Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've already done one re-wetting. Well, I got an opportunity to do another. (Male omo lovers, enjoy this as much as you want, I sure did)

Two days ago, when I woke up, I stepped into the shower and took my morning pee in my pajama shorts. (Black and about halfway to knees, with short tight black boxer briefs underneath) I then put them in a plastic bag with my underwear still inside them.

After three more wettings that day (in which I'd specifically change into them to wet them, then change back), I put some protection on my seat, got a few drinks, and sat at my desk for an extended period of time. Whenever I needed to go I went in my shorts (for pee only, I didn't mess in them), and it felt really good. I peed five times at the desk and then one more time sitting on the toilet with my shorts up. That was 10 wettings on Day 1.

Day 2, once again I took my morning pee in my wet shorts. I didn't repeat the night before, and used the toilet some times that day, but there were three more wettings that day, so that Day 2 ended with 14 wettings.

Finally, this morning I took my morning pee in my shorts one more time, for a total of 15 wettings. By now they really stink, which makes me feel even dirtier. 😏 Now I'll try to dry them and see if I can get them dry with a pee smell. I washed my underwear, they have a bit of a lingering smell but you have to be sniffing up close to notice it.

I love re-wetting. I will usually hang my wet pants on a towel rack and they dry with a nice pee smell. Then I grab them and re-wet. Putting wet clothes in a plastic bag will create mold and then they really stink, but if you let your wet clothes air dry then they only have a very faint pee smell and you can go out and wear them again. I have even asked some friends and they can't tell there is a pee smell even though I can tell.