Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has someone ever commented on your holding capacity?

A few times. Before my friend group knew I'm just super pee-shy and we went on longer drives, they'd sometimes comment on how I never went to pee when we stopped somewhere and wonder how I could go so long without needing to pee. A few of those times I did need to pee, but since I knew somebody'd be in the room with me and I would be unable to go, I just held it. 

I don't really get as shy around my family members. I can't go in front of them or anything, but if I know they're outside the door and can probably hear my stream it's not a big problem. Once, following a long drive to visit some family, I was bursting. I made myself wait a little bit longer once I got there because I thought it'd be rude to immediately rush off for the toilet. When I finally did pee, one of my cousins commented on how long I'd been going for and asking how it was even possible to hold that much. It was a little embarrassing.

My partner is into omo, and has naturally been impressed by my capacity many times. A few weeks ago though, he saw me an incredibly severe and uncontrollable state of need that left me crying from the pain. I told the full story in the thread I have for my experiences. Basically I was in a situation where there were no private/safe places to pee and even though I had to go worse than I'd ever needed to go in years, I could not get my muscles to relax so that I could let it out. When I at last managed to pee, he was stunned by how much was in me, but it had left him worried because it was definitely too much to be healthy. He'd never seen anyone pee as as much as I did that day.

3 minutes ago, segaface said:

A few times. Before my friend group knew I'm just super pee-shy and we went on longer drives, they'd sometimes comment on how I never went to pee when we stopped somewhere and wonder how I could go so long without needing to pee. A few of those times I did need to pee, but since I knew somebody'd be in the room with me and I would be unable to go, I just held it. 

I don't really get as shy around my family members. I can't go in front of them or anything, but if I know they're outside the door and can probably hear my stream it's not a big problem. Once, following a long drive to visit some family, I was bursting. I made myself wait a little bit longer once I got there because I thought it'd be rude to immediately rush off for the toilet. When I finally did pee, one of my cousins commented on how long I'd been going for and asking how it was even possible to hold that much. It was a little embarrassing.

My partner is into omo, and has naturally been impressed by my capacity many times. A few weeks ago though, he saw me an incredibly severe and uncontrollable state of need that left me crying from the pain. I told the full story in the thread I have for my experiences. Basically I was in a situation where there were no private/safe places to pee and even though I had to go worse than I'd ever needed to go in years, I could not get my muscles to relax so that I could let it out. When I at last managed to pee, he was stunned by how much was in me, but it had left him worried because it was definitely too much to be healthy. He'd never seen anyone pee as as much as I did that day.

It can be quite astonishing when someone with a large capacity just keeps on peeing! 😄 I have a rather small capacity, but a guy friend I often went to the pub with really had a large capacity. After I had visited the bathroom a few times and had to go again, he finally decided he needed a pee too. He stood in the urinal next to me and I heard this waterfall going on and on and on. He was still peeing while I had already finished and zipped up my pants!

If you are not used to those amounts, you really think: is it even possible to pee this much! 😄

My family and friends often joked about how often I go to the bathroom when I have the ability to do so in general, so it is sort of like a running joke no matter where we go every toilet is going to see my ass eventually.

In contrast though at work my coworkers don't say anything about the fact that the women don't go to the bathroom all day, but then we start running towards the bathroom you can tell from the looks on their faces that they are sort of shocked at just how badly we all have to go at the end of the day!

I can hold it for hour long and hold a  lot in me. I always shy too of going in public and I been bladder most of my life. I been on road trips and need to go bad hurting and when time to go I cant go. I have to relax my bladder a lot stand by toilet wait to go. I used to work outside holding for hours long and got a change to go cant go. When I was with people ask me if I had to go I say no and I was last person to go.

23 hours ago, SergioUK said:

When I'm out with the lads I don't usually take my first leak piss till the fourth or fifth pint, but it will flow for something like a minute.  The reverse I suppose is that I'm always amazed that someone goes into the cubicle or stall, unzips and after just five seconds flow is done and zipping up.  How can it be done so fast?

Hahahaha, I might be that five seconds guy! Well, not that short, but a lot shorter than a minute. But good to know that the larger bladders are just as amazed with the smaller bladders! 🙂

23 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I'm usually the one on car trips who needs a stop every hour or so.  I've always had a small bladder.  In my teens they called me Liesje Piesje... I used to wet myself laughing a lot too. Quite embarrassing...

