Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest IllusiveOne

Fantastic story! I usually prefer my extreme desperation to be volume wise over length of time wise but this is definitely one of the exceptions! Great work! 😁

• 2 weeks later...

What an amazing new chapter! I read it yesterday evening but didn't comment then. High time I do this now 🙂

I hope to see Jane humiliated, she is such an unlikable person (you did a great job of describing her!) and it would be great to see her devastated.

Can't wait to learn how hard she will have to try to hold it longer - and still loose despite all the effort and pain she went through! *evil grin*

1 hour ago, wedgeantilles said:

What an amazing new chapter! I read it yesterday evening but didn't comment then. High time I do this now 🙂

I hope to see Jane humiliated, she is such an unlikable person (you did a great job of describing her!) and it would be great to see her devastated.

Can't wait to learn how hard she will have to try to hold it longer - and still loose despite all the effort and pain she went through! *evil grin*

Thanks so much, I'm thrilled you liked it!

Hopefully, the client will commission the third part of it soon and if they do; even if they decide to go for a 'non-wetting ending', I will potentially include one where she does, as yeah, Jane is a horrible person and deserves the humbling! 😁😁😁

On 5/4/2021 at 6:18 PM, randomkath said:

I'm a fan.

Thanks for supporting! It means a lot. 🙂 

On 5/1/2021 at 3:19 PM, Monomone said:

Absolutely love this, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! 

Thank you so much! Hopefully, I'll have part 3 up soon! 🙂 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, IllusiveOne said:

Fantastic story! I usually prefer my extreme desperation to be volume wise over length of time wise but this is definitely one of the exceptions! Great work! 😁

Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad this was an exception, that means a lot. 🙂

On 5/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, poinser said:

well written.

Cheers! 🙂 

On 5/1/2021 at 10:21 AM, Rexone_312 said:

I can't wait to read what would happen when Jonas gets transferred! 

Such an incredibly hot story! Please write more on her!

Thank you so much and indeed, Jonas is a naughty boy!

On 4/30/2021 at 6:50 PM, wedgeantilles said:

Wow, a fantastic story.

And the best? That there is a huge promise of another chapter! Thats's amazing 🙂

Aww, thank you! That means the world and part 2 is now up, hopefully part 3 will soon follow! 🙂 

On 4/29/2021 at 9:51 PM, Reinhardt_DAD said:

I agree, this is fantastic, and I can't wait to see how the story continues with jonas😉

Aww, thanks and Jonas is very naughty! 😉 

On 4/29/2021 at 7:53 PM, BurstingBunnie said:

Wow this was good!! ❤️ ❤️ 

Very well written too, which is great to see when involving such extreme holds! 😊

Thank you so much, that means the world! 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 4:36 PM, Jane Jones said:

Jane wanted to answer yes. She wanted to scream it. She wanted to push Jack out of the way and dash into the toilets, yank off her torturous jeans and feel the flood of relief spread through her body. At this point, anything sounded better than going to that meeting. Peeing through her clothes into the toilet; just so she could get relief quicker. Asking Jack to carry her to the toilets. Hell, even wetting herself in-front of him right now sounded better than another second of holding and the risk of an accident in front of the entire executive board.

But she didn’t do any of those things. Jane forced a smile and stood up straight, gritting her teeth.

‘No need’ she said, trying to sound confident.

‘Let’s go’.

TO BE CONTINUED…

That is really great again!

If this character of Jane could be humanly beside theses extreme bladder control sessions, have fun and sex – that would be the right woman for me... – If!

1680220692_HHP2.jpeg.f5fda13307dd904ea05495e8ebecca24.jpeg

.. in and after job ..

558.jpg.6410efc554d63df949d65336f11b04f8.jpg