Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has someone ever commented on your holding capacity?

On 5/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Liz02 said:

I was once in A&E while very drunk and I had been unconscious for a while. When I woke up I was utterly bursting for the loo but the pain was dulled by the alcohol so when the nurse told me I wasn't allowed to walk off and had to use a commode I refused for another half hour. By this point I convinced them to discharge me so I could go to the toilet but then I collapsed on the way there and was wheeled back to the bed. I finally gave in the used the commode and the nurse was a little startled by how much I peed. She told me off for holding so much and said surely I must have been in pain.

Off topic but when my wife was pregnant we were in hospital for routine check as baby was full term but no signs of baby coming yet so she was wired to a machine, bed across the bay was a young slim woman, almost full term about 2 weeks short but baby had no more room and she was to be induced, the girl was wired to a machine too and at one point asked to go to the loo, the nurse asked her to wait for a few minutes for the readings on the charts to come up so she waited, I could see she was in desperate need her face was red, during small talk chat my wife asked if she was ok as she looked in pain she said she was bursting for the loo, after about another 5 mins she pressed the buzzer to call the nurse, the nurse came and the girl explained she had been needing the loo for a while now and asked to be unhooked from the machine so she could go to the toilet, the nurse looked at the readings from the machine and agreed to unhook her, as she did so the young woman was gasping and asking the nurse to help her to her feet Quickly she was desperate, she hobbled to the loo just a few meters away,

My first date with my now wife was at an outdoor garden city event, we walked through all through the changing themed areas for about 5 hrs until we came across some toilets, she said it was a good time to go as we were here and she thought she was good at waiting referring to my ability, truth was I had been needing for a bit but not desperate and was waiting for her to say she was needing the loo as I’m pee shy,

My husband and my friend do. Though actually they tend to laugh at how quickly I wet myself. The only times I've ever won a holding contest with my omorashi friend was by cheating and making her laugh until she lost it, or one time when she'd had a hot curry the night before and she ended up pooping in her skirt. As for my husband, if I'm taking too long to wet myself he just tickles me, and that's that.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

I remember starting a new job and I was too shy to ask anyone where the toilets were so ended up holding on for most of the day. By the afternoon I was bursting and couldn't wait any longer. Despite my shyness and embarrassment I ended up asking a friendly lady from HR where the toilets were, she looked at me in surprise and said 'Blimey, haven't you been yet!?' before showing me where to find the toilets which were luckily not too far away from the meeting room we were in. At the end of the day I was chatting to her and just before I left I said 'Oh, and thanks for showing me where the loos are!', and she laughed and replied 'No worries, I can't believe that you lasted that long!'.   

I also remember working in retail and one afternoon I was stuck on the tills by myself and was so desperate to piss that I ended up actually admitting to a customer that I hadn't had a break all afternoon and was dying to go to the toilet but couldn't leave! She laughed but I think she could tell by my fidgeting that I was in serious trouble as she was very sympathetic and I remember her asking me how long I still had to wait and saying it was 'really bad' that they left me stuck on the till when it has been so long since my last break and I was clearly bursting for the loo. I think she was so worried about me wetting myself that she even offered to go and find another member of staff to cover the till for me, bless her she was so nice! 

Can also remember working in a kitchen of a hotel and after working for most of my shift without a break, admitting to the hotel manager that I hadn't been to the toilet yet and desperately needed to pee! She was very surprised that I'd managed to wait for so long and gave me permission to go to the loo, but as I was in the mood to hold I told her cheekily that I'd hold on until I'd finished sweeping the kitchen floor as being bursting to pee made me work quicker! It was a turn on that she knew that I was desperate for a piss yet and holding it in until my work was finished. Interestingly, rather than leave the kitchen and go back to the office she stayed to chat with me and I like to think that she was enjoying watching me working and squirming subtly with a full bladder.   

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I have got many comments on my bladder and holding skills

"Where the hell this little girl held all these water inside?" (-Told by my school teacher when I wet myself and flooded the whole class in an after-school class after holding pee all day through school, at the age of 10)

"Is this a bladder or a big water tank?" (-Told by a school friend when she got to know that I hold pee all day at school)

"Seriously, do you ever ever pee? I can't even imagine such an endurance" (-Told by a boy who had observed that I didn't go to pee even once during a road trip)

"How are you going to dance with such a full bladder which holds all day's urine? I can't even stand still when I want to pee" (-Told by a female make-up artist who was doing my make-ups before a dancing event held at night, where I hadn't peed from morning)

"You must be very badly needing to pee. How are you holding so much like this?" (-Told by another girl in my dancing group who saw my bladder bulge in lower belly while wearing dancing costumes)

And many more.... 

For someone like me, who absolutely love it if girls don’t pee all day long, if girls need to wee really bad but don’t go, if they hold a bulging, swollen bladder for hours more, is all what you write about your bladder and your ability to hold it for so long, very hot, exciting and arousing.

Thank you for writing it!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I have got many comments on my bladder and holding skills

"Where the hell this little girl held all these water inside?" (-Told by my school teacher when I wet myself and flooded the whole class in an after-school class after holding pee all day through school, at the age of 10)

"Is this a bladder or a big water tank?" (-Told by a school friend when she got to know that I hold pee all day at school)

"Seriously, do you ever ever pee? I can't even imagine such an endurance" (-Told by a boy who had observed that I didn't go to pee even once during a road trip)

"How are you going to dance with such a full bladder which holds all day's urine? I can't even stand still when I want to pee" (-Told by a female make-up artist who was doing my make-ups before a dancing event held at night, where I hadn't peed from morning)

"You must be very badly needing to pee. How are you holding so much like this?" (-Told by another girl in my dancing group who saw my bladder bulge in lower belly while wearing dancing costumes)

And many more.... 

Why did the boy observe that you did not go to pee during the road trip? Why did he know that you did not pee even one time, has he been always by your side, or was it apparent because you was waiting outside of the toilet when the others went?

How long did the trip last? How long did you hold it?

He asked you if you ever pee, he could not imagine your endurance, i love this kind of talk. I think that he was impressed from your strong bladder and your holding power, he did admire you for your endurance.

Was he turned on and aroused from this situation, to know that you have been holding it for so long and that your bladder must have been full?

Did he talk more with you about it?

I think that you made him horny with not peeing all day!!!

All the time. Im both tiny in size and have a tiny bladder, that together with drinking quite a lot of water every day means I need to go quite often.

I guess its handy for having some omo fun but it sometimes gets you when you dont want it 😄 Althou I have noticed that Ive gotten a bit better at clenching when it gets bad.

• 8 months later...

I think that I didn't had a full bladder when I started votiming the hell out of anything, after all I had already peed myself several times, also VODKA YES/10. 

No I had to take the punishment of the 24 hours, because I lost the first challenge and OF COURSR HE TICKLED ME THAT SON OF A (insert family friendly word)