Ah, "Liesje Piesje" ... that rings a bell with me! I remember we used to chat from time to time. But maaannny years ago! But I remember that funny nickname people gave you (as I speak Dutch, I can fully appreciate it 😉 )

Has it happened that people on car trips don't take you seriously when you need to pee "again" and they try to convince you to wait longer? That has happened to me and I always find it super annoying. As if I would interrupt car trips for my pleasure.

Would conversations about peeing habits count? I have several good comments from those.

During my freshman year of high school, one of my friends and I started talking about our peeing habits. She said she normally peed twice a day in school. I then told her I'd only peed in school once that year, and she said, "You have a miracle bladder."

My sophomore year, another friend and I started talking about peeing habits, and she just asked how when I told her I had only peed in school once that year.

My junior year, yet another friend with whom peeing habits came up. I told her I'd only peed in school 5 times since starting high school, and she replied, "That's... impressive."

Years ago I had been on vacation with a friend and we were touring the south west US. Usually we would stay overnight at undeveloped campgrounds or were even backcountry camping. Though the two of us usually had a can of beer or two in the evening I would never go pee before we crawled into our sleeping bags. So eventually my friend mentioned that he had noticed that and asked me if I did it intentionally. He was surprised to say the least when I stated that I just went once a day in the morning and had trained myself to go to bed rather full.

1 hour ago, Will8724 said:

Would conversations about peeing habits count? I have several good comments from those.

During my freshman year of high school, one of my friends and I started talking about our peeing habits. She said she normally peed twice a day in school. I then told her I'd only peed in school once that year, and she said, "You have a miracle bladder."

My sophomore year, another friend and I started talking about peeing habits, and she just asked how when I told her I had only peed in school once that year.

My junior year, yet another friend with whom peeing habits came up. I told her I'd only peed in school 5 times since starting high school, and she replied, "That's... impressive."

Yes, those are great comments!

Makes me think back at the time one of my female colleagues confessed during lunch break that she never used the work toilets. Because she found them "old and dirty" (I worked in a very old building). Another female colleague gasped and asked what she did do then as alternative.

"I just hold it, " she said "And if I have to all day. All better than having to use these toilets!"

The other colleague agreed she wasn't fan of the toilets either, but she added: "Hold it all day, I could never do that!"

1 hour ago, richard3 said:

Yes, when I was younger I was always the first one who needed to go. That often brought on the comments.  "Again?" "Already?"  "Can't you go more than a half hour...?"  (They were exaggerating about the half hour. It was longer than that.)  How did it make me feel?   Embarrassed.

@richard3 I recognize that! Some people don't take you seriously when you have to go frequently. It makes you wonder why they would think you would lie about it. It's already embarrassing to just announce you need to go, again!

41 minutes ago, Holdimax said:

Years ago I had been on vacation with a friend and we were touring the south west US. Usually we would stay overnight at undeveloped campgrounds or were even backcountry camping. Though the two of us usually had a can of beer or two in the evening I would never go pee before we crawled into our sleeping bags. So eventually my friend mentioned that he had noticed that and asked me if I did it intentionally. He was surprised to say the least when I stated that I just went once a day in the morning and had trained myself to go to bed rather full.

@Holdimax Wow, that's pretty impressive indeed! I can imagine that drew some attention. I can't really sleep with a full bladder. Quite cool that you have trained yourself that way!

54 minutes ago, April Nine said:

They has been a lot of 'again?' or.'its only been an hour you know' style remarks but I cant think on top of my head a time when someone explicitly talked about my capacity

Seems like a small bladder can elicit quite some comments. Like many people find it a bit irritating when you frequently have to go. Can be a bit confusing for people like us when so many people show "interest" in your toilet visits! 😄

Guest StrwbryMilkTae

I once went out with this guy and was unable to pee for a reallllllyyy long time. Ofc he had no problem just going in a bottle or something, but I had to hold it. And when I finally peed, he apologized a hundred times and hugged me. Then, he told me that he was surprised that I coudl hold so much 

I was once in A&E while very drunk and I had been unconscious for a while. When I woke up I was utterly bursting for the loo but the pain was dulled by the alcohol so when the nurse told me I wasn't allowed to walk off and had to use a commode I refused for another half hour. By this point I convinced them to discharge me so I could go to the toilet but then I collapsed on the way there and was wheeled back to the bed. I finally gave in the used the commode and the nurse was a little startled by how much I peed. She told me off for holding so much and said surely I must have been in pain.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:15 AM, richard3 said:

Yes, when I was younger I was always the first one who needed to go. That often brought on the comments.  "Again?" "Already?"  "Can't you go more than a half hour...?"  (They were exaggerating about the half hour. It was longer than that.)  How did it make me feel?   Embarrassed.

