFB.

yes! tho i'm not sure if it would be against the rules since gelatin once said he was 6 years old so he would probably be a minor so whenever omo of gelatin is against the rules since it most likely was a referance to the fact 6 years prior at the time the episode came out was gelatin's offical bfdi debut

Guest orange9000
19 hours ago, stephiekitty20 said:

yes! tho i'm not sure if it would be against the rules since gelatin once said he was 6 years old so he would probably be a minor so whenever omo of gelatin is against the rules since it most likely was a referance to the fact 6 years prior at the time the episode came out was gelatin's offical bfdi debut

Please do it, stephiekitty20