Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female A World of Diapers

So it started as a normal day. I woke up early for work, got dressed in grey panties and grey leggings and a hoodie that was very long. I went to work and had a pretty average day. After getting out of work I wanted to get something to eat. 

While going to the local sub shop I really needed to pee. So I stopped at a food store which carried diapers. I bought the diapers and asked if they had an available restroom. The cashier said it was out of order and that was a huge problem. I had no idea where the nearest potty was. 

So while squirming in my car I went and got my food. But the urge to pee was now a big deal. I then found a Coffee shop and went in saw the bathroom was out of order. 

But thankfully they had two bathrooms. I went in about to burst my bulging bladder was definitely noticeable. Instead of being a big girl at this time I put my diaper on instead. 

With everything pulled upped and comfortable, it hit me. I squatted by the side of the toilet and peed my diaper. Thankfully no leaks but it was full and when I walked it was more of a waddle. With my diaper full I felt ten times better. I left and then drove home. 

Upon returning home I got dressed and laid down. While being snuggled by my blanket in bed I ate my food while watching some Hulu. Still I knew I had to shower and take the diaper off. But knowing me I only peed the diaper at this point and for me to get out of it seemed like a waste. 

After eating my food (I guess it didn't agree with me) I had to poop. I thought perfect timing so I got up and squatted in my room and gave a nice push. My poop ended up coming out like a river flow and soaked the back of the diaper like no tomorrow.  

Upon finishing I felt it was time to get cleaned up. So I took a shower and went to bed. Of course I did put a diaper on before bed because with someone like me you never know. But that is a story for later. Hope you enjoyed my little adventure.