That's still like totally me. I lose like every holding contest sooooo quick. I get teased all the time.

Ok, my bladder isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world (if alcohol isn't involved) Most of the times I can hold it for more than an hour, while not being desperate. But returning to the if alcohol isn't involved) I like every type of beer, from blanche to blonde to amber, from Becks to Tennest Strong ale, but my bladder ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T. Every time I went out with friends while alcohol is involved i'm the first that need to go to the bathroom, and sometimes even two times in a row before any of my friends has barely any urge to go, to make all of this "worse" they drank much more beer than I do, so sometimes they tease me, but it's rare. IT'S MY BF ON THE OTHER HAND that tease me very often. 

It happened two weeks ago we made an 1v1. We weren't allowed to go for 6 hours, and at the end of the time the person with the highest amount of pee wins. So we had to drink the most amount of water to having the most bursting bladder possible but on the same time, but if one of us drank too much and got wetted before the 6 hours it was disqualified. I was pretty confident with my 1,130L but my bf totally eclipsed me with a staggering 1,350L. Having lost this challenge, forced me to take "THE PUNISHMENT"

Two days later we met again, and here's the punishment i had to withstand

For the next 24 hours straight, I wasn't to use the bathroom, to pee outside on the bushes, to use any "last resort" like the sink, I was allowed to pee only in my pants WITH NO EXCEPTIONS and if I wet myself i have to stay in those peed clothes. Also my bf decides how much liquid I have to drink to make thing more funny. Every hour I needed to drank one of water, every two hours a shot of vodka and every three a cup of beer MINIMUM, and even more. Also during all of these times he obliged me to, not doing the pee pee dance, nor using my hands to help me, or sitting in the toilet without peeing, pressing in my overfilling bladder or drink way more than the minimum. I peed myself a grand total of 6 times during all of this period, and it was so disaplointed, after all I WAS DRINKING ONLY TWO CUPS OF WATER/BEERS EVERY HOURS, also omg it was brutal that night. At least I was allowed to change my clothes to not make all of my room stinks like a dead mouse, but omg I was sleeping and he pressed in my bladder so hard that it made me leaking, also I didn't slept very well due to the urge of pee, and I woke up pretty early cause i was so desperate and i peed myself again shortly after, technically the challenge had to continue for 24 hours straight, but after all day of drinking and peeing myself I've felt very bad, even vomiting a couple of times due to the alcohol so I stopped at 18 hours... but omg it was brutal, and during all of this time, hd continued to tease me up, especialky during the night... WHAT A LOVELY CHALLENGE

One time, our apartments toilet wasn't working, and needed repairs.

The manager said we could use a bathroom on the first floor until then, but I didn't like the idea of going downstairs just to take a quick whiz, so I waited until I really needed it.

I didn't pee for the first day, I purposely didn't drink much, but my Dad was still shocked the next day when I asked him where the first floor bathroom was.

• 1 month later...

I have got many comments on my bladder and holding skills

"Where the hell this little girl held all these water inside?" (-Told by my school teacher when I wet myself and flooded the whole class in an after-school class after holding pee all day through school, at the age of 10)

"Is this a bladder or a big water tank?" (-Told by a school friend when she got to know that I hold pee all day at school)

"Seriously, do you ever ever pee? I can't even imagine such an endurance" (-Told by a boy who had observed that I didn't go to pee even once during a road trip)

"How are you going to dance with such a full bladder which holds all day's urine? I can't even stand still when I want to pee" (-Told by a female make-up artist who was doing my make-ups before a dancing event held at night, where I hadn't peed from morning)

"You must be very badly needing to pee. How are you holding so much like this?" (-Told by another girl in my dancing group who saw my bladder bulge in lower belly while wearing dancing costumes)

And many more....