Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female A story from India (Part One)

Part Two
(Thank you all for the overwhelming responses. It gave me the motivation to go ahead and write another chapter) 

Probably it was during my early teens when I had seen a girl wet herself while we were out on a cycle ride. It was purely an accident, and she seemed very embarrassed about it. Apart from that one particular experience, I had not witnessed a woman wet until this point. The sight of Radha standing in a puddle of pee with a mischievous grin had gotten me very hard. "It feels odd to be the only one standing here wet, why don't you join me?" she said in a casual and playful manner. "We need to clean up anyways" she said shrugging her shoulder. I simply couldn't comprehend the fact that this was actually happening. From time to time, I would indulge in wetting myself. But it was definitely not a regular affair, and I had never done something like that in front of a person. I stood there feeling this new sense of excitement, and the sudden freedom of letting go in her kitchen was a little too overwhelming. 

There was this silence shared between us for a few seconds, and Radha could sense that I was anxious. To help me relax, she cupped my hard-on through my boxers in the most gentle manner and kissed me. The smell of pee was strong, and I absolutely had no problem with that. Finally I found a person with whom I just could be myself. Her hand over my crotch only made my cock harder, so I asked her to not stimulate it further. I wanted to make love, and cum inside her and not in her hand. She obliged and stopped stroking me, but held her hand over my bulge. I closed my eyes and concentrated for a few seconds. Why was it so hard to pee in such situations! I thought to myself, as I tried my best to ease my bladder. Finally, it happened, a warm spurt shot out of my cock, wetting my boxers and then her palm. She giggled like a small girl and kissed me again. Now that I had started the process, it was easy to relax. I closed my eyes again, and just let go into her hand. I peed probably for 7 seconds straight. When I was done, the puddle under us was pretty massive, and both our lower bodies were soaked in urine. 

It was very clear now, I slid my boxers out of the way, and she did the same with her pantie. One position Radha loved was when I entered her from the back. Her feet was firmly planted on our puddle, as she leaned forward on the kitchen counter, giving me free access to her pussy. I loved what I saw, I couldn't help but spank her butt playfully, which she loved by the way, and I slid my cock into her pussy. She told me to go without a condom and assured me she'll pop a pill the next morning. In the last two months, Radha had I had sex a lot of times. But this felt very different. It wasn't just me who seemed hyper-excited. When I pushed in and out of her, her moans filled the kitchen. unfortunately, I couldn't last too long as I was turned on beyond measures. Probably 5 seconds into it, I pushed my cock deep inside her and moaned as I shot my load. 

It took us a few seconds to catch our breath, and we kissed. Radha went to clean herself up, and I decided to clean our mess. The smell of urine is not all that exciting after making love, to be honest. But nonetheless, the experience was simply out of the world. The door to the washroom cracked open slightly, and Radha peeked her head out. She made a gesture with her finger, and I dropped everything to join her in the shower. 

(Slightly held up with work at the moment, but I will continue to write more of my experience with Radha) 

Edited by Roleing579 (see edit history)