Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Almost having an accident in front of my coworkers

I have been there too when a pullup was enough for my leaks.  Hoping you bladder control will last a few more minutes, the spurts come more frequently and you know it's only a matter of time before your muscles give up and you start to pee uncontrollably.  The desperate sprint to the restroom as you feel your pullup getting wetter, good times. 🙂

8 hours ago, xixi said:

Oh, wow! That was intense! And very hot, indeed, but must also have been terrifying during the meeting didn't it? Were you confident you could make it?

Also, were you able to concentrate on what was being discussed in the meeting, while being on the verge of wetting?

I was confident I could make it at first, but my confidence totally evaporated in the last few minutes when I couldn't stop the spurts. I was really scared of flooding right there. 😨

I wasn't able to concentrate at all except on what was happening in my pants lol. I'm sure I looked like I was spacing out.

7 minutes ago, TheIrreverend said:

I was confident I could make it at first, but my confidence totally evaporated in the last few minutes when I couldn't stop the spurts. I was really scared of flooding right there. 😨

I wasn't able to concentrate at all except on what was happening in my pants lol. I'm sure I looked like I was spacing out.

Have you ever tried a full diaper for work?

9 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Have you ever tried a full diaper for work?

I wear full diapers to work pretty frequently, I will if I know there's going to be a long call with the offshore team that I have to be present for the entire time (3-4 hours at least) so I can pee whenever I need it and not worry. Sometimes I'll even wear a booster for extra absorbency if I'm not worried about the bulk or feeling exhibitionistic 😂.

On days when I don't have anything like that planned, I wear pullups for the convenience of being able to use the toilet normally and as a just in case for situations like this. They're lifesavers since I've had to drink tons of coffee to maintain some semblance of motivation and caffeine wreaks havoc on my bladder.

Edited by TheIrreverend (see edit history)